一 电影剧情简介
无敌破坏王(约翰·C·赖利 John C. Reilly 配音)生活在一个80年代出品的低精度游戏中。他的设定身份是一个反派,每天的生活就是在游戏《快手阿修》中大搞破坏,其后由玩家操作的英雄人物快手阿修(杰克·麦克布瑞尔 Jack McBrayer 配音) 会及时赶到进行修补,赢得奖牌,包揽一切荣耀。
身为反派,破坏王厌倦了自己的生活,眼看阿修被胜利者的光环围绕,自己却日复一日在无趣中过活,他终于决定改变。单纯的他以为只要自己也能得到一枚奖牌,就可以摆脱反派的身份,于是某日在游戏厅歇业后,破坏王偷偷离开了自己的游戏,前去闯荡其他电子游戏的世界。
在途中,破坏王结识了来自《英雄使命》的冷酷队长(简·林奇 Jane Lynch 配音)和来自90年代糖果赛车游戏《甜蜜冲刺》的小女孩云妮(萨拉·丝沃曼 Sarah Silverman 配音)。
后者梦想着能上场比赛,但其身份也不允许她梦想成真。破坏王所属的游戏《快手阿修》由于失去了他被认定为系统错误,如不尽快返回,则游戏就会被永久删除;而《甜蜜冲刺》的游戏世界则在悄悄酝酿着一场巨大的、威胁到整个游戏世界的阴谋。这也许是无敌破坏王实现梦想的机会,但也可能是一条不归路…… 他可以扭转乾坤,成为一名真正的英雄吗?
二 台词片段
我干这行30年了
Thirty years I've been doing this
期间目睹了不少游戏的兴亡
and I've seen a lot of other games come and go.
挺伤感的 爆破行星里那些家伙
Kind of sad. I think about all those guys from Asteroids.
轰 死翘翘
Boom! Gone.
蜈蚣射手 谁知道那家伙哪去了
Centipede? Who knows where that guy is, you know?
游戏厅能稳定运营很不容易
Look, a steady arcade gig is nothing to sneeze at.
我真是幸运
I'm very lucky.
只是 我得说
It's just, I got to say,
如果没人喜欢你的工作的话
it becomes kind of hard to love your job
如今你自己也喜欢不起来
when no one seems to like you for doing it.
警报解除 游戏厅打烊了
All clear! The arcade is closed!
升龙拳
Shoryuken!
今天真够呛 想去超级酒保吗 肯
Whoo! What a day! You want to head to Tappers, Ken?
(超级酒保 1983年发行的街机游戏)
你请客就去
If you're buying, buddy.
下班了
Quitting time!
怎么说呢
I don't know.
如果下班后情况不同的话
Maybe I wouldn't be feeling this way
可能我就不会这么想了
if things were different after work.
但现实就是现实
But it is what it is.
大伙干得好
Good job, everyone!
阿修跟房主们在他刚刚修好的家里聚会
Felix and the Nicelanders go hang out in their homes
大家都...你知道的
which he's just fixed, and everyone, you know...
他们回家 我也回家
They go to their homes, I go to mine
我的家是个...垃圾场
which happens to be a dump.
我说"垃圾场"
And when I say "A dump,"
不是说我家里脏乱差
I don't mean like a shabby place.
是指真正的垃圾场
I mean an actual dump,
那种到处是垃圾
where the garbage goes
遍地破砖烂瓦的地方
and a bunch of bricks and smashed building parts...
这就是我的家
That's what I call home.
其实也没什么好抱怨的
I guess I can't bellyache too much.
我还有砖块和树桩能用
I got my bricks, I got my stump.
看着不太舒服 其实还好 我很好
It looks uncomfortable. It's actually fine. I'm good.
但说句心里话
But if I'm really honest with myself...
看着阿修被屋主们称赞
I see Felix up there getting patted on the back,
大家送他馅饼 感谢他
people are giving him pie and thanking him
总是很高兴见到他
and so happy to see him all the time.
我有时就会想
Sometimes I think...
做个好人一定很棒
Man, it sure must be nice being the good guy.
无名反派 干一行爱一行
说的真好 拉尔夫
Nice share, Ralph.
我们反派盟友
As fellow bad guys,
都是这么走过来的
we've all felt what you're feeling
也都接受这个现实了
and we've come to terms with it.
-真的吗 -我是桑吉夫 大反派
- Really? - Right here. I am Zangief. I am bad guy.
(桑吉夫 《街头霸王》中的角色)
-你好 桑吉夫 -你好 桑吉夫
- Hi, Zangief! - Hi, Zangief.
我理解你的感受 拉尔夫 我郁闷的时候
I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom,
就用大腿夹头盖骨玩
I was crushing man's skull
就像夹碎麻雀蛋一样
like sparrow egg between my thighs.
我想 桑吉夫 你干吗要做反派
And I think, "Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief?
你怎么不能像好人那样呢
"Why can't you be more like good guy?"
之后我忽然想通了
Then I have moment of clarity.
如果桑吉夫是好人
If Zangief is good guy,
那谁来用大腿夹头盖骨玩呢
who'll crush man's skull like sparrow's egg between thighs?
我说 桑吉夫 你是反派
And I say, "Zangief, you are bad guy,
但不意味着你是坏人
"But this does not mean you are 'bad' guy."
好吧 抱歉 我...没太听懂
Right. I'm sorry. You lost me there.
-僵尸 反派 -你好 僵尸
- Zombie! Bad guy! - Hi, Zombie.
(僵尸赛尔 《死亡之屋》中的角色)
你好 僵尸
Hi, Zombie.
桑吉夫是说 被贴标签让人不爽
Zangief saying labels not make you happy.
好人 坏人
Good! Bad!
你要爱自己
You must love you.
对 发自"内心" -没错
- Yeah! Lnside here! - Yes.
天哪 好吧 我明白了
Okay. All right, I get you.
当心 还滴着血呢
Watch out. It's dripping.
提问 拉尔夫
Question, Ralph.
我们之前多次邀请你参加无名反派
We've been asking you to Bad-Anon for years now
但你今晚才终于来参加
and tonight you finally show up.
-为什么呢 -不知道
- Why is that? - I don't know.
就是想来了
I just felt like coming.
可能是因为今天是...
I suppose it has something to do with the fact that...
今天是我游戏的30周年纪念日
Well, today is the 30th anniversary of my game.
纪念日快乐 拉尔夫
Well, happy anniversary, Ralph.
谢谢 撒旦
Thanks, Satan.
我叫沙廷
It's Sateen, actually.
(沙廷《地下城守护者》中的角色)
知道了 是这样的
Got it. But here's the thing.
我不想再当反派了
I don't want to be the bad guy anymore.
你不能跟程序对着干 拉尔夫
You can't mess with the program, Ralph.
你不会想步沃伦后尘吧
You're not going Turbo, are you?
沃伦 不 我不会的 拜托
Turbo? No, I'm not going Turbo! Come on, guys!
难道沃伦会想交朋友 拿奖牌吗
Is it Turbo to want a friend? Or a medal?
难道他想有人不时送他馅饼吗
Or a piece of pie every once in a while?
难道沃伦会想让生活变好吗
Is it Turbo to want more out of life?
他想
Yes!
拉尔夫 拉尔夫 我理解
Ralph, Ralph, we get it.
但我们无法改变自我
But we can't change who we are.
越早接受这个现实
And the sooner you accept that,
你的生活和游戏才会越来越好
the better off your game and your life will be.
干一行爱一行 拉尔夫
Hey. One game at a time, Ralph.
我们就以反派宣言结束吧
Let's close out with the Bad Guy Affirmation.
我生为反派 这样挺好
I'm bad, and that's good.
我永不行善 那也不坏
I will never be good, and that's not bad.
我只想做我自己
There's no one I'd rather be than me.
无敌破坏王
大伙 下周再见
Okay, gang, see you next week.
下周我不能再吃点心了
Listen, I can't do snacks next week.
坚持住 拉尔夫
Hang in there, Ralph.
僵尸 别忘了你的斧子
Hey, Zombie, don't forget your hatchets.
这就对了
There you go.
三 英文金句、词汇摘抄
I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
我是坏人,那又怎样。变好无望,坏也无妨。只做自己,别无他想。
——《无敌破坏王》
It becomes kind of hard to love your job when no one seems to like you for doing it.
当没有人喜欢你这样做时,你很难爱上你的工作。
——《无敌破坏王》
I could be a good guy if I wanted to And I could win a medal.
如果我愿意,我可以成为一个好人而且我可以赢得一枚奖牌。
——《无敌破坏王》
You are the universe's greatest hero.
你是宇宙中最伟大的英雄。
——《无敌破坏王》
1 never
adv. 从未;决不
2 rather than
而不是;宁可…也不愿
3 job
n. 工作;职业
vt. 承包;代客买卖
vi. 做零工
n. (Job)人名;(英)乔布;(法、葡)若布;(?-1605)约伯〈俄〉俄罗斯正教会莫斯科牧首。;(德、塞、捷、荷、意)约布
4 medal
n. 勋章,奖章;纪念章
n. (Medal)人名;(西、捷)梅达尔
5 universe
n. 宇宙;世界;领域