X档案第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

X档案第1季第2集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
艾伦斯空军基地 爱达荷西南
As soon as we're in position we'll be on a count of five. 待就定位后 立即展开行动
- Excuse me, that's my house. - OK, let her through. 借过!那是我家 让她过去
- What's going on? - Mrs Budahas? 发生什么事? 布太太
Your husband's violated security 你丈夫违反安全规定
procedure and stolen an armed military vehicle. 他抢了一辆武装军车
Team One moving in. 第一队进攻
You've got to let me talk to him. 让我和他谈谈好吗?
What the hell...? 搞什么鬼...
We got him. But he's gonna need a doctor. 抓到他了 但他需要看医生
Or something. 或者...
Hi. I got your message. 我收到你的留言
Sorry for the run-around. Can I buy you a drink? 抱歉把你找来 请你喝一杯
完整版请点击
It's two in the afternoon, Agent Mulder. 现在才下午2点 穆德探员
That's not stopping the rest of these people. 这些人已经在狂欢了
- I got something to show you. 有东西要给你看
- Something you couldn't show me at work? 不能在办公室给我看吗?
Let's get a table. 我们坐下来谈
That's Colonel Robert Budahas. 他是劳勃布达贺上校
X档案单词统计

X档案高频单词统计
He was a test pilot for the military, 这是去年的照片 他是一名试飞员
stationed at Ellens Air Base, Idaho. 隶属于艾伦斯空军基地
Four months ago, 四个月前
Colonel Budahas experienced a psychotic episode... 他患了精神病
..And barricaded himself in his home. 把自己困在家里
Military police were called in. 因而动员了宪兵
Budahas was removed and 布达贺被送往医院
hospitalised for the treatment of his condition. 对他进行治疗
Which was what, exactly? 究竟是什么病情?
The military will not comment on the cause, nature or status. 军方对此没有说明
In fact, the military will not comment on Colonel Budahas at all. 事实上 军方完全没有任何表示
What do you mean? 什么意思?
Mrs Budahas has neither seen 布太太这四个月来
nor heard from her husband in over four months. 没有丈夫的任何消息
Last month, she contacted 上个月
the FBI and reported it as a kidnapping. 她向联邦调查局报案说她丈夫被绑架
Why would the military kidnap one of their own pilots? 军方为何要绑架自己的飞行员?
That's the $64,000 question, Scully. 问得好 史卡利
Since 1963, six pilots have 自1963年起 有六名飞行员
been listed missing in action from Ellens Air Base. 在该基地无故失踪
The military say these pilots 军方说他们皆同意承担
accepted the risks of flying experimental aircraft. 飞行实验飞机的风险
It's rumoured they were shot down at high altitudes... 谣传他们在高纬度被击落
..While they were penetrating Russian air space. 当他们穿越俄罗斯领空时
There were other rumours. 但也有另一种说法
I've been tracking this 自从这个案子进来
case since it came through the Boise office. 我就密切注意
Last week it was de-prioritised. 上周这个案子不知为何被撤销优先顺序
They shelved it without an investigation. 未经任何调查就归档了
So... 所以...
So we're going to the spud state to investigate a kidnapping. 所以我们得前往该基地 调查此事
I don't get it, Mulder. 我不明白 穆德
Does this have something to do with an X-File? 这案子与X档案有关吗?
I thought you only liked those paranormal-type cases. 我以为你只喜欢超自然的案子
Am I missing something here? 你是否有事没告诉我?
Let's just say this case has a distinct smell to it. 我觉得事有蹊跷
A certain... 超自然的
..Paranormal bouquet. 蹊跷
Excuse me. 我去一下洗手间
Leave this case alone, Agent Mulder. 穆德探员 别插手这个案子
X档案中英对照台词本截图

X档案中英对照台词本截图
What? 什么?
The military will not tolerate an FBI investigation. 军方不会容许FBI进行调查
Who are you? 你是谁?
l... uh... can be of help to you. 我...我可以帮你
I've had a certain interest in your work. 我对你的工作很感兴趣
Sorry. 对不起
How do you know about my work? 你怎么知道我的工作?
Well, let's just say that I'm 这么说吧
in a position to know quite a lot of things. 我的职务会让我知道很多事
Things about our government. 有关政府的事
Who are you? Who do you work for? 你到底是什么人? 你为谁工作?
It's not important 这不重要
I came here to give you some viable advice. 我只是想给你忠告
You are exposing yourself and Agent Scully to unnecessary risk. 你和史卡利探员 不要冒无谓的风险
I advise you to drop the case. 你们最好放弃这个案子
I can't do that. 恕难从命
You have much work to do, Agent Mulder. 你还有很多案子要忙
Don't jeopardise the future of your own efforts. 别自毁前途
You OK, Mulder? 你没事吧 穆德?
Yeah, I'm fine. 没事
Hello. 喂?
Mulder. - Yeah - I checked on that file you gave me. 穆德? 我是 我看了你给我的档案
You failed to tell me a few things. 你忘了告诉我一些事
This isn't some UFO goose chase you're leading me on. is it? 这与不明飞行物有关 对吗?
- Are you there, Mulder? - Yeah. 穆德 你在听吗? 我在听
Did you hear what I said because 你在听吗?
the Bureau has it out for us already. 局里已经很注意我们了
It would make us appear stupid 如果我的报告跟八卦杂志一样
if my field report read like a tabloid story. 只会让我们像笨蛋
I don't wanna talk about it on this line. 我不想在电话上谈这件事
I'll talk to you about it on the flight out, OK? 等会在飞机上谈
Hello? 谁?
- Mrs Budahas? - Yes. 布太太吗? 是的
We're from the FBI. 我们是调查局探员
Oh, yes. Please, come in. 好的 请进
I started noticing it about two years ago. 我在两年前发现
Bob developed this rash under his arms. 劳勃手臂下长疹子
We'd been doing some renovations 我们家在装修
so we thought it was a reaction to the paint stripper. 所以猜想是除漆剂造成的
But then everything just went crazy. 可是后来一切都变了
How do you mean? 什么意思?
Bob's whole personality... It was so unpredictable. 劳勃整个人都变了... 变得难以预料
He started... doing things. 他开始做奇怪的事
- What kinds of things? - It was embarrassing at first. 什么样的事情? 刚开始只是有点难堪
We were having this dinner party once and, um... 我们有一次举行晚宴
完整版请点击
..He sprinkled Tetra Meal D over his food. 他把脂鲤粉洒在饭上
That's fish food flakes. 但那可是鱼食啊
- Have you talked to him about this? 你有没有和他谈过?
- I tried. It was extremely difficult. 我试过 但很困难
Bob would get so angry. 总会惹他生气
He'd yell at the kids for no reason 他会无缘无故骂孩子
and then he would shake like he was having a seizure. 然后浑身颤抖 好像痉挛
- Did he ever talk about his work? - It was never discussed. 他跟你谈过他的工作吗? 从来没有
Even before the problems. 甚至在出问题前
I knew he worked on top-secret projects. Word gets around. 我知道他从事极机密的工作 大家都有传言
Bob was always a patriot first. 劳勃非常爱国
He took loyalty to his country as an oath... 他如誓言般效忠国家
..And now they treat us like strangers. 但现在政府却把我们当陌生人
I just want my husband back. 我只想要我丈夫回家
The government is not above the law. 政府不能目无法纪
They cannot withhold information. 他们不可以隐藏案情
And then I think, what if he's... 我很怕他是否还能...
How would I support the family? 我要如何维持这个家?
You said "Word gets around". 你说大家有传言
Have you ever heard of this happening to anyone else? 你听过其他人有类似遭遇吗?
Yeah, Verla McLennen's husband. He went kinda crazy. 听过 麦薇拉的丈夫 他也精神失常了
But it's not like he didn't get to come home. 但他最后还是回家了
- How long has he been... - Almost two years. 他变这样有多久了? 快2年了
The fly-fishing idea was 是他弟弟建议他玩钓鱼
his brother Hank's. I was upset at first. 一开始我很不高兴
But when you're the wife of a test pilot, 但身为一个试飞员的妻子
you thank God just to have them home alive. 丈夫能活着回来就谢天谢地了
Mrs McLennen, has anyone 麦太太
ever offered to explain what caused this? 有人向你解释过病因吗?
Stress, I guess. 我想是压力太大吧
You have to understand. 你要知道
The military deals with things in a certain way. 军方有自己的办事模式
They've given him plenty of 他们让他接受许多治疗
therapy and treatment and I'm thankful for that. 我很感激
They've taken good care of us. 军方很照顾我们全家
And they do volunteer for their jobs. 试飞员都是自愿的
Really, Anita, bringing the FBI to my house. 真是的 你竟然带调查局的人到我家
I've called all the numbers a thousand times. 我已经打过这些电话上千次
Let me know what you find out. 有任何结果请告诉我
We'll be staying at the 我们住在海滨旅馆
Beach Grove Motel if you need anything, OK? 有事就联络我们
What did you make of Uncle Fester? 你对那位仁兄有何看法?
It's called stereotypy. 那叫刻板重复症
It's a syndrome produced by extreme stress. 因为极大的精神压力所造成
POWs have suffered from it. They've studied it in zoo animals. 战俘就会有这种症状 在动物园曾经实验过
Yeah, but these guys are test pilots. 他们不是动物 是试飞员
They're not supposed to fold under pressure. 不该有太大压力
Ever hear of the Aurora Project? 你听过极光号计划吗?
That's the unacknowledged code 那是未经证实的代号
name for a Defense Department surveillance project. 据说是国防部的侦察计划
The Pentagon has admitted they've been testing 国防部承认秘密测试
a secret class of sub-orbital spy craft over the western US. 一种次轨道间谍机 主要是在美国西部进行
Maybe these guys are flying those planes. 也许他们就是试飞这种飞机
Maybe they're washouts. 也许他们是淘汰掉的飞行员
You saw the photos in there. 你看过里面墙上的照片
Budahas received a presidential commendation. 布达贺曾经获总统授勋

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 211,423评论 6 491
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,147评论 2 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,019评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,443评论 1 283
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,535评论 6 385
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,798评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,941评论 3 407
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,704评论 0 266
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,152评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,494评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,629评论 1 340
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,295评论 4 329
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,901评论 3 313
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,742评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,978评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,333评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,499评论 2 348

推荐阅读更多精彩内容