6.1 No one has ever become poor by giving.
没人因为付出变得贫穷。
6.2
It is lost labor where there is no soil.
没有土壤,播种也是徒劳。
6.3
Now we don't call it alive, It's just not to die.
我们现在不叫活着,只是没有死去。
6.4
The bag is a cheap knockoff.
这个包是个山寨货。
6.5
Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all aboundance.
感恩生活中所有,是所有富足的基础。
6.6
It's worth a shot.
值得一试。
6.7
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
别让你不会做的事情妨碍你你会做的事情。
6.8
But all sunshine without shade, all pleasure without pain, is not life at all.
但只有阳光没有阴影,只有快乐没有痛苦,根本不是真正的生活。
6.9
Every man dies, not every man really lives.
所有人都会死,但并非所有人都曾真正活过。
6.10
Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
神话是大众的梦想,梦想是个人的神话。
6.11
It'll only take a few minutes.
只要几分钟就好。
6.12
It is not easy to meet with eath other in such a big world.
世界这么大,能遇见不容易。
6.13
Good luck is when an opportunity comes along and you're prepared for it.
幸运是当机会出现时你已经做好了准备。
6.14
A particular fine spring came around.
转眼又是一番特别明媚的春光。
6.15
Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
妈妈常说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会得到什么。
6.16
Life is like a theatre. Everyone is the protagonist of its own drama.
生活像是剧本,每个人都是自己戏剧主角。
6.17
Never judge people by their appearance.
永远不要以貌取人。
6.18
You can play with your rubber duck in the bath.
你可以在盆浴时玩小黄鸭。
6.19
I think they feel happy.
我觉得他们很开心。
6.20
Every cloud has a silver lining.
山穷水复疑无路,柳暗花明又一村。
6.21
A true man does what he will, not what he must.
真君子贯彻其信念,而不会为势所逼。
6.22
Do not, for one repulse, forgo the purpose that you resolved to effect.
不要因为一次挫败,就放弃原先决定要达到地梦想。
6.23
Sweat is the lubricant of success.
汗水是成功的润滑剂.
6.24
Image a new story for your life and start living it.
为你的生命设计一个新的剧本,并倾情演出吧。
6.25
I'd rather be a happy fool than a sad sage.
做个悲伤的智者,不如做个开心的傻子。
6.26
Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass.
生活没有目标犹如航海没有罗盘。
6.27
My love for you will never die.
我对你爱爱爱不完。
6.28
How about these branches?
这些树枝怎么样?
6.29
Sure. You can read it for 10 minutes.
当然能,你可以读10分钟。
6.30
There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star.
破晓的日子多着呢,太阳不过是一个晨星。