1、Esmeralda won't be here. And the rest of the neighbors, they're really very nice.
又不是要来很多人,邻居们都是很和蔼可亲的。
2、—He did them just like that! —That is incredible.
—他手脚真的那么俐落。—才一下午功夫?
3、No matter what, Edward will always be special.
无论如何,爱德华都是特殊的。
4、I would rather him remember me the way I was.
我只愿他记得我当年的样子。
5、Took some shrapnel during the war, and ever since then I can't feel a thing!
战时受的伤,使我没了知觉,一点知觉也没有。
6、That was the single most thrillin' experience of my whole life.
这是我一生中最难忘的经历。
7、Put those down. Don't come any closer. Please…
放下来! 请不要再接近!
8、You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy.
对少女一点概念也没有,她们最疯狂了。
9、We're not trying to confuse him, we're trying to make things easier, so cut the comedy.
我们要让他能够了解现实,大家别再闹了。
10、Why didn't I set a better example? You saw how I envied Jim's parents.
都是我做的坏榜样,我不该羡慕占美家有钱。
11、Darlin', I can hardly hear myself think! Momma's precious little baby girl…
你让我无法思考,你是妈妈的宝贝女儿。
12、He probably wants you to pay for it yourself. It builds character. You'll appreciate it more.
他要你自食其力,养成独立,以后你会更感激他。
13、He gave him insides, a heart, a brain, everything.
他给他造了器官、心脏、头脑以及一切。
14、Why is it snowing, Grandma? Where does it come from?If the evening when the moon rises, the moon shine my doorstep, I hope to meet La Luna me a wish, I'd like a pair of human hands. I would like to put my hands of my lover tightly over at Wye Medium, even if only once. If I have never had a warm feeling of taste, maybe I will not cold; if I did not feel too sweet love, I maybe would not have to pain. If I did not encounter the kind-pei girl, if I have never not left my room, I would not know I was such a lonely
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。