越狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

越狱第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell. 本庭在此判你服刑 斯科菲尔德先生
Why do you want to see Burrows 你为什么这么急着要见布伦斯?
Because he's my brother. 因为他是我哥哥
So you get yourself tossed into Fox River with him? 所以你就来这里陪他?
To what? Save him? 为了什么... 救他么?
And whoever it was that set me up wants me 不管陷害我的是谁
in the ground as quickly as possible. 都是想尽快将我除掉
Look,the closer it gets, 听着 日子越接近
the more I'm worried that the bottom will fall out of this whole thing. 我就越担心事情会被抖出来
That son of a bitch fingered Abruzzi. 这就是那个指控阿布鲁奇的混蛋
Someone found Fibonacci. 有人发现了菲波纳奇
Who was this someone? 是谁
Why'd you hire him? 为什么要雇他
完整版请点击
Keep your friends close,and your enemies closer. 靠近你的朋友 更加靠近你的敌人
Hey, come at me, John 约翰 你动我试试看
I'm coming after you. 我你孙子跪地求饶
I doubt it. 我不信
I'm getting you out of here. 我要把你弄出去
It's impossible. 不可能
越狱单词统计

越狱高频单词统计
Not if you designed the place it isn't. 除非这地方是你自己设计的
You've seen the blueprints. 你看过蓝图了
Better than that. 远不止如此
I've got 'em on me. 我已经纹在身上了
You're anticipating every one of my moves three moves in advance. 你的眼光总是放的很远
You're a hell of a strategist, fish. 简直是个战略家
You ever think about Boston? 想过回波士顿么
Sure. 当然
Think you'll ever see it again? 想再去看看么
I'm a 60-year-old man with 60 years left on my ticket. 我已经60岁的老头了 还有60年的刑期
What do you think? 你是怎么想的?
I'm thinking about going. 我就打算走出去
Well, there's going and there's going. 偷偷摸摸的还是大摇大摆的
Which one do you mean? 你指哪个呢
The one you think I mean. 你心里面认为的哪个
Three days inside and he's already thinking about turning rabbit. 怎么有你这样的 刚进来三天就想开溜了
It'll pass. 你会习惯的
It always does. 刚来的都这样
Got bigger things to worry about at the moment. 现在有更重要的事值得关注
I've been in here long enough to know it when I see it. 经验告诉我将有大事发生
The calm before the storm. 暴风雨前的宁静
Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here. 黑人和白人即将开战了
Everybody chooses sides and a lot of guys bleed. 人人选择自己的归属 然后便是血流成河
There a reason? 为什么呢
Same reason you don't put cats and dogs in the same cage. 就像不能把猫和狗关在一起
They don't get along. 他们是天生的死对头
Hm.
What? 怎么了
Toilet won't flush. 马桶冲不了水了
So? 那么
Means only one thing, fish. 只有一种可能
You can't flush your contraband. 这样你就无法冲走违禁品
We got nothing to worry about. 我们没什么可担心的
Says who? 那只是你
Under the table 桌子下面
What the hell is this? 这是什么玩意儿
It's insurance, white boy. Now dump it. 防身用的 赶快把它藏起来
Open it. 把门打开
So, 这样看来
tooling up for the race riot, are we? 用来充当种族骚动的武器么
越狱中英对照台词本截图

越狱中英对照台词本截图
Hand it over. 把它交给我
Huh. Rughead and the Billy. 黑白之战
Which side are you on, anyhow, fish? 那么你站在哪一边呢 小嫩鸡
That would be neither, boss. 都不是 长官
Maybe you're gonna go extracurricular with it, then. 或许你会在户外活动时带上它
Stick a CO, maybe. 用它来伤害狱警也说不定
Is there a problem here, deputy? 有什么问题么 副警长
Got a shank in here. 找到一把匕首
Is this yours? 是你的么
You're not a good liar. 看你也不像是说谎的
Come on, Sucre. You're going to the SHU. 苏克雷 去禁闭室
Move along.Deputy 去别的地方看看 副警长
I'm not done shaking this cell down yet. 这间牢房的事情还没处理完呢
I said move along. 我说让你去别的地方看看
In the old man's back pocket, are you? 有老头子为你撑腰啊
Well, I got news for you, fish. 我告诉你 小嫩鸡
He may run this place during the day, 白天这里也许他说了算
but I run it during the night. 但是晚上却由我管
What the hell were you thinking, Michael? 迈克尔 和我说说你的计划
How are we doing it? 我们怎么出去?
The infirmary. 医务室
Infirmary. 医务室
It's the weakest link in the security chain. 那里是保安系统的最薄弱环节
If I get that PUGNAC, 一旦我拿到 方纳克
I'll get all the access I need. 我就能得到所有的一切
What the hell's a PUGNAC? 方纳克 是什么东西
It lowers my insulin levels to the point that I'm hyperglycemic. 降低我的胰岛素指标 看上去就像得了糖尿病
As long as the good doctor thinks I'm diabetic, 只要医生认为我患有糖尿病
I'll have time there to do what I need to do. 我就有时间在那里做一切我想做的
Which is? 那是什么
A little work. 一些琐碎的工作
A little prep for your arrival. 一些准备工作
That's the idea, anyway. 无论如何 这就是我的办法
The idea? 办法
There's a little hitch in getting the PUGNAC. 拿到 方纳克 需要费点力气 仅此而已
They don't exactly stock it at the commissary. 他们是不会在药房里卖这个药的
This thing's riding on a bunch of pills? 费了半天劲就为了拿那几片药
Someone's working on it as we speak. 咱俩谈话的时候已经有人在想办法了
Now's not the time to trust a black inmate. 这时候相信一个黑人狱友 可不是什么明智之举 迈克尔
Our relationship transcends race. 我们的关系和种族无关
Nothing transcends race in here. 在这里没有什么能够超越种族歧视
I can't let you do it. 我不能让你这么做
Good behaviour,you're outta here in three years. 好好表现 三年后你就会离开这里了
Gonna be a whole lot sooner then that. 应该比那个早的多
It can't be done. 根本行不通
完整版请点击
Can't be done, Michael. 根本行不通 迈克尔
No one's ever broken out of Fox River. 没有人能从 狐狸河监狱 逃出去
Every step's already been mapped out. 一切都在掌握之中
Every contingency. 包括所有的可能性
Every contingency? 所有的可能
You may have the blueprints of this place, 虽然你有这地方的蓝图
but there's one thing those plans can't show you...people, 但有一样东西你是无法控制的 那就是人
Guys like Abruzzi. 阿布鲁奇 那样的人
You so much as look at these guys the wrong way, they'll cut you up. 你显然是看错他们了 他们迟早会对付你的
As far as these guys are concerned, 对这些人而言
I'm just a con doing his time, 我只不过是另一名虚度光阴囚犯
staying out of trouble. 不会有什么问题的
You don't gotta look for trouble. It finds you. 在这里不是你找麻烦 而是麻烦主动找你
And when it does, we'll be long gone. 他们找上门来时 我们早已远走高飞了
This is madness. 你简直疯了
You can't get outta your cell. 你连牢房都出不去
Not true. 并非如此
What, you got a key? 什么 你有钥匙
Something like that. 差不多吧
For the brothers at my side,Fish 坐错地方了 小嫩鸡
Belongs to T-Bag. 这里是帝博格的地盘
Who?
You best speak with respect, Fish. 你说话最好放尊重点 小嫩鸡
Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in 'Bama, 这家伙在巴马时绑架了不少孩子
raped 'em and killed 'em. 先奸后杀
Wasn't always in that order, either. 先杀后奸也说不定
Does T-Bag have a real name? 帝博格 有真实的姓名么
That is my real name. 那就是我真正的名字
No, no, no. Please... sit. 没事 没事 没事 请上坐
So you're the new one I been hearin' all the rave reviews about. 你就是传说中的那个新人
Scofield. 斯科菲尔德
One thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised. 你就和传说中的一样漂亮啊
Prettier, even. 甚至 更可爱
Rugheads got you scared, do they? 黑鬼吓着你了 不是么
Sorry? 你说啥?
Assume that's why you're over here. 所以你才坐到这里
Few days on the inside, 进来的人都知道
any God-fearing white man realizes the correctional system's 虔诚的白人终于认清了现实
got a serious lean toward the African-American persuasion. 在处理黑人和白人问题上 产生了严重的偏移
I hadn't noticed 我倒没发现
They got the numbers all right, so they think they do as they please. 他们以为人多势众 就胜券在握了
We got one thing they don't.. 有一个东西是他们所没有的
surprise. 那就是 突袭
We gonna take the ball game to them real soon. 我们很快就要大干一场了
It's gonna be nasty for a first-timer like you 你第一次经历可能会比较难受
We'll protect you. I'll protect you. 不过我们会保护你的 我会保护你的
All you gotta do is... 你要做的只是
take this pocket right here 抓住这只口袋
and your life'll be all peaches and cream. 这样生活将变得很美好
I walk, you walk with me. 我走的时候你就跟着我
I'll keep you real close so no one up in here can hurt you. 就没人敢伤害你
Looks to me you already got a girlfriend. 可你已经有女朋友了
I got a whole 'nother pocket over here. 这里还有一个呢
I'll pass. 我会没事的
I don't protect you, 如果我不保护你
them rugheads gonna gobble you up like a plate of black-eyed peas. 黑人们会像对待一盘豆子一样把你吃掉

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,029评论 6 492
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,395评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,570评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,535评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,650评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,850评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,006评论 3 408
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,747评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,207评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,536评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,683评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,342评论 4 330
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,964评论 3 315
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,772评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,004评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,401评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,566评论 2 349

推荐阅读更多精彩内容