绝望的主妇第1季第15集台词

英文 中文
Previously on Desperate Housewives 《绝望主妇》前情回顾
John, you're a toy. You and me, no future. 约翰你只是个玩物你和我没有未来的
Once some things are said... 有些话一旦说出去
Remember what it's like to work a 60-hour week? 还记不记得一周工作60个小时是啥感觉
...You can't take them back. 就收不回来了
No one cares as much about finding Deidre as I do. 没有人比我更想找到黛德丽
- You shot yourself? - Pretty lame, huh? -你射伤了自己-听来挺蠢的是吧
The damage is already done. 后果已经无法挽回
Mom! 妈妈
- You're not taking her away from me. - Get out. -你不能把她从我身边抢走-出去
I needed you to see something. 你得看点东西
They said they stole it from Mike's garage. 他们说是从麦克的车库偷来的
Is that blood? 那是血迹吗
Bree Van de kamp believed in old-fashioned values. 布里信从传统的价值观
Things like respect for god, 例如对于上帝的崇敬
the importance of family, 家庭的重要性
and love of country. 和对国家的爱
In fact, Bree believed so strongly in her values, 实际上布里对这些价值观太看重了
it was always a shock whenever she was confronted 所以当她遇见不遵从这些价值观的人时
with those who didn't. 就会很震惊
- It's not mine. - You promised the cheating had stopped. -不是我的-你保证过不再出轨了
Rex, You promised. 雷克斯你保证过的
Could we not yell at each other? I'm feeling really lousy today. 别大呼小叫的行吗我今天都快烦死了
I want you out of the house. 你给我从家里滚出去
Bree, look at me. It's not mine. 布里看着我那不是我的
Well then, whose is it? 那是谁的
It didn't just magically appear in my laundry basket. 它不可能自己跑到我的洗衣篮里吧
I'm not the only guy in this house 这家里又不是只有我一个
that uses that hamper. 用避孕套的男人
- No! - Sorry. -不会吧-很遗憾
Andrew's still a child. 安德鲁还是个孩子
He's 16. It's not unheard of. 他16岁了这也不奇怪
完整版请点击
- Honey, you have to talk to him. - And tell him what? -亲爱的你得跟他谈谈-跟他说什么
Tell him that we found his condom and that 告诉他我们发现了他的避孕套
he is forbidden from... You know. 告诉他不许那啥
I can absolutely tell him that we think he's too young, 我可以跟他讲我们觉得他还太年轻
but I don't think it's gonna do any good. 但这可没什么用
Well, then, the least we can do is to search his room, 至少我们可以去搜他的屋子
and if we find any more of these, we'll confiscate them. 如果发现了更多的这个我们就没收
That will accomplish what? 那能有什么用呢
Do you want to become a grandmother? 你想不想当奶奶
Yes, Bree believed in old-fashioned values. 没错布里信从传统的价值观
But she also believed 但她也相信
it was better to be safe than sorry. 做好预防措施比悔恨更重要
Each new morning in suburbia brings with it 郊区的每一个早晨都会迎来
a new set of lies. 一些新的谎言
Little white lies, told not to hurt... 善意的小谎言大家认为无伤大雅
Morning, Mrs. Petchul, you look lovely today. 早啊派卓夫人你今天气色真好
...But to make life more pleasant. 而且能让生活更愉快
They tell these lies to protect themselves 人们说这种谎来保护自己
and their reputations. 和他们的名声
Oh, for god's sake, this is unbelievable. 我的天太让人郁闷了
This is the last time I do my banking online. 我下次坚决不用网上银行了
Of course, every now and then, 当然有时候
the day arrives when someone 总有一些人
finally decides to tell the truth. 最终决定要说实话
He was shot? How could you not tell us about this? 他被枪击了你怎么没跟我们说呢
He was embarrassed. He said it was an accident. 他挺尴尬的说这是个意外事故
Oh, don't look at me like that. Accidents happen. 别这么看着我有时候是会发生意外
We know you want to trust Mike, 我们知道你想要信任麦克
But he had a dead woman's jewelry in his garage. 但他的车库里有一个死去女人的首饰
Now did he? We don't know that for sure. 有吗我们也不能确定啊
All we know is 我们所知道的只是
that Lynette's kids turned up with it. 勒奈特的孩子拿着这玩意出现
So what are you saying, that the twins murdered Martha? 也就是说你觉得是双胞胎杀了玛莎
Well, I wouldn't put it past them. 我不会排除他们的嫌疑
I'm saying that is about as likely as Mike having done it. 我是说这跟麦克作案的可能性是一样的
He's a good guy. I know him. 他是个好人我了解他
I mean, he's... He's mike. 他他可是麦克
Honestly, I don't think Mike did it either, 我也不觉得是麦克做的
But if we don't call, we're guilty of withholding evidence. 但如果我们不报警就是藏匿证物罪了
Well, you know what? If he is innocent, this should 说的没错如果他是无辜的
be a simple matter to clear up. 那要澄清不是很容易吗
But... we will do whatever you want us to do. 但是你想怎么做我们就怎么做
Ok, call. 好吧报警
Shall I just dial 911? 我是不是该直接拨911
It's not really an emergency. 这又不是紧急事故
There was a murder. 可这是谋杀
Well, not recently. And I prefer not to tie up the line. 那也不是最近的事了我可不想妨碍公务
Will you just call? 你就打吧
My mom will be home any minute. 我妈一会就回来
She'll freak if she sees you here. 她如果看见你会生气的
Oh, I just wanted to deliver this personally. 我就是想亲自把这个送过来
I'm having a party. 我要办一个聚会
You know she doesn't want us to see each other. 你知道她不喜欢我们俩见面
Well, you gotta come. I... You're the reason I'm doing this. 你一定得来我我是为了你才办的
I'll try to talk to my mom, ok? 我会跟我妈说说看好吧
But you really gotta go. 但是你真的得走了
- Hey, Mrs. Solis. - I'm sorry. Do I know you? -索利斯太太-抱歉我认识你吗
Yeah, I'm Justin, John's roommate. 我是贾斯汀约翰的室友
I've been waiting forever for you to show up. 我等了你好长时间了
- Really? Why? - I want to do you a favor. -是吗为什么-我想帮你个忙
What kind of favor? 帮什么忙
John says that you can't exactly afford a gardener right now, 约翰说你现在请不起园丁了
and I told him I'd be happy to do it. For free. 我跟他说我愿意做不要工钱
You want to mow my lawn for free? 你想免费帮我修整草坪
Mow your lawn. Water your flowers. Trim your bushes. 修整草坪帮你浇花修剪灌木
I could do everything John did for you. 约翰为你做过的事我都能做
That's very generous of you, but I don't think so. 你真是善良不过我看不用了
Why? 为什么
Because my husband is home quite a lot these days. 因为我老公最近一直在家
If any bush needs trimming, he takes care of it. 如果需要修剪灌木他可以搞定
This is a beautiful yard. 这院子真美
I'm sure it could use a little extra attention. 我肯定它需要格外的关照
完整版请点击
I'm flattered, but no, thank you. 真是受宠若惊不过不用谢谢
Mrs. Solis, please. 索利斯太太求你了
Did I mention why my husband's home a lot? 我有没有说过我老公一直在家的原因
He's under house arrest. 他是被软禁了
He has a lot of anger toward the government right now, 他现在对政府非常愤怒
and he's just dying to find someone to take it out on. 急需找个人来发泄发泄
Hey, guys. This isn't a hockey rink. 同志们这可不是曲棍球场
Can you take it outside? 你们能出去玩吗
Hi, honey. How was your day? 亲爱的今天怎么样
I didn't get the V.P. gig. 我没当成副总裁
Oh, Tom, I am so sorry. 汤姆太遗憾了
It doesn't make sense to me. 我真的想不通
I'm Peterson's "go-to guy". 彼得森有事都是来找我的
So how does Tim Duggan, the biggest blowhard in the office, 蒂姆·杜根在公司就会吹牛
get promoted to vice president over me? 还当上了副总裁凭什么不是我
I thought you liked Tim Duggan? 我以为你喜欢蒂姆·杜根
I do. I just... I don't know, I just, 我是喜欢只是我也不知道
I really wanted that promotion. 我只是很想升职
Hey, boys, can you please take the Stanley Cup finals outside. 儿子们你们能不能到外边去打你们的比赛
Did you tell Mr. Peterson that you wanted the job? 你有没有告诉彼得森你很想要这份工作
I have worked at that firm for 8 1/2 years. 我在那工作了8年半
Duggan's been there for less than two. I am not gonna beg. 杜根还不到两年我才不会去求他
I'm not saying to beg. 我没说去求他
You just have to step up from time to time. 你有时候得自己站出来
You have to see your opportunity and take it. 你得看到机会抓住机会
Nobody respects a shrinking violet. 没人会同情弱者
There is more than one, you know,leadership style. 又不是只能有一种领导风格
Mine is quiet but... Effective. 我是低调点但是很有效率
Take that racket outside! 带上你们的球棍出去
Whatever works for you. 你自己喜欢就行了
Susan! 苏珊
Hey, sexy. Where you been? 美女去哪了
I called you twice. You avoiding me? 我给你打了两次电话你在躲我吗
Don't be silly. Why would I do that? 我怎么会躲你呢
No, I've been really busy grocery shopping. 我就是忙着买杂货而已
For two days? You must be pretty well stocked. 买了两天你这是在囤货啊
How about dinner tonight? 晚上一块吃晚饭吧
Dinner... Tonight? Um... 晚饭今天
You ok? 你没事吧
Can you hold these a sec? 你能帮我拿一下吗
Up against the car! 趴在车上
You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
Anything you do say can be used 你所说的一切都可能
against you in a court of law. 作为呈堂证供
You have the right to consult an attorney... 你有权利雇佣律师
So get this. 跟你们说
Zach Young's throwing a pool party saturday night. 扎克·杨周六晚上要举行泳装派对
He sent out a bunch formal invitations.Complete with fancy lettering. 发了一堆正式请柬用的还是花体字
I'm surprised he didn't spritz them with aftershave. 我倒是奇怪他干嘛不洒点须后水上去
What is wrong with nice invitations? 请柬做的漂亮不对吗
Mom, it's a pool party. 妈妈是泳装派对
Why couldn't he have just passed out flyers in the quad. 他直接在院子里发几张传单就好了
'Cause he's genetically incapable of being cool. 因为他天生就当不了正常人
So, uh... Are you going? 那你们去吗
Uh... Maybe. 可能吧
I mean, um, Lisa and Justin and some of the guys 莉莎和贾斯汀还有其他几个朋友
thought it'd be fun to swim. 觉得游游泳也挺有意思的
We can always bail if it's lame as we think it's going to be.. 如果真的很无聊的话我们溜掉就是了
Oh, is, um, Lisa your friend with the pierced navel? 莉莎是你那个穿了脐环的朋友
Yeah. 是啊
You've been spending a lot of time together lately. Haven't you? 你们最近老在一块玩是吗
I guess. 差不多吧
Oh, uh, Andrew, I'm gonna want you home by 11 on saturday. 安德鲁我希望你周六晚上11点前回家
11? Mom, it's not even a school night! 11点周日又不上学
Bree, a curfew isn't gonna do any good. 宵禁是没有用的
You may be able to abdicate 你可能愿意放弃
all your parental responsibility, 作为家长的职责
But I cannot. 我可不会
What... What's going on here? 到底是怎么回事
Was this have to do with the condom you left in my room? 这是不是跟你放在我房间那个安全套有关
As a matter of fact, it does. And just so we're clear, 事实上没错我们得明确一件事
if you get Lisa pregnant, you will marry her. 如果你让莉莎怀孕了你就得娶她
Andrew, this is not funny. 安德鲁这一点也不搞笑
Mom, trust me. This is very funny. 妈妈相信我这很搞笑
Mostly because the condom wasn't mine. 主要是因为这个安全套不是我的
You suck, you know that? 你是个混蛋知道吗
So obviously we need to talk. 很明显我们需要谈谈
I'm still a virgin, if that's what you want to know. 我还是处女如果你想知道的话
Well, good. 不错
But why on earth would you need a condom? 但你为什么会需要安全套呢
Because I'm planning on having sex and not want to get pregnant. 因为我准备做爱而且不想怀孕
Danielle, you are president of the abstinence club. 丹妮尔你是禁欲俱乐部的主席
I wasn't planning on running for a second term. 我下学期打算卸任了
Who were you planning on having sex with? 你打算和谁做爱呢
John. 约翰
John Rowland. I thought you broke up with him. 约翰·罗兰我还以为你把他甩了
No. He broke up with me. 没有是他把我甩了
You want to know why, because I wouldn't do it. 你知道为什么吗因为我不想做爱
If that's the type of boy he is, then good riddance. 要是他是这种男孩分了更好
Mom, every boy at my school is that type of boy. 妈学校里的男孩子都是这种人
And besides, it's different with John. 而且约翰不一样
I love him. 我爱他
Sweetheart, just because you give a boy sex 宝贝靠性来取悦男孩
doesn't mean you'll get love in return. 不一定能得到对方的爱
So maybe I'm being stupid. 也许我就是犯傻
What's the big deal? It's just sex. 那又怎么样呢只不过是上床而已
I am looking over for your happiness. 我在乎你的幸福
I understand what it's like to be young and feel urges. 我能理解年轻时的那种冲动
But I waited until I got married. As did your father. 不过我一直等到结婚你爸爸也是
And it was so much better. 那样好得多
But daddy ended up cheating on you. 但是爸爸最终背叛了你
Yes. Well... 是那个
And ever since he moved back, you've been miserable. 现在他搬回来了你就更痛苦了
Why would you say that? 你为什么这么说
The walls between our bedrooms are paper thin. 我们卧室间的墙壁像纸一样薄
I hear more stuff than I probably should. 我听到了很多我不该听的
Look, mom, I love you a lot, 妈妈我很爱你
But you really are the last person ever 但是你真的是最没资格
to give anyone advice about sex and happiness. 给别人关于性与幸福的建议的人了
Have you seen these? Five more past due notices. 看到这些了吗又有五份欠费通知了
Don't worry, I'm handling it. 别担心我正在想办法
How are you handling it? 你有什么办法
Can I please finish my sandwich? 能不能让我先把三明治吃完
Have you seen our account? We're broke. 看到我们的银行账户了吗我们破产了
We have the mortgage payment coming up... 还有按揭要付
we have property taxes, we have... 还有不动产税要交还有
Gaby, it's gonna be ok. 加布会好起来的
No, it's not. We are seriously screwed. 不会我们真的完蛋了
And I am freaking out that you're not freaking out. 而且我很担心你一点都不上心
- Look, things will turn around. - When? -会好起来的-什么时候
I don't know when. 我也不知道
But we're lucky people. And we'll be lucky again. 不过我们是幸运儿好运会再来
- What is that? - It's the lawn mower. -那是什么-割草机
We got a new gardener today. 今天我们有了个新园丁
It won't cost us a cent. The kid's a friend of John's. 不用花一分钱这孩子是约翰的一个朋友
- Carlos... - And he said he'd do the lawn for free. -卡洛斯-他说他可以给免费修整草坪
Can you believe it? We are lucky people. 难以置信吧我们是幸运儿
Hey, guys, good to see you again. 同志们很高兴又见到你们
Don't look so glum. You'll get a hit. 别那么郁闷你能得分的
Oh, it's not that. 不是因为这个
This is my "hating Tim Duggan" look. 这个是我"讨厌蒂姆·杜根"的表情
Oh, Duggan connects. 杜根又得分了
There!
Look at that job-stealing bastard run. 瞧这磨洋工的混蛋跑起来那样儿
Duggan is really showing some of that glory-hounding, 杜根总是热衷于邀功希宠
Ass-kissing hustle that he is so well-known for. 溜须拍马他最擅长不过了
I forgot how much fun you are when you're bitter. 我都忘了你在不爽的时候是多么可爱了
Look, he's stretching for extra bases. 他在跑更多的垒
Just like he stretched for extra territory, 就像他将魔手伸向更多的领域
screwing over unsung utility player, Tom Scavo. 欺负被埋没的全能选手汤姆·斯加沃
Oh! Down goes Duggan. 杜根摔倒了
Duggan goes down. That's gotta hurt. 杜根摔倒了很疼吧
Oh, Lord! Hound is tagged out, and now he's gonna 马屁精触杀出局
have to deal with some tough dirt stains, that Tim Duggan. 看来蒂姆·杜根这一跤摔得不轻
Tom... 汤姆
No, I'm sure he's just grandstanding. 不我相信他只是装模作样

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“绝望的主妇”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 215,076评论 6 497
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,658评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,732评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,493评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,591评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,598评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,601评论 3 415
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,348评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,797评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,114评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,278评论 1 344
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,953评论 5 339
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,585评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,202评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,442评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,180评论 2 367
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,139评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容