I can't poop, Mom. 妈,我大不出来。
Try to push. 用力点。
My stomach hurts, but I can't poop. 我肚子很痛,但是我大不出来。
You should drink a lot of water. 你应该喝很多水。
The reason is that you haven't eaten any vegetables. 因为你不吃蔬菜才会这样。
I think you're constipated. 我想你便秘了。
Come out of the bathroom and try it later. 先从厕所出来,等一下再试试。
Try again later. 等一下再试。
Want me to rub your tummy? 要我帮你搓一下肚子吗?
I'll give you some medicine if it's really bad. 如果很严重的话,我会给你一些药。
I'll poop later. 我等一下上。
Don't take your book into the bathroom. 不要把书带进厕所。
That's not a good bathroom habit. 那不是个好的厕所习惯。
便秘
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
- 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
- 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
- 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
推荐阅读更多精彩内容
- S02 S24 hey,mom… listen to this card dad got for grandpa ...
- -*- 21 回到家里,我没有时间,也不想再考虑这个问题。彼得罗打电话给我,他向我宣布,下个星期他会来拜访我父母。...