Tom:Hey, why are you sitting there? Where's your lunch?
嘿,你为什么坐在那里?你的午餐在哪里?
Lisa:I left it at home.
我把它忘在家里了。
Tom:Let's go to the cafeteria and get lunch together.
我们一起去自助餐厅吃午饭吧。
Lisa:No, I can't.
不,我不能。
Tom:Why not?
为什么不呢?
Lisa:I don't have any money. I left my money at home too.
我没有钱。我也把钱留在家里了。
Tom:That's OK, I have enough money. You can pay me back tomorrow.
没关系,我有足够的钱。明天你可以还给我。
Lisa:Thanks, I'm hungry.
谢谢,我饿了。
Tom:What would you like?
你想要什么?
Lisa:That pizza looks good.
那比萨饼看起来不错。
Tom:I had pizza yesterday, and it wasn't very good. It didn't have much taste.
我昨天吃了比萨饼,但不太好。味道不太好。
Lisa:How about the sandwiches?
三明治怎么样?
Tom:Sometimes they are OK. The hot dogs are usually good and they never bad.
有时候还可以。热狗通常是好的,从来不坏。
Lisa:So what are you going to get?
那你要买什么?
Tom:I think I'll have a hot dog and a banana. I'm tired of pizza and noodles.
我想我要一个热狗和一个香蕉。我厌倦了披萨和面条。
Tom:What about something to drink?
喝点什么?
Lisa:Oh, just water. The soft drinks have too much sugar. I don't want to gain weight.
哦,只要水。软饮料含糖太多。我不想增重。
Tom:OK, I'll have the same thing.
好的,我也要同样的。
Lisa:Great, so the total cost is how much?
太好了,那么总费用是多少?
Tom:2 hot dogs, 2 bananas and 2 bottles of water. That's 6 dollars.
2个热狗,2个香蕉和2瓶水。那是6美元。
Lisa:Do you have enough?
你钱够吗?
Tom:No problem, I've got 10 dollars.
没问题,我有10美元。
Lisa:Thanks again, I'll pay you back tomorrow.
再次谢谢,我明天还你。
Tom:No problem, don't worry about it.
没问题,别担心。
Lisa:My mom isn't going to be happy.
我妈妈不会高兴的。
Tom:Why is that?
为什么?
Lisa:She made my lunch and I left it at home.
她给我做了午饭,我把它忘在家里了。
Tom:Oh, I see. My parents unlike that too.
哦,我明白了。这样我的父母也一样会不高兴。