愛戀和慾
Love to the desire
假使我握有矛盾,
If what I have is spear and shield.
那麼我是戰無不勝
Then I m the invincible one.
假使勇士自相矛盾,
What the warrior get is the love to the desire s contradictory
那麼自相殘殺
Then it is killing each one
我告訴你的愛連我自己都不曉得,
The love I told u was the one I had never known before.
你告訴我的愛我也還不明白
The love u had ever told was the one I hadn't gotten to understand yet.
你離開我,
U leave me
我卻說不願離開你
Though I did say not to leave u
注定離開的,
I know the leaving which is destined,
抱緊就失去所有優雅
To keep holding would lose elegance
於是不得不放開。
So that I have to let go
可是我說,
However I say
離開是旅行的開始
Leaving is a start of journey
迫不得已的,
All that has not alternatively to
我就說它是我的選擇
I have to say it as my choice
我害怕我太想念你,
I afraid of too much missing of u
我害怕我想念你不是那樣剛剛好的。
Which is over too much or less than too little.
我害怕我張開雙手,
I m afraid of open the palms.
你飛走不歸
Ur flying always without backing
可是我張開雙臂,
I did open to set it free
為的是放生和解脫。
Tend to release and getting rid of
你明白嗎
Would u know
我擔心你太想念我,
I m afraid ur too much missing on me.
我害怕你不想念我,
Moreover the afraid of u not missing me.
我也害怕你想念我不是剛剛好的。
Which is over the too much or less than too little
我害怕我想念你你不知道
I m afraid my missing u that u can't realize too.
但我更害怕你想念我超過了我
Moreover the afraid of ur missing on me beyond mine.
那些來你剩下的思念,
The whole surplus of the missing
我要怎麼還得起呢
How could I return
如果你思念盛滿了心靈
If ur missing full of the heart
就把它一次性倒掉吧
Then pour all of it at once
with no remains.
你離開了,
Ur leaving
我們分岔而走
We go
看到的就不再比較。
The views that we will see would be in non-comparing
如果我們是愚鈍的,
If we r decided to be dumb enough
就讓我更痴迷一點好不好
Then let me undertake more
我願在時間裡多嚐嚐思念這杯總會飲盡的苦
I would taste the whole missing in the time.
總會飲盡的,
I will finish it up
你信不信
Can u believe