玉清日更365天第150天❤
第一次听特蕾莎修女的诗歌《无论如何》 ,还是几年前,当时就特别喜欢,莫名的喜欢。
后来在自己人生迷茫时会拿出来读一读,感觉像被充点了一样,特别对治人生为何!
今天在带《被讨厌的勇气》时又想到了这首诗,从课题分离、从共同体感觉、达观、他人贡献、他人信赖等又有新的感悟。
又去感受了下特蕾莎修女,内在的平静与平好、美好给人以力量。有种被净化的感觉。
原文 | 特蕾莎修女的诗歌《无论如何》
People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;
人们不讲道理、思想谬误、自我中心,
Love them anyway.
不管怎样,还是爱他们;
If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;
如果你友善,人们会说你自私自利、别有用心,
Be kind anyway.
不管怎样,还是要友善;
If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
如果你成功以后,身边尽是假的朋友和真的敌人,
Succeed anyway.
不管怎样,还是要成功;
The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;
你所做的善事明天就会被遗忘,
Do good anyway.
不管怎样,还是要做善事;
If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;
诚实与坦率使你容易受到欺骗和伤害,
Be honest and frank anyway.
不管怎样,还是要诚实与坦率;
People favor under dogs but follow only topdogs.
人都会同情弱者,却只追随赢家,
Fight for a few underdogs anyway.
不管怎样,还是要为一些弱者奋斗;
What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;
你耗费数年所建设的可能毁于一旦,
Build anyway.
不管怎样,还是要建设;
If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;
如果你找到了平静和幸福,人们可能会嫉妒你,
Be happy anyway.
不管怎样,还是要快乐;
People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.
人们确实需要帮助,然而如果你帮助他们,却可能遭到攻击,
Help people anyway.
不管怎样,还是要帮助;
Give the world the best you have,And it may never be enough;
将你所拥有最好的东西献给世界,可能永远都不够,
Give the world the best you have anyway.
不管怎样,还是要将最好的东西付出!
You see,in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It is never between you and them anyway.
你看,说到底,它是你和上帝之间的事,这决不是你和他人之间的事。
——Mother Teresa 特蕾莎修女