绯闻女孩第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Well, you can't be worse than the guys I do know. | 你可能比我认识的人要好 |
Well, our kids were bound to meet.it's a small island. | 他们注定会相遇的世界太小了 |
Are you sure it's not some ploy, | 你敢肯定你不是在使手段 |
Your using my daughter to get to me now that your wife left you? | 想在你妻子离开后利用我的女儿来接近我? |
Do you ever feel like | 你有没有这种感觉? |
Our whole lives have beenplanned out for us, | 我们的人生是计划好的 |
That we're just gonna end up like our parents? | 我们只能走父母的老路? |
Man, that's a dark thought. | 伙计这想法太消极了 |
Your mother and I didn't work this hard | 我和你妈妈这么努力工作 |
So you can just make things upas you go along. | 不是为了让你为所欲为 |
It's a facility for the disturbed or addicted. | 这个机构是治疗有精神疾病和吸毒成瘾的人 |
The question is, what do you do now? | 问题是你现在想怎么做? |
I was thinking... Total social destruction? | 我在想...社会大动荡 |
完整版请点击 | |
And here I thought you were getting soft. | 我原以为你会心软 |
It's because of their excellent program | 在他们出色医疗项目的帮助下 |
That a student here with ustoday is clean and sober... | 今天我们之中的这位同学已经重获新生 |
At least, for now. | 至少到目前为止 |
She's in rehab? | 她在接受治疗? |
No, it's not her.it's her brother who's there. | 不不是她 是她弟弟在接受治疗 |
绯闻女孩单词统计
绯闻女孩高频单词统计
I know I said some things about you and your world, | 我知道关于你和你的世界我说了些不该说的 |
And I'm sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
Why did you leave without saying good-bye? | 你为什么不辞而别 |
I didn't know how to be your friend after what I did. | 我不知此后我还怎么做你的朋友 |
I'm so sorry. | 我很对不起你 |
Spotted in central park,two white flags waving. | 发现...在中央公园双方互亮了白旗 |
So what will it be truce or consequences? | 接下来会是什么休战还是继续? |
Sorry, but you're not on the list. | 抱歉但你不在来宾名单上面 |
Of course I am. This is my dream! | 这不可能这可是我的梦啊 |
Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
Hey, upper east siders. | 大家好曼哈顿东区的"贵族们" |
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a surprise, | "八卦天后"最爱的就是惊喜 |
And we hear blair waldorf's got a 2-for-1 special | 看来布莱尔·霍道夫今天一次收到双份惊喜 |
Her mom eleanor, who just returned from paris, | 她妈妈埃莉诺刚从巴黎回来 |
And serena van der woodsen, brunch buddies. | 还有瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森她的早午餐会伙伴 |
Hey!you're up. | 你起床啦 |
Did we have plans? | 我们有事先约好吗? |
Darling, it is impolite to interrupt. | 亲爱的打断别人是不礼貌 |
I was just telling serena | 我刚告诉瑟琳娜 |
That bendel's is interested in carrying my line. | 班道尔想要引进我的系列 (第五大道上著名精品店) |
Really? | 真的吗? |
Oh, that's fantastic!Why didn't you say something? | 太棒了为何你不早点告诉我呢? |
I came back from paris early to put together my lookbook, | 我提前从巴黎回来把我的设计整理好 |
And if they like what they see, | 如果他们喜欢的话 |
It could be the beginning of an entire lifestyle collection. | 这将开创一个新的生活方式 |
Because more people should be like you, mother. | 因为有更多人会像你一样妈妈 |
Before you tuck into that, | 在你说那个之前 |
You find a low-fat yogurt more appealing. | 应该先把低脂酸奶给喝了 |
I lost 2 pounds when you were away. | 你不在的时候我减了两磅呢 |
And you look marvelous. | 你看上去棒极了 |
Wow, these are beautiful, mrs.waldorf. | 这些太漂亮了霍道夫夫人 |
Well, well it be | 应该是的 |
they will be if they're not all squished from traveling. | 如果不是旅行途中有点弄皱了的话 |
Darling, please. | 亲爱的让一下 |
Serena, you have to come back later | 瑟琳娜你应该晚点儿再过来 |
When everything is unpacked. | 等一切整理好后再说 |
I would love to hear your thoughts. | 我想听听你的意见 |
You do have such great personal style. | 你很有自己的穿衣风格 |
Oh, thank you, but I don't think we'll be able to. | 谢谢您不过今天可能不行 |
Blair and I have plans today. | 我和布莱尔今天约好要出去 |
绯闻女孩中英对照台词本截图
绯闻女孩中英对照台词本截图
We do? | 是吗? |
Serena and blair might have plans for the day, | 今天瑟琳娜和布莱尔可能有安排 |
But nate and chuck are fully booked for the weekend... | 但内特和恰克的周末却被塞得满满的 |
If they survive it. | 如果他们忙得过来的话 |
- found it. - piaget. | -找到了? -伯爵(瑞士名表品牌) |
Can't you just call it a watch? | 你不能就叫它手表吗? |
If it costs more than 10 grand, | 如果它值一万多美金的话 |
It earns a proper name. | 它理所当然获得它的名字 |
How about this? | 这个呢? |
Definitely that. | 就是这东西 |
Babe ruth's called shot-- | 露丝宝贝叫"射手" |
The most famous homer he ever hit. | 他最著名的那次本垒打 |
Better safe than sorry. | 得好好保管啊 |
Here we go. | 好戏开始了 |
You've lived through ivy week | 你们经历了常青藤周 |
And hopefully gained entry to the college of your choice. | 希望大家都进入理想的学校 |
Now let's ruin those chances. | 现在我们要毁灭那些理想 |
Let me remind you of the rules | 让我提醒你们这里的规矩 |
As of this moment,There is no outside world that I do not show you. | 外面的世界你们知道是个什么样 |
You eat what I provide, practice what I preach, | 你们吃我的东西牢记我订的规矩 |
And till I say so, | 除非我说 |
The only girls you talk to are the ones I've paid for. | 你们泡的妞是我已经付了钱的 |
Let the lost weekend commence! | 让我们大家狂欢吧 |
One, two, three, twins! | 1 2 3双胞胎 |
Who brought the sasquatch? | 谁邀请了那个乡巴佬? |
Isn't that carter baizen? | 那不是卡特·贝森吗? |
I haven't seen him since he was a senior and we were in the eighth grade. | 自从我八年级他在毕业班的时候我就再没见过他了 |
He looks intense. | 他看上去很紧张 |
Are you high? | 你喝高了吧? |
He looks like matthew mcconaughey between movies. | 他看上去就像电影里的马修·麦肯尼 |
The guy's a loser. | 失败的家伙 |
Look,anyone who trades their trust fund for a fanny pack flies | 没人会用基金去换梵尼包 |
In the face of all | 然后在大家面前显摆 |
That is holy to chuck bass. | 只有恰克·拜斯才能这么做 |
Nate archibald,is that you? | 内特·阿齐布尔德是你吗? |
Baizen, my man!i heard you went rogue! | 贝森是你啊!听说你去混了! |
and lived to tell about it. | 还能活着来见你 |
Seems like someone's itinerary | 看起来某人的狂欢派对 |
Didn't leave room for interlopers. | 并没有给后来者留位置 |
Doesn't chuck know a party isn't a party until someone crashes? | 恰克是否明白有人不请自来才算是派对 |
Oh, god.I forgot what it was like to be with you. | 天我差点忘了跟你一块会这样了 |
No, they were looking at both of us. | 不他们在看我们两个 |
Don't insult me. | 少取笑我了 |
It's been like this all morning, | 从早上就一直这样 |
Starting with your lovely visit with my mother. | 在你来拜访我妈的时候就开始了 |
完整版请点击 | |
She didn't even call me to tell me she was coming home. | 她甚至没告诉我她要回来了 |
Well, she was busy. | 她忙啦 |
She was rushing to get home and everything | 她赶着回来嘛 |
Because she wanted to see you. | 因为她想见你 |
She didn't even wake me up. | 她都没叫醒我 |
Well, you know how eleanor feels about beauty rest. | 你知道埃莉诺不会打扰你的美容觉的 |
She likes you more than me. | 她喜欢你多些 |
She does not.you are her daughter. | 不是的你才是她女儿 |
She doesn't like anyone more than you.she just... | 你才是她的最爱只不过她... |
I don't know, doesn't know how to show it sometimes. | 她有时候不懂如何表现出来 |
Okay, I'm going inside.wait for me. | 好吧我现在要进去在这等我 |
I'll be right back. | 马上回来 |
Humphrey!dan!hey! | 汉弗瑞!丹! |
Oh, my god, this is what I love about this city | 这就是我喜欢这城市的原因 |
You're always bumping into people. | 可以一整天遇到熟人 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
Oh, I'm just on my way back from my mom's, | 我刚去了我妈那儿 |
Dropping jenny offup in hudson. | 然后把珍妮送到哈得孙 |
Picked up a couple of cubans for me and my dad... | 然后去那古巴商店买点东西 |
Sandwiches, not cigars. | 买三文治不是雪茄 |
Hey, uh, remember you said, uh,we could get together sometime | 记得你说过... 我们可以找个时间一起 |
And,um,not talk? | 然后不说话? |
I was just wondering,is it "sometime" yet? | 我在想现在是那个时侯了吗? |
That was disgusting.the d.o.h.should shut them down. | 恶心死了卫生部应该把它关了 |
the bathroom? | 那个厕所? |
no, the people. | 不是那些人 |
It's callednolita, not noshowers. | 难道"小意大利"里的人都不洗澡的 |
What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
Do I smell pork?And cheese? | 我好像闻到了猪肉味?还有奶酪? |
Okay, well, when you're done with your charity work, | 那好吧你的慈善工作完毕之后 |
Why don't you come find me? | 过来找我 |
I'll be at tory burch looking at ponchos. | 我去托利布奇那看看披风 |
Isn't that the girl that told the entire school | 她不就是那个告诉全校... |
And, oh, several colleges--that you had a drug problem? | 哦是几间大学 说你在磕药? |
Yeah. | 是的 |
But, you know,blair can be a little... | 但是你知道布莱尔她可能有点... |
blair.yeah, yeah. | -布莱尔(小姐气)-是的 |
We're actually trying to work things out. | 但我们试着把关系搞好 |
Today's our first day hanging out together alone. | 今天是我们第一次单独出来逛街 |
So I should probably get back. | 所以我要过去找她了 |
yeah.yeah, sure.that's...yeah. | 对对当然 |
But, um, call me sometime | 但记得打电话给我 |
So we can get together | 那我们可以出来走走 |
And do that thing you didn't ask me to do. | 做些你"不"要我做的事情... |
So I don't understand. | 现在我明白了 |
The last time I saw your sister, | 我上次遇到你妹妹 |
She said your family had locked you out | 她说你被家里扫地出门了 |
And you'd fallen off the face of the earth. | 叫你从地球上消失了 |
I didn't.i just fell off the face of theirs. | 没有我不过是从他们眼里消失 |
But once you turn away from money | 当你不再依靠钱的时候 |
You see it doesn't buy you freedom, | 你就会发现金钱其实没有给带来自由 |
It pays for your prison. | 反而会带来牢狱之灾 |
They say I disappeared, but all I did was break out. | 他们说我消失了其实我是逃了出去 |
where'd you go? | 你都去哪里了 |
where didn't i? I aided the cleanup post-katrina, | 在卡崔娜飓风后我帮忙清理受灾地区 |
Spent a year rebuilding machu picchu | 花了一年重建马丘比丘 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字