181
My flower of the day dropped its petals forgotten. In the evening it ripens into a golden fruit of memory.
我的昼间之花,落下它那被遗忘的花瓣。 在黄昏中,这花成熟为一颗记忆的金果。
182
I am like the road in the night listening to the footfalls of its memories in silence.
我象那夜间之路,正静悄悄地谛听着记忆的足音。
183
The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp, and a waiting behind it.
`黄昏的天空,在我看来,象一扇窗户,一盏灯火,灯火背后的一次等待。`
184
He who is too busy doing good finds no time to be good.
`太急于做好事的人,反而找不到时间去做好人。`
185
I am the autumn cloud, empty of rain, see my fulness in the field of ripened rice.
我是秋云,空空地不载着雨水,但在成熟的稻田中,可以看见我的充实。
186
They hated and killed and men praised them. But God in shame hastens to hide its memory under the green grass.
`他们嫉妒,他们残杀,人反而称赞他们。
然而上帝却害了羞,匆匆地把他的记忆埋藏在绿草下面。`
187
Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
脚趾乃是舍弃了其过去的手指。
188
Darkness travels towards light, but blindness towards death.
`黑暗向光明旅行,但是盲者却向死亡旅行。`
189
The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.
小狗疑心大宇宙阴谋篡夺它的位置。
190
Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust. Let the world find its way to you.
`静静地坐着吧,我的心,不要扬起你的尘土。让世界自己寻路向你走来。`