帮忙留言
1. take a message 捎口信
2. make sure 保证
3. voice mail 语音留言
4. pass a message 转告留言
5. leave a message 留口信
6. call sb. back 给某人回电
7. as soon as possible 尽快
8. check the voice mail 查看语音留言
9. phone number 电话号码
是否留言
1. Do you have a message ? 需要留口信吗?
2. Is there any message? 需要留言吗?
3. Do you wish to leave a message? 你想留个言吗?
4. I'll make sure that he gets the message. 我保证他能 收到这个留言。
5. Would you like to leave a message? 您要留言吗?
6. May I take a message? 需要我传话吗?
=Can I give him a message?
=Can I tell him something for you?
我想留言
1. Can I leave Mr. Smith a message? 我能给史密斯先生留个口信吗?
2. Could you please take a messagge to Jack? 你可以带个口信给杰克吗?
3. I would like to leave a message. 我想留个言。
4. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?
5. Make sure he gets the message. 务必让他知道这个留言。
请求回电
1. Would you tell him that Mike called? 请告诉他麦克给他打过电话好吗?
2. Please have him call me back. 请让他给我回电话。
3. Would you please tell her to call me back? 能告诉她给我回电话吗?
是否需要回电
1. Would you like him to call you back? 您想让他给您回电吗?
2. Will you call back later or should I leave word for him to call you?
您想稍后打来,还是想让我告诉他给您回电?
询问个人信息
1. How do you spell your name? 您的名字怎么拼?
2. Could you spell your name, please? 可以拼一下您的名字吗?
3. Could you leave your number? 您的电话是多少?
4. Who shall I say is calling, please? 请问您是哪位?
5. Who is calling please? 请问你是哪位?
让对方稍等,可以说:
1. Hold the line , please.
2. Don't hang up, please.
3. Just a minute, please.
1. I will call him back in person. 我会亲自给他打电话的。
in person 亲自,亲身
2. I'm sure to pass your message to Mr. Green. 我保证会把您的信息告诉格林先生的。
=I'll be sure he gets the message. 我保证他会收到您的留言。
3. Let me repeat your message to see if I've got it all. 我重复一下你的留言看看我记得对不对。
4. Anytime before six o'clock. 6点前的任何时间都可以。
5. I will leave my number just in case. 以防万一,我将留下我的号码。