绝望的主妇第1季第10集台词

英文 中文
- Zach's gone from Silvercrest. - Hungry? -扎克从银羽中心逃走了-饿吗
Sometimes... 有时候
If I don't get help, I will lose my mind. 再没人帮我的话我会发疯的
Where can I score some high grade nanny? 哪里能找到优秀的保姆
...No matter how hard you try... 不管你付出多少努力
FBI! Open the door! 联邦调查局开门
Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest. 卡洛斯·索利斯你被逮捕了
...Some problems... 有些问题
I'm Sorry, and you are...? 不好意思你是
I take you've met Maisy Gibbons. 我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧
She's a total nightmare. 她太难对付了
Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
You are unhappy with our sex life. 你对我们的性生活不满意
You're not getting something from me 你没有得到满足
but you're simply to afraid to ask. 却又羞于启齿
...Can't be easily solved. 仍然解决不了
To understand Maisy Gibbons, 要了解梅茜·吉本斯
you first need to know how she spent her afternoons. 先得知道她下午都做些什么
Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband. 她上午帮丈夫跑生意
Her evenings were spent 晚上则忙于
washing dishes and helping with homework. 洗碗外加辅导孩子功课
Ok, so, nine plus one is... 九加一等于
But her afternoons, 不过她的下午
well, they were spent in the company of men. 都花在了给其他男士作伴上
Frustrated, 挫败失意的
misunderstood, 不被理解的
lonely men, willing to pay money 寂寞难耐的男人们愿意挥金
to feel a little less lonely. 只为减少点孤独感
And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them. 而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们
Maisy, I've always wondered. 梅西我总在想
Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they? 没人知道你这个小嗜好吧
Is it hard keeping a secret like this? 像这样的秘密很难保守吧
完整版请点击
Well, maybe if it was just my secret 如果只是我一个人的秘密也许很难
but the way I see it, 不过在我看来
I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me. 我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密
And I find that absolutely exhilarating. 这还挺刺激的
A few years back, Harold lost his job 几年前哈罗德失业后
and we had to give up our membership at the country club. 我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部
And then one day one of my club friends 有一天一个俱乐部的朋友
asked why she hadn't seen me around lately. 问怎么最近没见到我
I told her that we couldn't afford it any more. 我就告诉她我们没钱去了
She waved it off like it was nothing, 她摆摆手表示不在意
but I saw her get that look in her eye, 可她看我的那种眼神
that look of... pity. 充满了怜悯
Maybe she was just trying to be nice. 说不定她是想安慰你
Anyway, is that so bad, feeling sorry for someone? 不管怎么说怜悯别人就那么糟糕吗
When they say something, they are being supportive, 如果她们说点什么那还算鼓励
but when they say nothing, 但他们要是保持沉默
it's because they think 是因为他们觉得
you're so far gone, you're never coming back. 你这一走就回不来了
Gotcha you. 我懂了
Anyway, a couple months later, I started my little hobby, 几个月后我就染上了这小嗜好
and the most wonderful thing happened. 接着最精彩的事发生了
This woman's husband became one of my regulars. 这女人的丈夫也成了我的常客之一
Oh, would you be a lamb and go out the back? 你能乖乖从后门走吗
- That's my next appointment. - Sure. -我的下个客户来了-好的
It's the husband of the woman I was telling you about. 就是我和你说的那女人的丈夫
- Hello, there. - Hey, Maisy. -你好啊-梅西
Every morality play has its cast of characters. 凡是道德剧都有这么几个固定角色
There is always an innocent victim, 一个无辜的受害者
a deceitful villain, 一个邪恶的大反派
a prosecutor who seeks the truth, 一个追求真相的检察官
a magistrate who dispenses justice 一个主持正义的法官
and a lawyer who charges too much. 和一个资费不菲的律师
This morality play was being produced 美景镇法院正上演着
at the fairview county courthouse. 这样一出道德剧
Its themes were trust and betrayal. 贯穿着信任与背叛的主题
So what's your issue with bail in this case, Ms. Mccready? 麦克里迪女士你对这次保释有何看法
We want bail denied, your honor. 我们拒绝保释法官大人
The defendant's company imported goods 被告公司进口的产品
manufactured by slave labor. 都是苦役生产的
His business partner, Mr. Tanaka, 被告的合伙人田中先生
has already fled the country, 已经潜逃出境了
and Mr. Solis himselfhas refused to surrender his passport. 而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照
Dog ate your client's passport, Mr. Hartley? 你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗哈特利先生
It's been temporarily misplaced, your honor 只是一时找不到法官大人
but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up 但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织
and executed the entire operation. 并负责整个生产过程
Mr. Solis is no business partner 索利斯先生算不上合伙人
but merely a hired contractor. 不过是承包商而已
I'd also like to point out that 我还想指出
my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother, 我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲
who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak. 唯一的供养者
Bring me the passport 让我看到护照
and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了
Until then, your client is denied bail 在那之前不准保释你的委托人
and remanded. What's next? 并继续还押下一个
You'd better finish those Brussels sprouts. 你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净
Don't think I can't see them hidden under your macaroni. 别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面
I hate Brussels sprouts. 我讨厌芽甘蓝
Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow. 芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大
You don't want to be short your whole life, do you? 你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧
Look. You know what we'll do? 试试看这样吃
We're gonna dip'em in a little cheese. Here you go. 蘸点奶酪来张嘴
- Good. Yummy. - Disgusting! -好吃吧-真恶心
Fine. Be 3'8" the rest of your life. 行你们就一辈子1米2吧
See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends. 我可不管了祝你们找到女朋友
- Didn't you have a lunch? - I'm gonna cancel it. -你午饭不是有约吗-我得取消它
The boys are in rare form, 孩子们胡闹得厉害
and you're still finding your way. 你也还在摸索期
Lynette, it's been two days. 勒奈特我都来了两天了
I... don't want to shock them by suddenly disappearing. 我可不想突然消失吓到他们
Deep down they're very sensitive. 他们实际上还是很敏感的
That's a paper airplane. 那是纸飞机
完整版请点击
They'll be fine. Now go. Get out of here. 他们会好好的放心出去吧
You have my cell phone number. You call me if you need anything. 你有我的手机号有事随时打给我
- I will. - Ok. -我会的-好
Boys! Come here and give momma a three-bear hug. 小子们过来给妈妈三个熊抱
Come on. Whoo! One, two, three... 来一二三
Get in! Get in! 抱紧点
- Bye, mom. - Bye. -妈妈再见-拜
- Bye! - Ok. -拜-好
Watch your hands! 小心手
I'm gonna eat upstairs. I've got a ton of homework. 我去楼上吃作业太多来不及做
What, are you storing up for winter? 怎么吃那么多囤起来准备冬眠吗
I'm just really hungry. 我只是饿坏了
Oh, I talked to dad. 我今天跟爸爸谈了
And apparently he and Brandi might break up. 他似乎打算和布兰迪分手
Oh, how awful. 真是可惜
- Mom, you're smiling. - Am I? -妈妈你在笑-我有吗
Anyway, because of all the drama, he can't take me this weekend. 反正各种原因这周他不能带我了
So I'll be home after all. Goodnight. 所以我会一直待在家晚安啦
Oh, great. Our romantic weekend's off. 太好了我们的浪漫周末泡汤了
- We can move it to my house. - No. -我们可以移师我家啊-不要
Why not? 为什么
I just want it to be special. 我只是想过得特别点
And it can't be special at my house? 在我家就不能特别了吗
Ok, I know this sounds weird, 我知道这听起来很怪
but I just need to have my things around me. 但是我需要周围有自己的东西
- What things? - Perfumes and oils. -什么东西-香水和精油
I wanna pick out the outfit you're gonna tear off me. 我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服
And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting. 还有我得控制好灯光
Ok. We'll wait till next weekend. 好吧我们等下周吧
You are just the sweetest guy. 你真是太可爱了
- I can't wait till next weekend. - No, me neither. -我等不到下周了-我也是
What about tomorrow? 明天怎么样
While Julie is at school. I've got an early job and that's it. 朱莉在上学我也只有早上有活
Oh, no good. My publisher's got me under the gun for something. 不行出版商逼着我交稿
What about Friday? 礼拜五呢
I'm re-piping a house. 我要给一户人家重新排管道
Damn Karl! 该死的卡尔
Not even married any more 就算离婚了
and he's still keeping me from having sex. 还要妨碍我做爱做的事
I can't hide you in my room for ever, 我不能永远把你藏在房里
and I think we need to tell my mom. 我们应该告诉我妈妈
You can trust her, I promise. 她值得信任我保证
You didn't tell her what I told you, did you? 你没跟她说我告诉你的事吧
No! I would never tell anyone that. 没有这件事我不会告诉任何人的
- What are you doing? - I don't wanna cause problems for you. -你怎么了-我不想给你惹麻烦
I'm just gonna go. 我还是走好了
Zach, stop. Don't go. 扎克站住别走
I won't tell her. 我不跟她说了
I swear I'll be out of here soon. 我保证我会尽快离开这儿
I'll think of something, ok? 我会想办法的好吗
- Hello. - Why are you up? -好啊-你怎么还没睡
I could ask you the same question. 我还想问你呢
I'm going to bed. 我要睡了
I didn't ask you to wait up for me. 我没让你等我
Remember, I'm here as our children's father, 记住我只是以父亲的身份留在这
not your husband. 而非你的丈夫
What are you doing? 你在干什么
Were you with a woman? 你刚才跟女人在一起
Did you tell her that you have a wife 你没告诉她你是有家室的吗
or does that hinder your pick-up style? 还是这样会缩小你的选择范围
All right, even if I was seeing someone, 好吧就算我真的去约会了
I have every right to. 我也有权这么做
Exploring options is the whole point of being separated. 分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗
Options! I'm not a mutual fund, Rex. 选择雷克斯我又不是共有基金[一种投资公司形式]
Oh, that's not... 我不是这个意思
Bree, you should get out there, 布里你该多出去走走
try and meet someone. 跟别人约个会
Meet someone? I'm raising your children. 约会我还得抚养你的孩子呢
I am just trying to move on with my life. 我只是想好好继续自己的生活
- It is nothing to be ashamed of. - Oh, ok. -这没什么丢脸的吧-好吧
Let me tell you what then, why don't you just call up 要我说不如你打电话邀请
your mystery woman and invite her over? 那个神秘女人来家里
I'll pull out the sofa bed 我负责把沙发床打开
and you can take her right there. 你们就可以在上面亲热啦
Andrew! Danielle! 安德鲁丹妮尔
Daddy's gonna fornicate for us! 爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦
Just keep your voice down. 小声点
Why? Are you feeling ashamed? 怎么现在你觉得丢脸了
The next morning started with a banging. 第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开
No one knew where Martha Huber was, 没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里
and Edie Britt was starting to worry. 伊迪·布利特开始担心了
Edie didn't like worrying. 伊迪向来不喜欢担忧
She felt it gave her wrinkles. 她觉得这样容易长皱纹
So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber, 出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心
Edie decided to find out what was going on. 伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事
Yao Lin, listen to me. 听着姚琳
It's very important that we find Carlos's passport. 找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要
I already looked through his office. 我已经翻遍了他的办公室
I need you to search the bedroom. 你去卧室找找
What? 有问题吗
With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me? 要是索利斯先生坐牢你要怎么付我薪水
I have children. 我还要养孩子呢
Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties. 姚琳你的孩子都20多岁了
But if it'll make you shut up... 不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话
Here. Three weeks in advance. 拿着我预付你3周的薪水
If you don't mind, 如果你不介意
can I call your bank? 我能给银行打个电话吗
Yao Lin, don't be stupid. 姚琳别傻了
People don't become poor overnight. 没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的
That's my car. Oh, my god. 那是我的车天哪
Hey! Hey! What are you doing? 你在干什么
Where are you taking my car? 你要把我的车拖到哪去
The government's impounding it. Here's your receipt 政府扣押了你的车这是收据
Call that number if you have any questions. 有问题就打上面的电话
Oh, my god 上帝啊
You call this a paint job? 你到底会不会漆车啊
I don't want to see it again till it's perfect! 不漆到完美别送回来
I wonder what's going on over there. 我想知道现在家里怎么样了
Claire did ok with kids yesterday. 科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错
But that could have been beginner's luck. 但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已
Do you think I should call? I should call 我要不要打个电话回去应该要吧
Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time, 勒奈特几年了你好不容易空下来
and you're wasting it obsessing about the kids. 却还一个劲地担心着孩子们
It's just.. I don't know this woman. I mean not really. 只是我不了解她真的不太了解
So she has a degree in sociology, 就算她有社会学学位
big deal. Who doesn't? 也没什么了不起谁没有呢
My boys are a lot to handle. What if she's not up to it? 我的孩子很难对付她搞不定怎么办
If you really have that many doubts, 如果你那么不放心
you should go buy a hidden camera. 何不买个针孔摄像机
What, a nanny-cam? 保姆监视器吗
Yeah. People do terrible things 是啊人们会在他们以为没人看着时
when they think no one's watching them. 做些恐怖的事情
Yeah. 有道理
I don't really think that I could videotape Claire. 可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔
It would be a breach of trust. 这么做有点背信弃义
Trust is overrated. 信任总会被高估
So... How are things with you and Rex? 那么你和雷克斯怎么样了
Fine. Why do you ask? 还行怎么问起这个
I'm just curious. He moves out, moves back in. 只是有点好奇他搬出搬进的
Is he back for good? 你们重归于好了吗
The situation is...fluid. 世事难料难免朝不保夕
我也不知道他到底作何打算
So if you're not sure he's back for good, 既然你不确定你们是否和好
why are you ironing his shirts? 为什么还要帮他烫衬衫
Because I have faith that he'll come back 因为我相信他终会倦鸟归巢
and that he'll do the right thing. 选择做正确的事
That's good. It's good to have faith in people. 那很好对别人有信心是好事
Yeah. 是啊
But I'd still buy that camera. 但我还是会买针孔摄像机
- Hello? - Mike? My oven's out. -你好-麦克我的烤箱坏了
Come over and help me find my pilot light. 能过来帮我找找问题所在吗
lay all my trouble down 抛开所有烦恼
here I am, baby come and take me 我就在此宝贝与我共度吧
here I am, baby won't you come and take me? 宝贝为什么你不来呢
take me by the hand 牵起我的手
show me here I am, baby... 让我感受自己的存在宝贝

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
平台声明:文章内容(如有图片或视频亦包括在内)由作者上传并发布,文章内容仅代表作者本人观点,简书系信息发布平台,仅提供信息存储服务。
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 227,837评论 6 531
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 98,196评论 3 414
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 175,688评论 0 373
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 62,654评论 1 309
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 71,456评论 6 406
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 54,955评论 1 321
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 43,044评论 3 440
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 42,195评论 0 287
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 48,725评论 1 333
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 40,608评论 3 354
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 42,802评论 1 369
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 38,318评论 5 358
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 44,048评论 3 347
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 34,422评论 0 26
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 35,673评论 1 281
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 51,424评论 3 390
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 47,762评论 2 372

推荐阅读更多精彩内容