火线第1季第6集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Rise and shine! Come on, man, get up! | 该起床了 快点 哥们 起床 |
Oh, boy. Come on, get up! | 嘿 小子们 快起床 |
School day. Y'all gonna be late! | 今天上课 你们要迟到了 |
Let's go. Get up for school. | 动起来 起床上学去 |
Go! Get up. Come on, man. | 快 起来 快点 伙计 |
- Damn, Wallace. - "Damn, Wallace," nothing! | - 该死 Wallace - 骂也没用 |
Y'all know what happens if you don't go to school? | 你们都知道不去学校会怎样 |
Soon enough, they're gonna be calling | 很快 他们就会找上门 |
And all y'all gonna end up in foster care. | 然后把你们全送进收养所 |
If y'all want foster care, climb your little black asses back into bed. | 如果你们想进收养所 就继续把小黑屁股赖床上吧 |
Get outta my way, man. Damn, it's too early for this shit. | 别挡路 哥们 该死 现在做这事早了点吧 |
Narcos? | 缉毒警? |
No, rollies. | 不 巡警 |
完整版请点击 | |
Yo, where's breakfast at? | 嘿 早饭在哪? |
Here, man. You get two. | 给你 再给你一份 |
- I want two bags. - You don't get two. Come on, | - 我想要两袋 - 你只有一袋 快点 |
Getting greedy. Take the chips! | 真贪吃 拿上薯条 |
Come on. Take your juice. | 快点 拿好你的果汁 |
Come on, man. | 快点 伙计 |
火线单词统计
火线高频单词统计
Where's mine? | 我的呢 |
Go show your teacher. Come on, man. | 找你老师去 快点 小子 |
- Where's your book bag? - Teacher ain't giving no homework. | - 你的书包呢 - 老师没布置家庭作业 |
That's the worst case of suicide I've ever seen. | 这是我见过最糟的自杀 |
That's him. | 是他 |
You see? | 你看见没? |
That's him, right there. | 是他 就在那 |
That's Omar's boy. | 是Omar的小弟 |
What the fuck can I tell him? | 我他妈的能跟他说什么 |
Whatever the man wants to hear, Jimmy. | 他想听什么 你就说什么 Jimmy |
Prodigal son. | 我们的回头浪子 |
Major, we got a good shot at clearing a couple of cases here. | 警司 我们有个不错的机会 破掉这几桩案子 |
- One thing-- - We're not here to talk cases, McNulty. | - 一个是-- - 我们不谈案子 |
I don't care about your cases. Sit. | 我不关心你的案子 坐 |
Relax. | 放松 |
I'm a reasonable guy. | 我是个讲道理的人 |
In fact, everywhere I go, people say to me: | 事实上 我到哪人们都说: |
"Bill Rawls, you are a reasonable fucking guy." | "Bill Rawls 你真他妈讲道理" |
Am I right, Jay? | 我没说错吧 Jay? |
You are reasonable, sir. | 你很讲道理 长官 |
Yes. Yes, I am. | 没错 是的 就是这样 |
And because your sergeant knows me to be reasonable... | 你的警长知道我是个讲道理的人... |
He came in here a couple weeks ago and reasoned with me. Right, Jay? | 所以他几周前跑来 跟我讲道理 对吗 Jay? |
We reasoned. We did. | 我们理论了一番 确实如此 |
We reasoned that despite his negligible lrish ancestry... | 我们讨论的结果是尽管 有微不足道的爱尔兰血统... |
And a propensity to talk out of turn, | 并且常常口不择言 |
Jimmy McNulty is a good worker. | Jimmy McNulty仍然算个好员工 |
Probably worth saving. | 也许值得一救 |
- Major, I'm not-- - He's a good-looking kid, huh? | - 警司 我不是-- - 一个帅小伙 嗯? |
Do you know what we do here, McNulty? | 你知道我们这是在干嘛吗 McNulty |
What we do here? | 我们在干嘛 |
That was one of them.... What is it? | 这算是一种....什么来着 |
A question you don't have to-- | 这种问题你不需要... |
A rhetorical question. | 一个设问句 |
You were being rhetorical. Rhetorical and reasonable, sir. | 您是在修辞您会修辞 又讲道理 长官 |
We work murder cases here, as they come in, | 我们查谋杀案 按照先后 |
One at a fucking time. It's called a rotation. | 一次一件 这叫轮班 |
You're up till you catch one, then you step down, | 你保持待命直到接一个案子 然后你调查取证 |
Work it for a while... someone else steps up. | 解决这个案子... 其他人则跟上待命 |
It's a simple but effective way to do business in a town | 在一个每年发生250到300件案子的城里 |
火线中英对照台词本截图
火线中英对照台词本截图
That has 250 to 300 cases a year. | 这种方法简单有效 |
Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
But if someone gets it into his head to leave the rotation... | 但如果有人想脱离轮班... |
It puts an unfair burden on other detectives who have to pick up their casework. | 这就给其他警员增加了负担 因为他们得接下他的工作 |
Overworked cops make mistakes. | 过度工作的警察容易犯错 |
Mistakes lower the unit-wide clearance rate. | 而错误会降低整组的破案率 |
And that can make someone who is | 这就会让一些 |
Otherwise as reasonable as me.... | 跟我一样讲道理的人变得... |
Unreasonable. | 不讲道理 |
Detective McNulty, | McNulty警探 |
I expect to see your ass back here next week... | 我希望下周再见到你时... |
When your shift rotates to night work. | 你轮值到夜班 |
He's up early today. | 他今天起很早 |
A lot of pager activity last night, too. | 昨晚呼机也响了不少次 |
No woman takes that long. | 女人都用不了那么长时间 |
Yeah. But I look good, right? | 是啊 但我看上去不错 对吧 |
Wow. You did all this? | 哇 全都是你做的? |
Burned an egg or two. Ain't no thing. | 煎了一两个蛋 算不了什么 |
Yeah? | 是吗 |
My mama always said: | 我老妈总是说: |
"Don't let them get to cooking. Once they're in the kitchen, | "别让她们烧饭 一旦她们进了厨房..." |
"ain't nothing left to do but give 'em a key to your house." | "你就只有把房子的钥匙给她们了" |
I don't want no key. I don't want no house. | 我不要钥匙 不要房子 |
And your mama don't know shit about me. | 你老妈也对我一无所知 |
Looks just like you. | 他长得很像你 |
Yeah, he do. | 对 长得很像 |
Where's his mother? | 他母亲呢 |
Around the way. | 在附近 |
Yeah. You friends? | 是吗 你们还是朋友? |
You know, she want a key... | 你知道 她想要钥匙... |
She want a house, she want a car, | 她想要房子 想要车子 |
She wants some new clothes, a necklace... | 要新衣服 项链... |
Some pocket change, a trip to the shore, | 要零钱 要海边旅游 |
She want a credit card with her name on it. | 要有她名字的信用卡 |
Ain't no such thing as free, right? | 而这些都不是免费的 不是吗 |
When it come to pussy, there ain't no free. | 天下就没有免费的女人 |
I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
Been working on this one. | 一直在弄这个 |
You'll get the lines on the other two payphones tomorrow. | 明天就能搞定另外两部公用电话线路 |
So we up? | 这么说都接上了? |
- On the low-rise payphones, yeah. - Let's hear it. | - 低层公寓区的公用电话都接上了 - 我们听听 |
See, what I'm talking about is he ain't paid no one, | 明白吗 我是说他根本不愿付工资 |
Hejust think it's right to do it. | 他还以为这样做得对 |
See how it goes? So I ain't got shit. | 知道会怎样吗 我可不会这么算了 |
I ain't got it. | 我不会这么算了 |
完整版请点击 | |
Damn, for real? | 该死 说真的? |
Thinking he all that because he got his family back. | 你想想他这样还不是因为家里有人撑腰 |
- Hey, it was getting good. - It's unmonitored. | - 嘿 正来劲呢 - 这是非监控电话 |
- It's what? - Unmonitored. | - 是什么 - 非监控 |
We can't listen to a conversation on an unmonitored payphone. | 我们不能监听 非监控电话上的对话 |
What's that mean? | 什么意思 |
We got a tap on the courtyard payphone. | 我们已经在庭院的 公用电话上装了窃听器 |
By tomorrow, we'll be up on two near the high-rises. | 到明天 我们还能接上 高层公寓区的两部公用电话 |
But we can't listen to anything | 但除非我们确认是目标在使用电话 |
Unless we know one of our targets is using the phone. | 否则我们不能窃听对话内容 |
So we gotta be out there on those rooftops for hours... | 所以我们得长时间守在楼顶上... |
Watching these assholes talk on the phone? | 看着那些混蛋聊电话? |
Yep. | 没错 |
It's more bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
Detective, | 警探 |
This right here, this is the job. | 在我们小组 这就是工作 |
Now, when you came downtown to CID, | 你调来市区刑侦科 |
What kind of work were you expecting? | 还指望做什么工作? |
So what are you gonna do? | 那么你打算怎么做 |
I can't get back here in a week, this case is taking off. | 我一周内回不来 这案子才刚开始 |
You tell Rawls that? | 你跟Rawls这样说? |
- No. - McNulty, Line 3. | - 不 - McNulty 3号线 |
Yeah? | 喂 |
Where at? | 在哪 |
800 block, in the rear. Yeah, I got it. | 800号街后巷 好的 我记下了 |
Thanks. Yeah. | 谢谢 好的 |
We're still waiting on a lab unit. Do you have an ETA? | 我们还在等鉴证小组 知道他们什么时候能到吗? |
Negative. They're all out. | 不知道 他们都出任务了 |
Damn dog got Norris, too. | 那死狗把Norris也吓着了 |
You didn't think to warn me? | 你就没想过提前跟我说一声? |
Too much fun not to. | 那多没意思 |
Damn. | 该死 |
Yeah. Is he one of yours? | 他是你们的嫌疑人吗 |
We found him with Kevlar, | 发现他的时候他穿着凯芙拉防弹衣 |
like the one Worden caught last week. | 跟上周Worden接手的案子一样 |
We thought it might be a connection. | 我们认为可能有联系 |
- Yeah, it connects. - How so? | - 是的 有联系 - 怎么说 |
Don't have a name, but he's part of a stick-up crew. | 无名氏 但是抢劫团伙的成员 |
Took off a stash house last month. | 上月洗劫了一个藏毒点 |
My guy, Barksdale, is coming back on them. | 我们的目标Barksdale正在报复他们 |
In a big way. | 大张旗鼓的报复 |
Jesus, they must've killed him four or five times. | 他们这些折磨足够把他 杀死个四 五次了 |
Cut him in a dozen places, burned him with cigarettes. | 砍得浑身是伤 用烟头烫他 |
Torture-fest is what it was. | 这是个酷刑派对 |
Doesn't look like your scene, either. | 这儿不像是犯罪现场 |
Fuck him up somewhere else, dump him here for all to see. | 在另一个地方折磨他 然后把他扔到这儿示众 |
- Anything we can use? - Not yet. | - 有什么有用的线索? - 还没有 |
We're up on some phones. If I hear anything, I'll let you know. | 我们正在窃听几部电话 听到有用的我会通知你们 |
- Bring 22. - 22. | - 接22线 - 22线 |
Anything yet? Or are we just gonna let this guy go ripe on us? | 有人过来了吗 还是我们就这么 等着尸体在我们面前腐烂? |
You been waiting for crime lab? | 你们在等鉴证小组? |
Over an hour. | 等了一个多小时了 |
Only two units on the street. | 只有两个小组出任务 |
Both are up at the City Council President's house. | 都跑到市议会主席家了 |
What happened there? | 那儿出了什么事 |
Someone stole his lawn furniture. | 有人偷了他的草坪家具 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字