通往财富之路《你上次觉得来不及是什么时候?》
为每一件事引入足够多的成本。
每天固定时间问自己今天最重要的是什么?
甘露:31岁的她从三线城市到香港去读研,她现在来看当时多希望再早一点呀。
tan:同事辞职去考研,而想想当时自己考研。认为名校等于更好的工作。
看完很多留言后,发现这完全就是用小钱买大经历啊。
上周自己很不在状态,6点起床的我,现在变成了7点才起来。
还有重重打击,华师开夏令营,可以说要求我完全不达标。
压力大到不知所措,高音七说最近都没有好好学习,在图书馆还老是死睡觉。
我也意识到这一点了,现在就定在午休30分钟,再起来做阅读。
阅读虐我千百遍,我待阅读如初恋。
下面是我翻译的原则。
day1\106
What follows are three distinct parts that can be read either independently or as a connected whole.
下面是三个不同的部分,可以独立的阅读或者是全文通读。
Part 1 is about the purpose and importance of having principles in general, having nothing to do with mine.
第一部分总体上是关于原则的目的和重要性,不涉及我。
Part 2 explains my most fundamental life principles that apply to everything I do.
第二部分阐述我最基本的生活原则,这运用于我做的任何事情。
Part 3 explains my management principles as they are being lived out at Bridgewater.
第三部分阐述我的管理原则,在桥水公司它们得到实践。
Since my management principles are simply my most fundamental life principles applied to management,
因为我的管理原则简化成我最基本的生活原则应用于管理,
reading Part 2 will help you to better understand Part 3,
阅读第二部分将帮助你更好理解第三部分,
but it’s not required—you can go directly to Part 3 to see what my management principles are and how Bridgewater has been run.
但是它是没有必要的-你可以直接看第三部分我的管理原则,桥水公司是如何运营的。
One day I’d like to write a Part 4 on my investment principles.
有一天我可能在第四部分上写我的投资原则。
If you are looking to get the most bang for your buck
倘若你想要得到最大的利益
(i.e., understanding for the effort),
换言之,尝试去理解
I suggest that you read Parts 1 and 2, and the beginning of Part 3 (through the Summary and Table of Principles) which will give you nearly the whole picture.
我建议你阅读第一部分和第二部分,并且开始第三部分(原则通过摘要和目录将要给你完整的画面)
It’s only about 55 pages of a normal size book.
它是只有55页,正规尺寸的书。
Above all else, I want you to think for yourself—to decide
高于一切,我想要你自己思考-去决定
1) what you want,
你想要什么,
2) what is true, and
真理是什么,
3) what to do about it.
关于它做些什么。
I want you to do that in a clear-headed, thoughtful way, so that you get what you want.
我想要你去做,用一个清醒的头脑,以深思熟虑的方式,得到什么是你想要的。
I wrote this book to help you do that.
我写这本书是帮助你做到这些。
I am going to ask only two things of you—
我现在问你只有两件事情-
1) that you be open-minded and
你是心胸开阔的
2) that you honestly answer some questions about what you want, what is true, and what you want to do about it.
你诚实回答一些问题关于你想要什么,真理是什么,关于它你想要做些什么。
If you do these things, I believe that you will get a lot out of this book.
如果你做这些事情,我相信这本书中你将得到很多。
If you can’t do these
things, you should reflect on why that is,
如果你不能做到这些,你应该反思为什么这样,
because you probably have discovered one of
your greatest impediments to getting what you want out of life.
因为你可能发现了在生活中你想要得到的什么的最大障碍。