实习医生风云第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
I don't know why I came to watch Turk in surgery | 我不知道为什么要来看Turk做手术 |
when I could've caught a few minutes asleep. | 我本可以睡几分钟的 |
I guess I just haven't seen much of my best friend lately. | 我猜只是因为最近没怎么见到他 |
Still it's not like I'm desperate or anything. | 并不是因为我特别饥渴什么的 |
Look, I've been attending for three years here. | 听着 我来这里三年了 |
What makes you think you know better? | 你凭什么觉得你更懂 |
In my gut I know I'm right. | 直觉告诉我我是对的 |
We need to make this decision now. | 我们现在就要做出决定 |
Fine, then it's on you. | 好吧 那听你的 |
Yes, it is. | 当然听我的 |
Nurse. | 护士 |
Erasure. | 灭迹乐团 |
Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
完整版请点击 | |
I hate this song. | 我恨这首歌 |
Me too, man. Me too. | 我也是 哥们儿 我也是 |
It's weird | 虽然很不可思议 |
but a hospital room can actually be kind of a romantic place. | 但病房其实可以是个浪漫的地方 |
Maybe it's the soft green glow of a heart monitor, | 也许是心脏监视器发出的绿色柔光 |
or the way the moonlight reflects off a bedpan. | 或是便盆反射出的盈盈月光 |
实习医生风云单词统计
实习医生风云高频单词统计
Our shifts keep overlapping on Friday nights. | 我们的值班时间总在周五晚上重合 |
The closest thing I've had to a date recently. | 这是近来我最接近约会的一件事了 |
Well, I had a great time tonight. | 我今晚过得很愉快 |
Oh, yeah. Me too. | 没错 我也是 |
So, can I page you? | 那么 我可以呼你吗 |
Better and don't do the two-day waiting thing. | 那样最好 而且别让我干等两天 |
Oh, baby, I don't play by the rules. | 哦 宝贝 我从不按那规矩办事 |
So, goodnight. | 那么 晚安 |
Wait a second. Is she joking? | 等等 她是在开玩笑吗 |
Cause if she's joking and I kiss her... | 因为如果她在开玩笑而我吻了她 |
Of course, if she's not joking... | 当然 如果她不是开玩笑的 |
Come on, I don't do this for all the doctors. | 快点 我不是对所有医生都这样 |
Yes! | 太棒了 |
Look, this guy is gonna need 40meqs of KCL. | 听着 这人需要40毫克当量的氯化钾 |
Go ahead and grab me when you get the results. | 快去 出结果了拿给我 |
You got it. | 马上照办 |
Oh, and his TV is broken, | 另外他的电视坏了 |
so when you two do start tagging each other, | 所以你们俩开始亲热的时候 |
the least you can do is wake him up and let him watch. | 至少可以叫醒他让他观摩 |
In my experience, | 在我的经验中 |
when two friends miss an opportunity like this, | 当两个朋友像这样错失了良机 |
you've got exactly 48 hours to get the kiss. | 你将有48小时来补回这个吻 |
Otherwise one of you is gonna over-think it. | 否则你们之一将会重新考虑这件事 |
OK, she's gonna over-think it. | 好吧 她将重新考虑 |
And then you end up permanently | 然后你就只能永远 |
stuck in the Friend Zone. | 被困在"朋友区"了 |
I'll see ya. | 再见 |
You're such a girl. | 你真是个娘们儿 |
So nothing's going on last night between me and Elliot. | 所以昨晚我和Elliot之间什么都没发生 |
Good thing you still have your flower then. | 那恭喜你还有处子之身 |
That song is like a virus. | 那首歌就像病毒一样 |
I'm just a little lonely you know. | 我只是有点寂寞 |
I guess it's cause I haven't really been hanging out | 我猜那是因为自从Turk和Carla约会之后 |
with Turk since he's been dating Carla. | 我就没和他出去玩过了 |
First of all, who's Turk? And don't answer. | 首先 谁是Turk 不用回答我 |
Look, if you have a medical question for me, | 听着 如果你有医学问题问我 |
I'm forced by hospital policy to answer you. | 我迫于医院政策要回答你 |
However, if you ask me about a personal problem, | 但是 如果你问我私人问题 |
I'm going to start doing this. | 我就要这么做了 |
You seem unhappy. | 你看起来不开心 |
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
I like that. | 我喜欢 |
I cannot get that stupid song out of my head. | 我脑子里全是那首蠢歌 |
It's like a damn virus. | 就像该死的病毒一样 |
OK, here's his chart, his transfer note. | 好了 这是他的病历 他的转科记录 |
He's haemodynamically stable. | 他现在血液流动稳定 |
Consider him officially turfed to medicine. | 可以考虑开始服药了 |
T-Man. I'm gonna get my grub on. | 铁男 我要去觅食了 |
Means he's gonna go eat. | 表示他要吃点东西 |
So surgery went OK? | 手术进行得如何 |
Yeah, it was cool. | 还不错 |
Dude, I got to close for the first time ever. | 哥们儿 我生平第一次缝合刀口 |
Ever. | 第一次 |
The human body is so disgusting. | 人体太恶心了 |
Not yours. Yours is stunning. | 不是说你 你的超美 |
We should go out and celebrate, you know. | 我们应该去庆祝一下 |
Tear it up like we used to, just the two of us. | 像以前一样爽个痛快 就我们俩 |
- What comes before Part B? - Part A! | - 和派错相反的是什么- 派对 |
That's right, we used to tear it up. | 没错 我们过去总这么干 |
We should probably never do that again. | 我们以后也许不该再这样了 |
That song is like a virus. | 那首歌就像病毒一样 |
No! | 不好 |
Don't let it be awkward. | 别那么尴尬 |
Do something cute. | 可爱一点 |
Cover her eyes and say,"Guess who?" | 蒙住她的眼睛说 "猜猜我是谁" |
Guess who? | 猜猜我是谁 |
I can't breathe. | 我喘不上气了 |
OK, gang, it's time for rounds. | 好了 大伙 到查房时间了 |
Let's see who's The Weakest Link. | 看看谁"智者为王" |
The Weakest Link! | 智者为王 |
Now, then, Dr Simotas. | 好了 Simotas医生 |
The severe swelling of the lips existent by this patient | 这个患者的唇部严重肿胀 |
might be an indication of what? | 可能是什么的迹象 |
Angio-edema. | 血管性水肿 |
Well done, sport. | 干得漂亮 小子 |
And what treatment would you recommend, | 你建议如何治疗 |
Dr Dorian? | Dorian医生 |
A combination of steroids and antihistamines. | 类固醇和抗组胺结合治疗 |
Attaboy, sport. | 好样的 小子 |
Now then, what would you recommend | 那么 你建议 |
the patient stay away from, | 患者忌食什么 |
Dr Reid? | Reid医生 |
My first guess would be shellfish. | 我第一个想到的是贝类 |
Right you are, sweetheart. | 太对了 甜心 |
Sweetheart? | 甜心 |
I could kinda see what was going on in Elliot's head. | 我大概能想到Elliot脑子里在想什么 |
完整版请点击 | |
Right you are, sweetheart. | 太对了 甜心 |
What do you want to watch? | 你想看什么 |
Fletch. | <古灵侦探> |
- Fletch it is. - Seen it. | - <古灵侦探>这就来- 看过了 |
You haven't seen it with us saying all the lines. | 我们俩说台词的你还没看过 |
I'm so lucky I met you. | 遇到你真幸运 |
Maybe next time her mom could come. | 也许下次还可以叫她妈来 |
Dude, you won't even know she's here. | 哥们儿 你根本不会感觉到她在这里 |
Except she laughs at stupid stuff sometimes | 除了偶尔她嘲笑一些蠢事 |
and that kind of makes me laugh. | 那样让我也想笑 |
It's stupid because it's so stupid. | 说它蠢是因为它太蠢了 |
Oh come on, tonight's still about us. | 别这样 今晚还是咱俩的 |
Whatever, I don't care. | 随便 我不在乎 |
Turk, you wanna go hang out in your room? | Turk 想一起去你房间玩吗 |
On the one hand, | 一方面 |
I know Dr. Kelso doesn't mean anything by it, | 我知道Kelso医生没别的意思 |
and OK, maybe I am kind of a sweetheart. | 而且 好吧 我可能的确是个甜心 |
I'm sleeping. | 我在睡觉呢 |
On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
it just sounds so demeaning, you know. | 那话听起来就是特别有侮辱性 |
Mother of God, you're not | 天哪 你根本 |
listening to a word I'm saying, are you? | 没听我说话 是不是 |
It's not like he's my grandpa or anything. | 他又不是我爷爷什么的 |
Anyway, JD always tells me | 不管怎样 JD总跟我说 |
how much you've helped him out. | 你帮了他很多 |
He obviously hasn't told you about | 显然他还没跟你说 |
my ear-flicking policy, has he? | 我的弹耳朵政策是吧 |
Look, this whole groovy guidance counsellor thing | 听着 把我当导师这件 |
you people seem to have working | 你们觉得有效的烂事 |
is a total fantasy. | 完全是做梦 |
I'm not that guy. You can go and ask anybody. | 我不是那种人 你爱问谁问谁 |
Now, you've got to leave me alone | 现在你不许打扰我 |
or I'll punish you. | 不然我一定惩罚你 |
I guess sweetheart is kind of innocuous. | 甜心也无伤大雅嘛 |
Here's what you're gonna do. | 这就是你要做的 |
Go right down there and confront Kelso. | 直接去面对Kelso |
- Really? - Oh, absolutely. | - 真的吗- 绝对的 |
Never mind that he is the Chief of Medicine for the entire hospital, | 别为他是全院的内科主任而担心 |
he'll have a whole new level of respect for you. | 他对你的尊重会上一个台阶的 |
- Honestly? - Yes. | - 真的吗- 当然 |
You can't have sexist terms like that | 你绝不能让那样性别歧视的表达 |
floating around here. You go get 'im. | 在这里广为流传 去搞定他 |
This guy looks stable | 患者貌似很稳定 |
but I still wanna get an EKG. | 但我还是想做个心电图检查 |
Let's do cardiac enzymes and... | 做个心肌酶检查和 |
When you say sweetheart... | 当你说甜心的时候 |
...and an aspirin. | 和一片阿司匹林 |
A lot of my work has become second nature to me. | 很多工作对我而言已成为第二天性 |
The only problem is that | 唯一的问题在于 |
it gives me too much time to think. | 它给我太多胡思乱想的时间了 |
Look man, I'm surgery and you're medicine. | 哥们儿 我在外科 你在内科 |
This isn't college any more. | 这里不再是大学了 |
Things have to change. | 事情都要变的 |
Well, I know relationships change, | 我知道关系会变 |
I guess I just thought yours and mine never would. | 我想我只是觉得你我之间永远不会 |
What's going on with you, man? | 你怎么了 哥们儿 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字