紧急呼救第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
- Those were not screams of joy. - I know. | -那些可不是欢乐的尖叫声-我知道 |
People are flipping out. Isn't it great? | 大家都失控了这不挺好的吗 |
I-I don't need to experience the kind of bowel-clenching fear | 这是吓得肠打结才会让人叫成这样 |
that causes people to scream like that. | 我可不想体验 |
By the way, bowel clenching is another thing I'm afraid of. | 话说肠痉挛是另一样让我害怕的事 |
Good. You can cross two fears off your list with one ride. | 太好了坐一次过山车能让你克服两个恐惧 |
I don't want to do this. | 我不想坐 |
All right, check it out. | 好吧你瞧瞧 |
There are two hot girls in front of us. | 我们前面有两个辣妹 |
If we get out of this line, | 如果我们不排队了 |
they will Facebook, Twitter, | 她们会在脸书推特图片分享上 |
and Instagram our faces with #pussies. | 发我们的照片带上微话题"怂逼" |
完整版请点击 | |
I don't want to be a #pussy. Do you? | 我可不想被当成"怂逼"你想吗 |
So you'd rather have me crap my pants | 比起在两个完全陌生的人面前丢脸 |
than be humiliated in front of two complete strangers? | 你更愿意看我吓得尿裤子吗 |
Absolutely. | 肯定的啊 |
Plus, they're hot. | 而且她们那么正点 |
So that's potentially thousands of strangers. | 被她们放上网可能会被几千个陌生人看到啊 |
紧急呼救单词统计
紧急呼救高频单词统计
Time's up. | 时间到了 |
Enjoy the ride. | 开始享受吧 |
Crap. | 完了 |
You're clenching your butt cheeks, aren't you? | 你开始夹紧屁股了是吗 |
I hate you. | 我恨你 |
My God. | 天啊 |
He's not moving. Send an ambulance. | 他不动了快派救护车过来 |
Please, hurry! | 请快点 |
Buck, we came in at the wrong angle. | 巴克我们的角度不对 |
I'm gonna have you climb up there, harness him in, | 我们挪动车的时候你得爬上去 |
and hang tight while we move the truck. | 用安全带固定好他绑紧了 |
You think you can handle that? | 可以办到吗 |
Hell yeah. | 没问题 |
This daredevil hero stuff is what I signed up for, Bobby. | 我干这行就是为了当英雄巴比 |
Good. | 很好 |
Help us! Please! | 请救救我们 |
Everybody, try to stay calm. | 大家要镇定 |
We'll get you down, I promise, all right? | 我保证会把你们救下来听到了吗 |
I need you to relax, I need you to breathe, | 请你们放轻松注意呼吸 |
and I need you to keep as still as possible. | 你们尽量不要动 |
You move less, you stay safe. | 动得越少越安全 |
We get everyone off this ride safe. | 我们会让大家安全离开过山车 |
Hey, what's your name, man? | 你叫什么名字兄弟 |
- Devon. - Devon. All right, Devon. Well, hang on, brother. | -得文-好的得文你要坚持住 |
Where's Chad? | 查德在哪 |
What happened to Chad? | 查德怎么了 |
Hey, Bobby, he's asking about his friend. | 巴比他在问他朋友的情况 |
Chimney, it's Captain, you copy? | 奇米我是队长能收到吗 |
Copy, Captain. What do you need? | 收到队长有什么事吗 |
How's the kid on the ground? | 地上那个年轻人怎么样了 |
He's gone. | 他死了 |
We lost him. | 没救成他 |
All right, I don't need the people up there seeing that. | 我不想让上面的人看到 |
So, do me a favor... | 帮我个忙 |
He survived, right? | 他还活着明白了吗 |
Get him on a gurney. You know the drill. | 把他抬上轮床你知道该怎么做 |
Copy that. | 收到 |
Hang in there, guys. We're coming. | 坚持住各位我们来了 |
I'm almost there. | 我快到了 |
What happened to Chad?! | 查德怎么样了 |
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
He's dead, isn't he? | 他是不是死了 |
Hey, Devon, look at me. | 得文看着我 |
Chad... He's getting help. You see? | 查德有人救走他了看到了吗 |
He's gonna be fine. | 他不会有事 |
And I'm not gonna let anything happen to you, all right? | 我不会让你出事 |
- Is everyone okay? - No, we're not okay! | -大家还好吗-当然不好啊 |
Why is the fire truck going away? | 为什么消防车开走了 |
It's just getting into a better position, that's all. | 只是想找个更好的位置而已 |
Devon, how we doing? | 得文准备好了吗 |
It's gonna be everywhere. | 照片会传得到处都是 |
It's gonna be all over the place. | 满世界都传个遍 |
Forget about them, okay? You don't look down. | 别管他们别往下看 |
You look up at me. | 往上看看着我 |
You see this strap here? | 看到这根皮带了吗 |
All you got to do is reach up your arm, | 你要做的是把手抬高 |
slide it through the loop. | 让手臂穿过圈 |
I can't! | 我做不到 |
- Yes, you... - I can't! | -你可以-不行 |
Yes, you can, buddy. You can do it. | 你可以兄弟一定可以 |
Come on, Buck. Come on, Buck. | 加油啊巴克加油 |
Can you tell them to stop recording, please? | 能让他们别拍了吗 |
I don't want everyone to see me like this. | 我不想让全世界都看到我这幅模样 |
- Listen, Devon, I need you to concentrate. - Please! | -听着得文你要集中精神-求求你了 |
Slide your arm through the loop... | 把手臂穿过这个圈圈 |
and then we can deal with everything else. | 接下来交给我们就好 |
All right. | 好吧 |
Reach up your hand. Come on. | 往上伸手来吧 |
It's like three inches. You can do this. I got you. | 就七厘米多你能做到我会抓住你 |
Devon. | 得文 |
Devon, I need you to trust me. | 得文你要相信我 |
Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
I will not let you go. | 我不会让你掉下去 |
I can't. | 我做不到 |
Devon. Devon, please. | 得文得文快 |
Hey, Devon! | 得文 |
I'm not hungry. | 我不饿 |
This is America, Buckaroo. | 这里是美国"牛仔巴" |
Eating has nothing to do with being hungry. | 不是非要饿了才吃东西 |
Man, I was right there. | 兄弟我就在上面 |
You know, all he had to do was reach up and grab my hand. | 他只要伸手抓住我就行了 |
People do funny things at times like that. | 人们有时就会做这样的傻事 |
Sometimes they just freeze up. | 有时他们就是会僵住 |
I've never lost anyone before. | 我从没救人失败过 |
- Does it get any easier? - No. | -以后会轻松一点吗-不会 |
Look, people die, and that's part of the gig, right? | 听着干这行总难免遇到有人丧命 |
完整版请点击 | |
See, your problem is, | 你的问题是 |
you're looking at every job like it's a long-term relationship. | 你把每一次任务都看成了一段长期关系 |
They're one-night stands, man. | 而其实该看成是一夜情 |
In that moment, they mean everything to you, | 那一刻对你来说很重要 |
but once the morning comes... it's on to the next one. | 但一夜风流过后就该再另寻新欢 |
You guys don't mind, | 你们不介意吧 |
I brought some company to family dinner. | 我带了个人过来一起吃晚饭 |
Athena's going through some... some stuff at home, | 阿西娜家里发生了一些事 |
so she could use some TLC. | 所以大家关爱她一下吧 |
Well, we don't usually allow cops at secret firehouse meetings, | 我们一般不会让警察加入消防局的密会 |
but... I'll make an exception. | 但我为你破个例 |
All right. Appreciate that. | 好吧谢谢 |
Well. | 好吧 |
You know, I ain't sold on you yet, but... | 我对你还是没啥好感但是... |
I think keeping me from getting shot deserves a second chance. | 你救我了一回该给你第二次机会 |
Hey, there won't be a third, though. | 但不会有第三次了 |
Buck here is having a little trouble | 巴克还在纠结 |
moving on from a call that didn't go his way. | 一次不如意的急救事件 |
You know why they make us wear these uniforms, right? | 你知道我们穿制服的原因吧 |
Cops, firefighters, paramedics? | 警察消防员急救人员 |
Sex appeal? | 异性吸引力 |
So people can easily identify us. | 这样人们就能轻易辨别我们 |
Both true, but it's also for our own good. | 这两点都对但也是为了我们自己好 |
Because when we take the uniform off at the end of the day, | 因为下班后我们脱下制服 |
it symbolizes letting go | 就表示要放下 |
of all of the sad, crazy, inhumane things we've seen that day. | 今天见到的所有悲惨糟糕可怕的事 |
I see his face every time I close my eyes. | 我一闭上眼就能看到他的脸 |
That happen to you guys? | 你们也经历过吗 |
It'll pass. | 会过去的 |
Game over. | 该干正事了 |
You coming, kid? | 走啊小子 |
Terror and heroism at the state fair. | 集市上发生惊悚意外消防员英勇救人 |
Passengers trapped on a carnival ride gone haywire. | 过山车发生故障游客被困 |
Our own Marcy Henderson got a few words | 本台记者玛西·亨德森采访了 |
with Evan "Buck" Buckley, | 艾文·巴克利人称巴克 |
the hero firefighter | 一个英勇的消防员 |
who risked his life climbing the broken ride. | 冒着生命危险爬到出事的过山车上救人 |
- I reached out to pull him out the car. - Buck? | -我上去想把他从车里拽出来-巴克 |
He wouldn't give me his hand. | 他不肯把手伸给我 |
I don't know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
I-I don't know why he would do that. | 我不知道他为什么会那么做 |
He's responsible for saving four lives on the ride... | 他救了四个过山车上的人 |
Help. | 帮我 |
- Mom? - Abby, help me. | -妈-艾比帮我 |
What is it, Mom? | 怎么了妈 |
What is it? Are you okay? | 怎么了你没事吧 |
- I can't get out. - Did you lock the door? | -我出不去了-你锁门了吗 |
- Yes, I guess, I guess... - Mom... | -好像是吧-妈... |
Did you lock the other one? | 你锁住另一扇门了吗 |
Coming in. | 我来了 |
Mom, you cannot lock these doors. | 妈你不能锁门 |
I'm sorry, honey. I... | 对不起亲爱的... |
Can you... can you unlock it? | 你能打开门锁吗 |
No, I don't know how to. | 不能我不知道怎么开 |
Well... | 好吧 |
It's too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字