拒绝别人时候你是否也有过这种顾虑呢:担心这样影不影响大家之间的关系,会不会伤了别人的面子等等?我们应该怎样拒绝别人才不会影响到双方的感情、也不会被别人讨厌呢,一起来看看吧!
01
拒绝也要讲究礼貌
如何拒绝别人可以称之为一门艺术,既要不失礼貌,也要避免太粗鲁。所以,你可以先表达自己的歉意或者感谢。
I'm really sorry about that!
非常抱歉!
That's very kind of you.
你人真好。
Thanks for asking me.
谢谢你邀请我。
02
不用拐弯抹角,直接回绝
外国小伙伴多数是直爽的人,好的坏的直说就好,不用绕一大圈还没讲出重点哈。所以,像下面这样爽快回绝就好:
Would you like some more cakes?
你还要蛋糕吗?
Thanks. I'm good.
谢谢,我够了。
Would you like to go to the movie tonight?
今晚一起去看电影吗?
I'm sorry. I'm not very interested.
很抱歉,我不是很感兴趣诶。
I can't right now, but maybe later.
我现在不方便,晚一点再说吧。
I'm sure you will do fine on your own.
我确信你自己能搞定的。
03
把原因讲清楚
觉得拒绝别人会让对方很没面子,那就向小伙伴清楚表明你的情况/原因,相信他们也不会为难你的!
That sounds very nice, but I'm on a tight schedule.
听上去不错,但我赶时间。
I'd love to, but I'm going to visit my cousin this weekend.
我也很想去,但我周末要去探访外甥。
Sorry, but that's not really something I can do.
抱歉,但是这个我真的做不来。
Thanks for asking! But I don't feel like taking a walk now.
谢谢你的邀请,但是我现在不想出去散步。
I'm trying to focus on finishing off a couple of other things.
我正忙着做别的事情呢。
04
主动提出替代方案
拒绝别人,心里有点抱歉,那就向小伙伴提出下次约,或者其他的替代方案!比如:
Today's not so good. How about tomorrow?
今天不太合适,明天如何?
I'm not able to help you now, but I'm happy to take a look next week.
我现在没办法帮你,但是我很乐意下周帮你看看。
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that. What about getting David to have a look at it?
我对这个事情不是很熟诶,不如让大卫来帮忙看一下?