神盾局特工第1季第1集台词

神盾局特工第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
The secret is out. 秘密已泄露
For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows, 数十年来你们的组织在阴影中暗藏
hiding the truth. 隐瞒真相
But now we know -- they're among us. 但现在我们知道了他们就在我们身边
Heroes... 英雄...
...and monsters. ...和怪兽
The world is full of wonders. 世界满是奇迹
- Thanks, Bernie. - You bet. -谢了伯尼-客气
Ace, come and get it. 艾斯过来拿
What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy's this weekend? 我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样
You and Kisha can swim in the pond. 你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳
Sure.
You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months. 过几个月你就过生日了
Who's your favorite? 你最喜欢谁
I'm okay. 不用了
Things are tight right now, but I'm gonna find something. 爸爸现在手头紧但我很快会找到工作的
Not back at the factory, but I got prospects. 不回工厂但我很有信心
You and me -- what are we? 咱爷俩我们是什么
- We're a team. - That's right. -一个团队-没错
So, who do you -- 那么你想要谁...
Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me. 你还好吗艾斯看着我
I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay? 你跟伯尼待在这儿好吗
People might be hurt, and I'm gonna see if they need my help. 也许有人受伤了我去看看需不需要帮忙
Stay with Bernie. 跟伯尼待在一起
Watch my boy! 看好我儿子
Help me! 救命
Help me!! 救命
Help me! 救命
Help me!! 救命
We can't explain everything we see. 我们无法解释看到的一切
But our eyes are open. 但是我们眼界大开
So what now? 现在怎么办
There are no more shadows for you to hide in. 再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了
Something impossible just happened. 不可能的事发生了
What are you going to do about it? 你们打算怎么办
Agent Ward, there's been a development. 沃德特工有新情况
It's the Rising Tide. 是涨潮组织
They've pinned down the location of the package. 他们查到了包裹的地址
We need to abort. 我们得终止行动
I'm five minutes away from retrieving it. 我五分钟就能取回包裹
So is everyone else. 其他人也差五分钟
They posted the coordinates online. 他们把坐标发到网上了
- If the job was easy... - Yeah, it wouldn't be any fun. -如果任务简单...-我知道就没意思了
Watch your six. 注意身后
Red tie, by the window. 红领带窗边
Your fireplace is broken. 你的壁炉坏了
Ward, just a heads-up. 沃德提个醒
We've got possible hostiles in your vicinity. 你附近可能存在敌人
Really? 是吗
What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward? "SHIELD"代表什么沃德特工
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement 国土战略防御攻击
and Logistics Division. 与后勤保障局
And what does that mean to you? 它对你来说意味着什么
It means someone really wanted our initials 意味着有人很想让我们的首字母缩写
to spell out "Shield." 组成"盾牌"一词
It means we're the line... 意味着我们是一道防线...
between the world and the much weirder world. 立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间
We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear. 我们防止人们得知他们没准备好知道的事
And when we can't do that, we keep them safe. 如果没做到我们就得保护他们的安全
Something turns up... 如果出了状况
...like this chitauri neural link... 比如这个奇塔瑞族神经环节
...we get to it before someone bad does. 我们抢在坏人之前拿到手
Any idea who Vanchat was planning to sell it to? 知道范查特打算把它卖给谁吗
I'm more interested in how this Rising Tide group 我更感兴趣的是这个涨潮组织
found out about it. 是如何知道这事的
I thought they were just hackers. 他们不是群黑客吗
What changed? 有什么变了吗
Everything's changing. 一切都变了
A little while ago, most people went to bed 不久之前大多数人睡觉的时候
thinking that the craziest thing in the world 觉得穿着飞行钢甲衣的亿万富翁
was a billionaire in a flying metal suit. 就是世界上最怪的事了
Then aliens invaded New York and were beaten back 之后外星人入侵纽约
by, among others, a giant green monster, 被一只绿色巨怪
a costumed hero from the 40's, and a god. 一个来自40年代的制服英雄和一个神击退
I don't think Thor's technically a god. 准确地说托尔不是神
Well, you haven't been near his arms. 那是你没近距离看过他的双臂
The battle of New York was the end of the world. 纽约一役是世界的终结
This -- now -- is the new world. 现在是新世界
People are different. 人类也不同了
They have access to tech, to formulas, 他们能接触到高科技配方
secrets they're not ready for. 和没准备好知道的秘密
Why was I pulled out of Paris? 为什么把我从巴黎调回来
That, you'll have to ask Agent Coulson. 那你得问科尔森特工了
Uh, yeah. I'm clearance level six. 得了我是有六级权限的人
I know that...Agent Coulson was killed in action 我知道科尔森特工在纽约一役之前
before the battle of new york. 在行动中阵亡了
Got the full report. 完整的报告我都看了
Welcome to level seven. 欢迎来到第七级
Sorry -- that corner was really dark, 抱歉那个角落很暗
and I couldn't help myself. 我就没忍住
I think there's a bulb out. 好像有个灯泡坏了
Director Fury faked your death -- 弗瑞局长伪造了你的死
to motivate the avengers. 来激发复仇者的斗志
Well, the death of a common ally 共同盟友的死
is a particularly effective team builder. 能有效地让他们团结合作
Say "cheese". 笑一个
Plus, it wasn't that much of a stretch. 而且也没那么夸张啦
I stopped breathing for about 40 seconds. 我就停止呼吸了40秒罢了
Eight. It gets longer every time you tell it. 8秒而已你每说一次就加长点时间
Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini, 你要是被仙宫的墨索里尼捅伤了
you can tell it your way. 你爱怎么说都行
I was looking at the big white light, 我看着那道白光
and it felt like a lot longer than eight seconds. 感觉可不止8秒
Do they know? 他们知道吗
The avengers -- that Fury played them? 复仇者知道弗瑞骗了他们吗
They're not level seven. 他们可没有七级权限
I got out of the I.C.U., 我一出重症监护室
Fury stuck me in a grass shack in Tahiti. 弗瑞就把我关在塔希提岛的玻璃房里
Rough gig. 太惨了
Mai tais, Travis McGee novels, 迈代鸡尾酒麦基侦探小说
and a physical therapist 还有个理疗师
whose command of English was...irrelevant. 那人英语真是...不着边际
But something put you back in the game. 但有什么事让你回来工作了
What is that? 什么情况
That's a superhero, Agent Ward. 是个超级英雄沃德特工
An unregistered gifted. Identity -- unknown. 未注册有天赋身份不明
The secret's out. 秘密已泄露
For decades, your organization... 数十年来你们的组织...
On May 2nd, an unidentified object...... 5月2日一个不明飞行物...
Another little present from the Rising Tide. 又一份来自涨潮组织的小礼物
How are they getting this stuff before us? 他们怎么会在我们之前拿到这些资料
Same way they cracked our RSA implementation. 就跟破解我们的RSA加密系统一样
They're good. 他们很厉害
So I need better. 我需要更厉害的
Agent Coulson has requisitioned 科尔森特工申请了
a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned. 一支移动指挥小队你也将加入他们
Rising Tide is trying to draw us out. 涨潮组织想引我们出来
I think it's time they succeeded. 就让他们得逞一回
You want me to cross them off? 你要我铲除他们吗
No. 才不是
I want to use them to get to him. 我要利用他们找到这个人
This man's world is about to get very weird. 这人的世界将会变得诡异非常
He's gonna need some help. 他需要帮助
I'm sorry. 抱歉
I was trained from day one as a specialist. 我当初受训就是做行动专家
I go in alone. I get it done. 我单打独斗把事办好
Defusing a nuclear bomb -- I'm your guy. 拆除核弹找我就对了
A welcoming committee? 搞迎宾队
Not my speed. 我可做不来
I know it's not what you want. 我知道你不乐意
Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment 希尔特工对你近三次任务
of your last three missions. 做了一份详细评估
Combat -- top grades. 格斗一流
Espionage -- 侦查
She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff. 她给了你罗曼诺夫之后最高的分数
Under "people skills", she drew a -- 人际交往能力她画了
I think it's a little poop 貌似是坨屎
with knives sticking out of it. 上面还插了刀子
- What? - It -- -什么-这...
That's bad, right? 这是糟糕的意思吧
And given your family history, 鉴于你的家史
I'm surprised it's not worse. 居然只是"糟糕"而已
But... 但是
I think you're the guy for this. 我觉得你正合适
If I'm wrong, you go straight back to your bombs. 要是我错了你可以继续拆炸弹
Team's approved. Physicals are all fine. 队伍批下来了体能都不错
Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat. 菲兹-西蒙斯不能格斗
I'm told that won't be an issue. 但上头说这不是问题
Agent Ward here -- he's almost too fit. 沃德特工身体素质太好了
That's an issue. That should be an issue. 这是问题这应该算问题吧
Maybe I can't join the team 也许我不能加入队伍
- God, are you dismissed. - Because my -- -天哪你可以走了-因为我...
It was a porcupine. It was not a poop. 那是只豪猪才不是一坨屎
It just means that he -- 意思是他...
No, I'm pretty sure. 不就是屎吧
And it's not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy. 不止是沃德你要的人都不太合适
Well, they're cleared. 反正上头都批了
I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil. 我倒是很乐意不批你菲尔
I'd love for you to rest up some more. 我希望你再休息一阵子
I've had plenty of that. Thanks. 我休息很久了谢了
You sure? 你确定
You should go sometime. 改天你也该去一次
Where? 去哪
Tahiti. 塔希提岛
It's a magical place. 那是个神奇的地方
Three days in, I'd be begging for an assignment. 出不了三天我就会跪求任务
Exactly. 正是
Tahiti. 塔希提岛
He really doesn't know, does he? 他是真不知情是吧
He can never know. 绝不能让他知道
I-is there any way I can thank him? 有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗
Are you sure nobody saw him? 真的没人见过他吗
So, the identity of the hooded hero still remains unknown. 兜帽英雄的身份目前仍不明朗
Researchers at UCLA medical center 加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员
have a study today which shows that supplemental... 在今日的报告中指出超自然...
Just act natural. 表现得自然点
What? 什么
Just pretend that we're talking. 假装我们在说话
We are. 我们是在说话啊
Good.
'Cause you never know who's listening. 指不定谁在偷听我们呢
I don't even know who's talking. 我都不知道你是谁
I'm Skye. 我是斯凯
And you're the hooded hero. 你是那个兜帽英雄
Please tell me that you're not staying with that name. 你不会打算一直用那个名字吧
Wait. What? I'm not -- I'm a factory worker. 等等什么我不是...我只是个工人
Sure, by day. 是啊在白天而已
I saw you. You're a hero. 我亲眼所见你是个英雄
Like, a for-real superhero, which is -- 是个真正的超级英雄...
I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but... 我不是脑残粉或者跟踪狂但...
Oh, my God! That is so cool! 天哪太帅了
Okay, okay, chill. 好好冷静
Just don't -- don't draw attention. 别引起别人注意
You're in danger. 你有危险
You got the wrong guy, lady. 你认错人了女士
No, you've got the wrong approach. 不你这样做不对
The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you -- 医院里的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你
And possibly "Thank" You -- 可能是"那种"谢谢哦
And you're hiding. 而你却在躲藏
The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits 你救那个女孩的视频是小狗晕眩视频之后
since that puppy with vertigo, 点击量最高的视频
and you can't even find a job. 可你却连工作都找不到
What do you mean about danger? 你说危险是什么意思
S.H.I.E.L.D.. 神盾局
Shield, what? I should carry a shield? 什么盾我该随身带着盾牌吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. Government. 神盾局政府
Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you. 专抓你这种人的恐怖黑衣政府人员
They knew about the battle of New York before it even happened 他们在事发之前就已经知道纽约要开战
and then cleaned it up 然后一夜之间
before anyone could ask any real questions -- overnight. 就全处理干净了大家都没回过神来
How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up? 你觉得他们处理你要花多长时间
And you want to know why I'm hiding. 你还问我为什么躲藏
What if you didn't hide? 要是你不躲藏呢
What if you got in front of this 要是你走到公众面前
and let peopknow that you're a hero? 告诉大家你是个英雄呢
I'm just a guy. 我只是个普通人
Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks. 普通人应该有工作有津贴
I can help. 我可以帮你
I'm great with computers -- like, weirdly great. 我对电脑很在行超级在行
I mean, I could help you create a whole new identity or... 我可以帮你创造一个崭新的身份
a mask. 隐藏身份的面具
- O-kay. - Uh, ok-- -好吧-好...
Well, you could just -- also, we could just stick with the... 你也可以我们也可以继续用
...hood. 兜帽
Listen, you cannot walk away from this. 听我说这个你逃避不了
With great power comes... 力量越大
a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with. 遇到的怪事越多你会措手不及
Now, my office is -- 我的办公室在...
You have an office? 你还有办公室
Yes, I have an office. 对我有
It's a mobile...office. 是间...移动办公室
It's a...van. Live in a van -- by choice. 是辆货车我住在那儿自愿的
But it's always in the alley around the corner -- 车一直停在拐角处的巷子里
Free wi-fi -- and you can come by anytime. 免费无线网络随时欢迎
Thank you. 谢谢
They're coming for you. 他们会来找你的
...Mike. 麦克
Agent May. 梅特工
No.
So you've been briefed. 看来你已经知道了
I'm not going back in the field. 我不会回去出外勤的
Yeah. 是啊
You've got such a nice setup here. 你这里的条件多好啊
You ever thought about adding a moat? 有没有考虑过加道护城河
I just need you to drive the Bus, 我只是需要你开空客
liaise ground transpo, some on-site supervision. 联络地面交通还有现场监督
This isn't a combat op. 不是战斗行动
Then you don't need me. 那你就更用不着我了
I do. 用得着
'Cause we'll be running ourselves. 以后我们要自己行动了
Picking the ops... 自己选择任务...
Making the calls. 自己做主
No red tape. 不用遵循繁文缛节
This is where they actually make the red tape, isn't it? 这里就是专搞繁文缛节的地方吧
I always wondered. 我一直想呢
Melinda. 梅琳达
You're really just asking me to drive the bus? 你真的只是要我去开空客吗
I'm not asking. 这不是请求
But it's a really nice bus. 但空客真的不错
Watch it! 小心点
That's the night-night gun. 这可是"好梦"枪啊
Well, it's on my stuff, and it doesn't work, 放在我的东西上了而且又不能用
and there's no way we're calling it the night-night gun. 而且我们绝不能叫它"好梦"枪
The bullets work. 子弹可以用
Nonlethal, heavy stopping power, 非致命制动能力强
break up under the subcutaneous tissue -- 在皮下组织中碎裂
Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of dendrotoxin. 并带有一剂仅0.1微升的树眼镜蛇毒素
I'm not Hermione. I can't create instant paralysis with that. 我不是赫敏用那个没法引起瞬间麻痹
- You should have run the specs by me - The bullets are hollow. -你做模子之前应该-子弹都是中空的
- before building the molds. -It's a marvel I can keep them from -先跟我说一声-我能做到不让他们在枪膛里
- Or used a higher-caliber round. - breaking apart in the chamber. -或者改用更大口径的子弹-解体就很不错了
- Or read a book. - Have you ever heard of physics or -- -或者看看书-你有没有听说过物理学或是...
- It's not particularly difficult. - What's the other one? -- Inertia? -也不是很难-还有个什么来着惯性
Fitz-Simmons? 菲兹-西蒙斯
Fitz. 菲兹
Simmons. 西蒙斯
I'm engineering. She's biochem. 我专攻工程机械她专攻生物化学
Agent Ward? 沃德特工吗
Coulson said I'd need my comm receiver encoded. 科尔森说我的通讯接收器需要编码
Don't know if you've worked with that model before. 不知道你以前有没有处理过这种型号
It's... 它是...
...brand-new. ...新的
He'll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip. 他会重置入侵探测与识别系统芯片
Don't need the external receiver for the inner-ear comms anymore. 入耳式通讯器不再需要外部接收器了
So, uh, how does it -- 那要怎么...
Embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA. 与你DNA匹配的嵌入式感觉神经硅树脂
It's very posh. 非常时髦
So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery? 要加入我们的探秘之旅了你激动吗
It's like Christmas. 简直像是圣诞节
One of Coulson's old S.H.I.E.L.D. collectibles. 科尔森的神盾古董收藏品之一
Flamethrowers, world's first GPS. 火焰喷射器世上第一个全球定位系统
He's mad for this crap. 他超级喜欢这破烂
Don't touch Lola. 别碰洛拉
And he calls it a girl's name. 他还给它取了个女名
Lola's not just a collectible, you know. 洛拉可不仅仅是个收藏品
People tend to confuse the words "new" and "improved." 大家总以为"新版"就是"升级版"
This mobile command, 这个机动指挥部
they were in heavy rotation back in the '90s, 上世纪90年代一直满负荷运转
but then we got a heli-carrier. 但后来我们有了直升航母
Hey. Did you hear the one about the guy who's afraid of flying? 你听没听过关于那个恐飞的家伙的笑话
I've done a night jump into a drop zone under heavy fire, sir. 我曾在强火力攻击下成功夜跳进降落区长官
I can handle it. 我能搞的定
That was a...joke. 我就是...开玩笑
The first part of a... 第一部分是...
I'm not gonna tell it now. 我现在就不说了
If you plan to unpack, make it quick. 如果你还想收拾东西快一点
Wheels are up in five. 五分钟后起飞

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“神盾局特工”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 206,723评论 6 481
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 88,485评论 2 382
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 152,998评论 0 344
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 55,323评论 1 279
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 64,355评论 5 374
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,079评论 1 285
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,389评论 3 400
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,019评论 0 259
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 43,519评论 1 300
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 35,971评论 2 325
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,100评论 1 333
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 33,738评论 4 324
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,293评论 3 307
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,289评论 0 19
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,517评论 1 262
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 45,547评论 2 354
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 42,834评论 2 345

推荐阅读更多精彩内容