小编整理了一些
“上厕所”在不同情景时的不同的说法,
以礼貌性递减的顺序
Formal 正式场合
The following are appropriate in any situation:
下列各项在任何情况下都是可以使用的
Bathroom
–Example: I’m gonna [going to] go to the bathroom.
我要去洗手间。
Restroom
–Example: Where is the restroom?
卫生间在哪里
Little boy’s/girl’s room
–Example: I’ll be right back, I need to use the little girl’s room.
我马上回来,我要用一下女士卫生间。
Powder my nose
原意是给鼻子上点粉,补一下妆。
–Example: Excuse me, I need to powder my nose.
不好意思,我要去一个洗手间。
Familiar 较亲密的场合
The following are appropriate with family or friends:
以下是适合家人或朋友之间的说法
Pee
–Example: Where’ the bathroom? I need to pee.
卫生间在哪?我要尿尿。
Tinkle
(mostly used by older women)
多用于年长的女子
-Example: I drank too much water! I have to go tinkle.
我喝太多水了,我得去趟厕所。
Go
(when used in context)
有上下文时使用
–Example: Where’s the bathroom, I really have to go!
厕所在哪,我真的得去了!
Potty
(Generally used by children)
小朋友经常用这个说法
-Example (noun): Where’s the potty?
厕所在哪?
-Example (verb): Mama, I have to potty.
妈妈,我要上厕所。
Take a 1/2
(number 1 refers to peeing, number 2 to pooping)
数字1代表小号,数字二代表大号
-Example:
Person 1 – I have to go to the bathroom.
我要去厕所
Person 2 – Number 1 or number 2?
大的还是小的?
My bladder is bursting
我的膀胱要炸了
(when you really have to go)
(当你真的迫切想要去厕所时)
-Example: Stop the car! My bladder is bursting.
快停车!我的膀胱要炸了。
今天的内容大家都学会了么?
欢迎评论交流心得~