继承之战第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
My dad's in the hospital. | 我爸进医院了 |
I don't know if he's gonna be okay. | 我不知道他还会不会好起来 |
What's the situation? | 情况怎样了 |
He's had a hemorrhagic stroke. | 是出血性中风 |
My assistant's been in touch | 我的助手联系了 |
with NYU and we might move Dad there. | 纽约大学医院 我们可能会把爸转到那 |
No. He stays here. | 不 他留在这里 |
I am his proxy. I am in charge. | 我是他的代理人 我来决定 |
The board has a plan in the event of Logan's incapacitation. | 董事会就洛根的现况制定了计划 |
I'll be taking temporary charge as CEO and chairman. | 我会暂时代理执行总裁和董事主席 |
It wouldn't necessarily be you. It could be me. | 也用不着你来做主 比如我 |
How can I not be the logical choice? | 我怎么能不是合理的选择呢 |
Dad didn't want you running the company. | 爸不想让你来管理公司 |
完整版请点击 | |
We got for it. Me and you. CEO and COO. | 我俩联手 我和你 总裁和首席运营官 |
Okay. | 好的 |
- Will you marry me? - Yeah, whatever. | -你愿意嫁给我吗-你求我就同意 |
Yes? | 真的 |
Do you know that he gave me a job? | 你知不知道他给了我份工作 |
Come in and see me, and I'll look after you. | 来找我 我会罩着你 |
继承之战单词统计
继承之战高频单词统计
There's a huge debt problem. Three billion. | 我们面临巨大的债务问题 30亿 |
You're making it quite fucking difficult to savor this moment, | 回味这一刻被你搞得真他妈困难 |
- Gerri. - Don't jump. | -格丽-别跳 |
There's a lot of mess to be cleaned up, Kendall, | 肯德尔 你还有很多麻烦事等着处理 |
but you can do it, son. | 孩子 你能做到的 |
Richard, can you get me the price of the Waystar stock? | 理查德 能帮我查一下韦斯达的股价吗 |
- At close last night, please. - How is he? | -昨晚休市前的价格-他怎么样了 |
Good. A little clearer. He tried to put on a sock. | 不错 清醒点了 他还试着穿袜子 |
Hey. | 早 |
Morning. | 早 |
Hey, Mondale. Wish me luck, buddy. | 早啊 蒙代尔 祝我好运吧伙计 |
Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
What's that? "Good luck, Tom! | 你说什么 "祝你好运 汤姆 |
Hope it goes well!" OK, so, | 愿你一切顺利" 好吧 |
just wanted to say goodbye. | 我就想告个别 |
Have you seen the numbers? | 你看到价格了吗 |
Man, poor Ken. He's like dysentery for the stock price. | 老天 可怜的肯 他让股价跟痢疾似的一泻千里 |
You are walking into a burning barn. | 你这可是跳火坑啊 |
Still excited. | 还兴奋着呢 |
- Still rarin' to go. - Mm-hmm. | -跃跃欲试-好吧 |
I'm just paying homage. | 我只是来表表衷心 |
What's that? | 你说什么 |
You miss me? Well, I miss you too. | 想我了吗 我也想你啊 |
Maybe we should arrange a date while she's not around. | 或许她不在的时候咱们应该约起来 |
- You're weird. - No, you are weird! OK! | -你个怪人-不 你才怪人 好吧 |
- Goodbye. - Oh, Tom. | -再见-汤姆 |
I'm gonna go see Dad. | 我要去看看爸 |
If Marcia wants to be difficult, so can I. | 如果玛西娅想来硬的 我也可以 |
So...can you come with me? | 你能和我一起吗 |
Uh, I gotta stay in front on this one, baby. | 我还是专心搞好这摊事吧 宝贝 |
It's a hugie. | 是一摊大事 |
My first morning stepping up. | 我的首次上位 |
Just say you went to see the big boss. | 就说你想去看望大佬呗 |
- Don't make me choose, Shiv. - Come on. | -别逼我做选择 小西-来吧 |
Please. Don't make me choose. | 求你 别逼我做选择 |
It's a man's right not to choose. | 不做选择是人的权利 |
Hey, Rava. Can you give me 30 seconds? | 拉瓦 给我半分钟好吗 |
Sorry, I'm just getting the kids ready. | 不好意思 我在帮孩子们做准备 |
Oh, Luanne, can you get... | 露安 你能拿一下... |
Yeah? OK. | 可以吗 好了 |
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
继承之战中英对照台词本截图
- Hey. - Hi. | -你好-你好 |
Uh, yeah, so... | 那什么... |
this is... this is dumb, but bank call this morning, | 这事... 特别傻 但是今早银行来了电话 |
and I just wanted to ask... | 我就是想问... |
Wait. What bank? Our old joint account? | 等下 什么银行 咱俩以前的联名账户吗 |
Um, no, no, Rava, the bank. | 不是 拉瓦 那家银行 |
ICBC, who have apparently bankrolled the old man for years. | 工商银行 一直给老爷子提供资金的那家 |
I'm sorry. I'm... just in a rush. OK. | 不好意思 我赶时间 好的 |
Just two minutes? | 就两分钟行吗 |
What's your read? | 你怎么看 |
Do I go... do I go Hulk, or Bruce Banner? | 我是... 我是直接暴走[绿巨人] 还是温和点谈呢[布鲁斯·班纳] |
Well, K-Kendall, talk to your people about... | 肯德尔 跟你公司的人谈去... |
I know, you're just... you're | 我知道 你就... |
always so good with this stuff, and just, uh... | 你一直很擅长这类东西就... |
The Hulk is the incredible one, right? The Hulk. | 绿巨人很无敌 对吧 绿巨人 |
We have to go. I'm sorry. | 我得挂了 实在抱歉 |
Why don't you ask Roman? OK? | 你去问罗曼吧 好吗 |
- Guys? - Roma... Rava. Come on. | -伙计们-罗曼... 拉瓦 别这样 |
- Seriously? - I'm sorry. | -真的吗-我很抱歉 |
Bye! | 再见 |
Bye, guys. Bye-bye. I love you. | 再见 孩子们 给你们比心 |
- Out of ten? - Uh, seven. | -十成痛感 你有几成-七成 |
Ok. | 好的 |
You're in decent shape, | 你的体态很好 |
you're a little sloppy, but I can get you tight as a drum. | 皮肉稍微有点松 但我能把你练得像鼓面一样紧绷 |
Ah. Well, I trust Pax, and Pax says you're the best. | 我相信帕克斯 帕克斯说你无人能及 |
I'm only gonna say one thing, Roman, OK? | 我就说一件事 罗曼 |
Go for it. | 说吧 |
I take my shit serious, | 我对待工作相当认真 |
that's why I have the reputation that I do, | 所以我在圈子里名声这么好 |
and I need you to take it serious, too. OK? | 我需要你也认真对待这事 好吗 |
Dude, I'm... I'm onboard, | 大哥 我... 我来都来了 |
so you can skip the whole speech bullshit, OK? | 你就省省口舌吧 |
- I'm down. - All right. 5:30 every day. | -我肯定认真-好的 每天五点半过来 |
Yeah, man, I'm serious. I'm serious as cancer. | 大哥 我很严肃啊 比癌症还严肃[重] |
Fuckin' more serious. Fuckin' money cancer. | 比那更严肃 操他娘的孔方兄之癌 |
You know, I'm COO now. | 我现在是COO了 |
- Mm-hmm. - Yeah. | -是吗-是啊 |
That's Chief Operating Officer. | 就是首席运营官 |
It's Waystar Royco, so if it operates, I chief it. | 在韦斯达·罗伊科公司 公司运营事项我说了算 |
Flip over on your belly. | 翻个身 |
Yeah. Ahh. | 好 |
But yeah, no, 5:30, that's perfect. | 但是 好吧 五点半 很好 |
- A.M. Right? - Yup. | -早上 是吗-是 |
Well, good, because the other 5:30 I'll be at work, ya know? | 那就好 因为下午五点半的时候我在工作呢 你知道不 |
完整版请点击 | |
Being an agent of change and fuckin' firing people. | 作为变革推动者搞事情 解雇职员什么的 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Ask her to wait there. | 让她在那儿等着 |
Oh! She's here. | 她在这儿呢 |
It's the morphine. | 是吗啡的错 |
- It's not that unusual. - I know. I'm fine. | -司空见惯了-我知道 我还好 |
- Is everything all right? - Hi, Shiv. | -没什么事吧-你好 小西 |
- Hi! - Hi, Tom. | -你好-你好 汤姆 |
Hey. I'm afraid I can't stay. | 恐怕我不能久留 |
- Excuse me one second. - First day. | -恕我失陪-第一天 |
- Hi. - What's the... | -你好-出什么... |
What's going on? | 出什么事了 |
- Nothing. - No? | -没事-没有吗 |
Staff. | 员工情绪 |
Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
Yeah. I know you said that he wasn't great, | 我知道你说过他状态不是很好 |
but I was passing by, | 但是我路过这边 |
so I thought I'd just drop in. | 就想顺便拜访一下 |
That is so sweet. | 你太贴心了 |
But you know, he's not seeing people right now. | 但是他现在还不想见人 |
Yeah, but I thought I could just pop up. | 我知道 但我就想露个面 |
Even if, you know, he's grumpy. | 就算他发飙也没事 |
I think it's best you don't. | 我觉得你最好不要 |
Marcia, I've seen my dad do the Master Cleanse. | 玛西娅 我见过老爸断食的样子 |
I can take him a little bit grouchy. | 应该能顶得住他的怒火 |
I'm afraid that is out of the question. | 我觉得这事没得商量 |
Um, do you... Might it be an idea | 你... 能不能 |
to check and see whether he's changed his mind? | 去问问他是否转变了心意呢 |
- Yeah. - Perked up a little bit? | -是啊-精神稍微振作了点呢 |
Of course. | 当然 |
What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
I know. I have to go. | 谁说不是呢 我得走了 |
Yeah, I know. | 好 我知道 |
Oh, hey. Hello. Hi! | 你好啊 你好 |
I'm Shiv. | 我是小西 |
Logan's daughter. | 洛根的女儿 |
I just... I wanted to say thank you for... | 我只是... 想说句谢谢... |
for all your work. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
You're quite welcome. | 你太客气了 |
- Yeah. It's much appreciated.- Thank you. | -我们很感激-谢谢 |
And how does he seem today? | 他今天怎么样了 |
Good? | 还好吗 |
Oh... you know. | 就那样... 你懂的 |
Actually, we don't. | 事实上 我们不大懂 |
We heard all about the sock. | 我们听说了袜子的事 |
Yeah. | 对 |
It'll stabilize. | 股价会稳定下来的 |
I know. I know it will. | 我知道 一定会的 |
So... I've been thinking. | 那个... 我一直在想 |
I've got a new game plan for the call. | 我针对这通电话制定了新的战术 |
Uh-huh. | 然后呢 |
Can you try and not look so fuckin' nervous? | 你能试着别摆出一副紧张死了的样子吗 |
I know what I'm doing. | 我清楚自己在做什么 |
I'm relaxed. | 我不紧张 |
I just think it's a little late, considering the gravity | 只是考虑到事态的严重性 和改善关系的需要 |
and the need to get the relationship right. | 这个改动怕是有些迟 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字