Reinvent yourself.
重塑自我
Give life to your dreams.
为了你的梦想而活
Create a new reality.
创造新的现实
Are you willing to let go of everything you are not, in order to become who you really are?
为了成为真正的自己,你愿意放弃那些不是你的部分吗?
This winged unicorn urges you to shed the false indentities your ego has trapped you in so as you can emerge as the true, divine you.
这只长着翅膀的独角兽促使你摆脱自我陷阱的虚假身份,这样你才能成为真正的你、神圣的你。
It is your time to blossom and let the world see your inner beauty, like the unfurling petals of a radiant rose.
现在是你开花的时候,让世界看到你的内在美,就像绽放的玫瑰花瓣。
Your soul is calling for this reinvention by surrendering your old stories and changing your perception of yourself.
你的灵魂在召唤这种重塑,通过臣服于你的旧有的生命故事和改变你对自己的看法。
Deep down you know who you truly are and the potential you hold.
在内心深处,你知道你是谁和你拥有的潜力。
It is time to release anything that is not in alignment with your truth.
是时候释放任何与你的真相不一致的东西的时候了。
Let your old life crumble and fade to make space for you to powerfully create a new reality of your choosing.
让你的旧有生活模式瓦解和褪色从而腾出空间来创造一个你选择的有力的新现实。
You no longer have to be the person others want you to be.
你不必再成为别人希望你成为的那个人。
You no longer have to limit your life to what you feel is reasonable or possible.
你不再需要把你的生活限制在你认为合理或可能的事情上。
You can more easily create your bigger dreams, once you embody your true self.
一旦你体现了真正的你自己,你就能更容易地创造更大的梦想。
The winged unicorns will hep you when your ego fights and resists this change.
当你的小我对抗并抵制这种改变时,独角兽会帮助你。
They will hold you in love as you undergo a beautiful metamorphosis into your most magnificent self.
当你经验一段美丽的破茧成蝶进入你最壮丽的自己时,他们会以爱相拥你。