绝望的主妇第1季第14集台词

英文 中文
Turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead. 有人伤害了她我要他们死
Sometimes... 有时
I'm running out of money. 我快没钱花了
In a couple of weeks I'm gonna be screwed. 再过几周我就完蛋了
In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. 这样的话你该考虑找份工作
The answers... 看似被解开的
If you could just tell me what he told you 能否告诉我他对你说了什么
and then I can fix the problem. 我才能解决这个问题
I can't do that. 我不能说
...to life's biggest questions... 生命中最大的悬疑
I had the nightmare again. 我又做恶梦了
What do you think the significance of the name Angela is? 安吉拉这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
Actually, that's my real name. 事实上那是我的真名
...are buried... 却埋藏于
She's not been dead a month 她去世还不到一个月
and it's like you've totally forgotten she never existed. 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净
...under even bigger lies. 更大的谎言之中
Zach was telling Julie about what happened to Dana. 扎克把丹娜的事告诉了朱莉
He didn't mean to kill Dana. 他不是故意杀死丹娜的
Most mothers will tell you 多数母亲会告诉你
their children are a gift from god. 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
Most mothers will also tell you 多数母亲也会告诉你
that the gifts their children give them 孩子们送给她们的礼物
are less than heavenly. 就差强人意了
Lynette had suffered through 勒奈特不幸收到过
artwork made in kindergarten... 幼儿园时的图画作业
...spice racks made in summer camp... 夏令营时做的调味栏
...and jewelry made at the scout jambore. 以及童子军时做的项链
But this day... 然而这一天
...Lynette Scavo received a gift 勒奈特·斯加沃收到一份
every mother dreams of. 每个母亲都梦寐以求的礼物
One she wasn't embarrassed to display. 一份她不会羞于展示的礼物
完整版请点击
- Where did you guys get this pot? - We made it. -这花盆哪来的-我们自己做的
Really? I love it. 真的吗我很喜欢
Well, this is the nicest present 这是你们送给我的
you boys have ever given me. 最好的礼物
And you know what? I'm going to put it out on the front porch 我打算把它放在前廊
the whole neighborhood can enjoy it. 让邻居们都能欣赏它
Lynette knew she'd cherish the memory of that moment 勒奈特知道那一刻的回忆
for the rest of her life. 她会珍惜一辈子
The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day. 可第二天那一刻的回忆就幻灭了
Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot? 麦克卢斯基太太你干嘛拿走我的花盆
Because it's mine. 因为这是我的
Your boys stole it off my porch. 是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的
No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine's Day! 不不这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物
I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see? 这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买的
It's still got the price tag on it. Look. 上面还有价签呢瞧见没
What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue? 怎么不说话哑口无言了吗
You listen to me, keep your brats off my property. 听好了让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点
Yes, most mothers will tell you 没错多数母亲会告诉你
their children are a gift from god. 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物
Most mothers will also tell you 多数母亲还会告诉你
there are some days when you wish you could return them. 有时候你真希望能把他们退回去
It was the day before Valentine's Day 情人节的前一天
and every man on Wisteria Lane 紫藤郡上的每个男人
was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays. 都在为这一最可怕的节日作准备
While some purchased romantic cards... 有人买了浪漫的卡片
...and some brought home candy and flowers... 有人买了糖果和鲜花
and some made dinner reservations at fancy restaurants... 有人在高级餐厅预订了晚餐
...others managed to forget about the day entirely... again. 还有些人再次完全忘记了这个日子
This flurry of activity was lost 这一仓促的行动
on the women of Wisteria Lane. 并没影响到紫藤郡的女士们
They were busy learning a secret about their neighbors. 她们正忙于探究邻居的秘密
A secret that was positively heartbreaking. 一个十分令人揪心的秘密
So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana? 保罗说是扎克杀了丹娜
Yeah. 是啊
Well, it must have been an accident. 那一定是意外
I mean, little boys don't just kill their baby sisters 小男孩怎么会杀害自己的妹妹呢
Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed, 无论真相如何这孩子精神严重失常
and I've forbidden Julie from hanging out with him. 我已经禁止朱莉跟他交往了
Could you hold her? 帮我抱着她好吗
So this is it. 原来如此
This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect. 这就是玛丽·艾莉丝一直试图隐瞒的秘密
Think of the guilt that she must have lived with. 她肯定满怀愧疚
You know, I never thought I'd say this, 我没想到我会这样说
but I kind of feel sorry for Paul. 但我有点替保罗难过
I wish I could. I still feel like something's not right. 我希望我也如此可还是觉得不对劲
- What do you mean? - Well, we've all been in their house. -你什么意思-我们都去过他们家
Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there? 从没见过另一个孩子的照片吧
I mean, why keep Dana's baby blanket 为什么偏偏留着丹娜的婴儿毯
and throw out all the photos? 却扔掉所有的照片呢
That's a good point. 有道理
We never answered why did Mary Alice 我们还不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝
refer to herself as "Angela" in that therapy session? 在治疗的时候自称"安吉拉"
All I know is this -- Mary Alice loved Zach 我只知道玛丽·艾莉丝爱扎克
more than anything in the world. 胜过这世上的一切
When you love a child that much... 当你那么爱一个孩子
you're capable of doing all sorts of things. 你什么都做得出来
Yeah. 是啊
Hello? These were delivered to my house by mistake. May I? 这些误送到我家我就拿来了
They're for Mary Alice Young. 是给玛丽·艾莉丝·杨的
Oh, my god. 上帝
I, uh... had a standing order with the florist. 我在花店签了长期订单
I... forgot to cancel it. 忘记去取消了
Mary Alice was my wife. 玛丽·艾莉丝是我妻子
She passed away a few months ago. 她几个月前去世了
I'm very sorry for your loss. 我感到很遗憾
And I'm sorry for yours. 我也对你很遗憾
- Pardon? - Your sister? Martha? -什么-我是说你妹妹玛莎
Oh... Yes... Her. 是啊她
Good lord, that's Angela. 天哪那是安吉拉
What? 什么
Angela Forrest. We worked together in Utah. 安吉拉·福里斯特我们在犹他州共事过
It must be 15 years ago. 是15年前的事了
完整版请点击
I'm afraid you're mistaken. My wife's name was Mary Alice. 恐怕你弄错了我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝
She's... never been to Utah. 她从没去过犹他州
Well, I could be mistaken. 可能是我弄错了
As I said, it's... it's been years. 如我所说已经很多年了
No, Mickey, you're wrong. I wasn't acting like a diva. 不米琦你错了我没耍大牌
I left the boat show because 我从船展落跑是因为
that coordinator was making passes at me. 调度员一直在调戏我
I mean, it's not my fault. Yao Lin, you missed a spot. 错不在我姚琳那里漏擦了
No, spare me the lecture 别对我说教了
and just book me another job, quick. 赶紧再帮我找份工作
Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills 卡洛斯和我债台高筑
and we can't pay 'em. 我们快负担不起了
Fine. Bye. 好吧再见
- What did you say? - Nothing. -你说什么-没什么
Are you going to clean that spot? 你打算把那里擦干净吗
- Which one? - The one I told you to clean. -哪里-我让你擦的地方
I'll get to it. 我会擦的
Clean it now. 现在就擦
- Why? - Because I said so. -为什么-因为是我说的
Ok. But you got to say please. 也行但你得说请
Fine. Please. 好请
Anything to get you back on your knees 只要能让你乖乖地
scrubbing where you belong. 跪下去擦就行
- You're not better than me. - Excuse me? -你也不比我高贵-什么
The only reason you have anything 你在生活中得到的一切
in your life is because you're pretty. 只是因为你漂亮
One day you'll be old 总有一天你会变老
and when that happens, you'll be nothing. 等到那时你将一无所有
You are so fired. 你被炒了
No kidding. 别反悔
Ooh, Valentine's Day card. It's pretty. 情人节卡片真漂亮
And meticulously hand-painted. 而且是细致的手绘图
Whoever sent you that must really love you. 看来送你卡的人一定很爱你
- And be loaded with talent. - It's beautiful. Thanks. -而且才华横溢-很漂亮谢谢
So are we still on for tomorrow night? 我们今晚的约会还算数吗
Oh, not only are we on, 岂止算数
I got reservations at Le Petit Fleur. 我在佩蒂弗勒餐厅订了位
Ooh, that place is so pretentious. 那里太高档了
I've been dying to go there. 我一直想去来着
Boys? Get your little fannies inside. 孩子们全部给我进来
Guys? 孩子们
Oh, poor, Lynette. If she doesn't get a new nanny soon, 可怜的勒奈特要是她再找不到保姆
- She's gonna implode. - Shh. -她会崩溃的-嘘
Hey, guys. Who you hiding from? 孩子们你们在躲谁
- Our mom. - She wants to spank us. -我们的妈妈-她要打我们
Why, did you do something bad? 你们做了什么坏事吗
Well, if you hide out too long, she'll get worried. 如果你们躲太久她会担心的
Then she'll get madder. 那时她会更生气
You know what I say? Go on home. Take your lumps. 明白吗赶紧回家
There's a decent chance you'll have the rest of day to play. 这样至少今天剩下的时间你们还能玩一会
Come on, climb aboard. 来爬上来
- Pretty impressive. - Well, I love kids. -干得好-我喜欢孩子
Can't wait to have my own some day. 真希望将来能有自己的孩子
We don't want to get spanked. 我们不想挨打
Yeah, we promise we'll be good. 我们保证会乖的
Too late. You stole. And then you lied. 太晚了你们偷东西还撒谎
Even worse, 更糟的是
you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey, 你们让我在麦克卢斯基太太面前难堪
who you know is mommy's sworn enemy. 你们明知道她是我的宿敌
Time to pick your poison. 该选工具了
How about a belt? It's a classic. 皮带怎么样挺传统的
Well, we could go with the old hickory stick. 我们可以用山胡桃树枝
It's a clich 虽然干枯了
but it's pretty effective. 但很管用
I know. We'll go with the spatula. 我们可以用锅铲
The holes give it less wind resistance. 上面的洞能减少空气阻力
Moves faster. 快速有效
No! No, no, no, no. 别别别别
Guys! Hey, my hands are tied. 孩子们听着我已经束手无策了
Thieves get spanked. 偷东西就要挨打
Just the way it works. 这是常理
- Unless... - Unless what? -除非-除非怎样
For a first time offence, if you swear, 鉴于是初犯如果你们发誓
cross your heart, that you will never, never steal again, 保证你们以后再也不偷东西了
and you write Mrs. Mccluskey a letter of apology, 并给麦克卢斯基太太写封道歉信
I will let it slide. 我就饶了你们
- Ok! - Yeah! We swear. -行-好我们发誓
All right, 好吧
start with "Dear Mrs. Mccluskey..." 就以"亲爱的麦克卢斯基太太"开头
Mommy? Why are you smiling? 妈妈你笑什么
Do you know what "psychological warfare" means? 知道什么叫做心理战吗
- No. - Well, too bad for you. -不知道-那真是可惜
Ok, start with a big "m", "c"... 写吧先是大写m然后c
Good. 非常好
Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week. 雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对
We're using our best china 我们要用上最好的瓷器
and serving duck. 并以鸭子为主菜
So, you and Rex are a couple again? 那么你和雷克斯复合了
Yes. You know, that's one of things 是的你知道吗如果我们分开
I hated most about our separation, 最令我反感的事情
not being able to throw dinner parties. 就是不能举行派对晚会
There's just something so civilized and elegant about them, 这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西
don't you think? 你不这样认为吗
I take it you've resolved your feelings about his infidelity? 我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感
Let's just say 这样说吧
I've put them in an imaginary box 我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里
and don't plan on looking at them for a while. 并暂时不去看它们
Do you think that it is the healthiest way 你认为这个和解的方式
to achieve a reconciliation? 健康吗
Well, it won't be easy at first. 刚开始也不容易
There'll be a lot of forced smiles 你不得不强颜欢笑
and perfunctory love-making, 敷衍了事满足对方的性需求
but after a few decades whiz by, 但是几十年后
I'm sure I'll find a way to forgive him. 我确信自己会找到一种方式原谅他
Well, as long as you have a plan. 既然你有这个计划
I do want to forgive him, Dr. Goldfine. 我真心想原谅他高德芬博士
but... there's something he's still not telling me. 但是他似乎还有事瞒着我
Really? 真的吗
I think it has something to do with why he had the affair. 我想那和他发生婚外情的原因有关
- Have you confronted him? - Once. -你跟他谈过这个问题吗-谈过一次
You should have seen the look in his eyes. 你真应该看看他当时的眼神
He was terrified I'd figure it out. 他很怕我知道
You know what it is, don't you? 你知道他在隐瞒什么对吧
Bree, I can't discuss other patients. 布里我不能与你谈论其他病人
I realize that. 我知道
This thing that he's hiding... Is it bad? 他瞒着我的事很龌龊吗
Oh, ok, um... Uh... 好吧算了
Maybe it's better that I don't know. 也许我还是不知道为妙
Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance 布里如果你们俩都不愿意
if the two of you can't be honest 向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分
about the innermost parts of your lives? 你们复合的机会很渺茫
We're, um... W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine. 我们是欧裔新教徒[上流社会]高德芬博士
Not acknowledging the elephant in the room 佯装视而不见
is what we do best. 是我们最擅长的
You'd settle for that? 你们决定这样做了吗
A life filled with repression and denial? 选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活
And the dinner parties. Don't forget the dinner parties. 至少还有派对晚会可别忘了
And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh... 在那边你能看到皇后系列
your Quad spring series, 舒适新春系列
and your Deluxe 1000s, 还有奢华1000系列
all the way to the imperial paradise. Sweet racket, huh? 直通睡眠的尊享乐园这工作不错吧
I swear sometimes I wake up in the morning 有时候我早晨醒来
and I can't believe I'm the Siesta king. 简直不敢相信自己成了午睡国王
Except for how I am. 甚至不知道是怎么当上的
Very impressive. 很动人
So, where does the photographer want me for the shoot? 那么摄影师要我在哪里拍照
Uh, didn't your agent tell you? There's no shoot. 你的经纪人没有告诉你么不用拍照
Well, then what did you hire me for? 那你雇我做什么
You've heard the expression "sex sells"? 你听说过"美女促销"吗
That's why you are coming. 那就是你的工作
You're here to remind people 你要使人们联想到
there's a lot of fun things they can do on a Siesta King mattress 除了睡觉在一张午睡国王床垫上
that don't involve sleep. Get it? 还有许多愉悦的事情可以做懂吗
It is often said that good fences make good neighbors. 常言道篱笆扎得牢邻居处得好
But as Lynette was about to discover, 但是勒奈特却发现
the fence might just need a little barbed wire 如果和麦克卢斯基太太毗邻

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 216,163评论 6 498
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 92,301评论 3 392
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 162,089评论 0 352
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 58,093评论 1 292
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 67,110评论 6 388
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 51,079评论 1 295
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 40,005评论 3 417
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,840评论 0 273
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 45,278评论 1 310
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,497评论 2 332
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,667评论 1 348
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 35,394评论 5 343
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,980评论 3 325
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,628评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,796评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,649评论 2 368
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,548评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容