英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
Mademoiselle Harmon, vous êtes là? | 哈蒙小姐你在吗 |
Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
Mademoiselle? | 小姐 |
I'm coming. | 来了 |
Jesus. | 天啊 |
Shit! | 该死的 |
Je descends, tout de suite. | 我马上下来 |
Yeah. | 好吗 |
后翼弃兵 第一集 | |
Fuck! | 该死 |
Je vous en prie. | 请进 |
Ne regarde pas. | 别看了 |
Thank you. | 谢谢 |
Fuck! | 该死 |
I'm sorry. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
What are we supposed to do with her? | 我们要拿她怎么办 |
They're sending someone. | 他们派人来了 |
There's hardly a scratch on her. | 她几乎没有受伤 |
It's a goddamn miracle. | 这是个奇迹 |
I doubt she'll see it that way. | 她肯定不会这么想 |
You understand, dear, your mother's passed on? | 你明白吗亲爱的你母亲过世了 |
You know what that means, don't you? | 你知道那是什么意思吧 |
"Passed on"? | "过世了" |
I'm sure she's gone on to a better place, | 我相信她已经前往更美好的地方了 |
and, someday, you'll get to see her again. | 总有一天你会再见到她的 |
"Orphaned by yesterday's collision on New Circle Road, | "昨日新环城路车祸留下孤儿 |
Elizabeth Harmon surveys a troubled future." | 伊丽莎白·哈蒙的未来很不乐观 |
"Elizabeth, nine years old, | "伊丽莎白九岁 |
was left without family by the crash." | 因为车祸而失去了家人" |
"Her mother, Alice Harmon, was pronounced dead at the scene." | "她的母亲爱丽丝·哈蒙被宣布当场死亡" |
And the father? | 父亲呢 |
Doesn't say. | 没说 |
I would guess that, like most men who live around there, | 我猜和大多数住在那里的男人一样 |
he was yet another victim of a carefree life. | 他肯定也是个游手好闲的主儿 |
Poor dear. | 可怜的孩子 |
Let's welcome her, shall we? | 让我们欢迎她吧好吗 |
Welcome, Elizabeth. | 欢迎伊丽莎白 |
Good luck to you, dear. | 祝你好运亲爱的 |
Here we are. | 到了 |
This is our chapel, the domain of Miss Lonsdale. | 这里是礼拜堂朗斯代尔小姐的领地 |
How do you do, Elizabeth? | 你好伊丽莎白 |
I also teach etiquette to the young ladies. | 我也教少女们礼仪 |
Mr. Fergussen, this is Elizabeth Harmon. | 弗格森先生这位是伊丽莎白·哈蒙 |
You're all a bunch of fucking cocksuckers! | 你们都是一群狗杂种 |
Jolene. | 乔琳 |
I got it. | 我去处理 |
Jolene, that mouth will be the death of you! | 乔琳你的嘴会害死你的 |
- Oh, fuck you, you cocksucker. - You can't yell like that. | -去死吧你个狗杂种-你不能说这种话 |
In there is our classroom. You'll meet your teachers on Monday. | 那边是教室你会在周一见到你的老师 |
Two times six. | 二乘以六 |
And this is our day room, where you will have all your meals, | 这里是客厅你要在这里吃饭 |
and enjoy daily socialization. | 进行日常社交 |
Good morning, Mrs. Deardorff. | 早上好迪尔多夫女士 |
Good morning, girls. | 早上好姑娘们 |
Home sweet home. | 到家了 |
Come on, let's get you settled. | 来吧帮你安顿好 |
We have 21 girls here, and they are all just as sweet as you. | 这里有21个女孩她们都和你一样可爱 |
And here is your special place. | 这是你的床位 |
- Go, go, go. - Okay. | -快走快走-好吧 |
You can put your clothes down here. | 你可以把你的衣服放到这下面 |
And your toothbrush can go right here. | 牙刷可以放到这里 |
And any other personal items, there. | 其他的个人用品放到这里 |
Show her to me. | 给我看看 |
Come on, sit. | 过来坐 |
I know that, at this moment, all you're feeling is loss. | 我知道此时此刻你只感觉到失去 |
But after grief brings you low, | 在悲伤让你情绪低落后 |
prayer and faith will lift you high. | 祈祷和信念会让你振奋起来 |
High enough for you to see a new path for yourself. | 重新找到自己生活的道路 |
I think, Elizabeth, | 我认为伊丽莎白 |
you're going to find a much different life here. | 你在这里会拥有一个完全不同的人生 |
A better one than you might have had. | 一个或许比以前更好的生活 |
And I'm sure that you and I are going to be good friends. | 我相信我们会成为好朋友的 |
That should do nicely. | 这件应该不错 |
I think we'll burn this one. | 旧衣服就烧了吧 |
Get dressed. | 换好衣服 |
We have one more stop. | 还要去个地方 |
Mr. Fergussen will take good care of you. I'll see you at dinner. | 弗格森先生会照顾好你我们晚饭见 |
The green ones are the best. | 绿色的最好 |
What are they? | 这是什么 |
Vitamins. | 维生素 |
Magic vitamins. | 神奇的维生素 |
I were you, I'd save the green ones up for the night time. | 我是你的话就把绿色的留到晚上吃 |
Otherwise, they turn off right when you need them to turn on. | 不然等你希望它们起作用的时候就没用了 |
If you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我在说什么 |
Hey, what's your name, girl? | 你叫什么 |
- Beth. - Jolene. | -贝丝-乔琳 |
Your mama and daddy dead? | 你的父母死了 |
What's the last thing they said to you before they died? | 他们临死前说了什么 |
I ask everybody that. We get some really fun answers. | 我问了所有人有一些很有意思的答案 |
Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
I don't remember. | 我不记得了 |
Someday, you might. If you do, you let me know. | 有一天你会的想起来了就告诉我 |
Green's to even your disposition. | 绿色的用来缓解情绪 |
Orange and brown is for building a strong body. Take 'em both. | 橘色和棕色的用来增强体质都吃了 |
I thought I told you to wait and take those vitamins at bedtime. | 我告诉过你等到睡觉前再吃那些维生素 |
What is this? | 这是什么 |
Fish. | 鱼 |
Far as we know. | 据我们所知 |
We eat it every Friday. | 我们每周五都吃这个 |
You gotta eat every bite, | 你得都吃光 |
or they'll tell Mrs. Deardorff about you, | 不然他们就会跟迪尔多夫女士告状 |
and you won't get adopted. | 就不会有人领养你了 |
Alice, come on, open the door. | 爱丽丝快开门 |
- It's taken me a whole month to find you. - Good reason. | -我找了你整整一个月-好理由 |
Whatever this is, whatever you're doing, | 不管这是怎么回事不管你在做什么 |
it's nuts, even for you. | 哪怕对你来说也太疯狂了 |
- I don't expect you to understand-- - What I understand | -我没希望你能理解-我所理解的 |
is you're not taking care of yourself. | 是你没有照顾好你自己 |
So, we'll take... | 我们要 |
Isn't it beautiful? | 这很漂亮吧 |
Let me come in and talk to Lizzie. Make sure she's okay. | 让我进去和丽兹聊聊确保她没事 |
Oh, you think I'd hurt her? | 你觉得我会伤害她 |
She's happy here. This is where she belongs. | 她在这里很开心她属于这里 |
You honestly believe our daughter belongs in a trailer | 你真的觉得我们的女儿属于 |
in the middle of nowhere? | 荒郊野外的拖车里吗 |
Who says she's our daughter? | 谁说她是我们的女儿了 |
- Don't do that, Alice. - And she doesn't like being called Lizzie. | -别这样爱丽丝-她也不喜欢被叫做丽兹 |
《单项表示和对称表示》 爱丽丝·哈蒙博士 康奈尔大学数学系 | |
All right, Alice, you win. | 好吧爱丽丝你赢了 |
I can't fight with you anymore. | 我不能再跟你吵下去了 |
And I can't keep chasing you around everywhere, | 我也不能再追着你跑了 |
if all you do is run away again. | 如果你总是想要逃跑的话 |
I'm sorry, Paul. | 我很抱歉保罗 |
Once I drive away, I'm not coming back. | 这次我走了我就再也不会回来了 |
Miss Harmon, finished already? | 哈蒙小姐已经做完了 |
Why don't you take the erasers down | 你把黑板擦拿到地下室 |
to the basement and clean them? | 去把它们洗干净吧 |
You're all fucking cocksuckers, | 你们都是狗杂种 |
and you're the biggest cocksucker of them all. | 你是他们中最大的一个 |
Never met anyone who liked the taste of soap as much as you do. | 从来没见过谁像你这样喜欢吃肥皂 |
Where you going, Harmon? | 你要去哪里哈蒙 |
Good morning, girls. | 早上好姑娘们 |
Good morning, Mrs. Deardorff. | 早上好迪尔多夫女士 |
Mary-Sue, aren't you a lucky girl? | 玛丽苏你真是个幸运的女孩 |
You really impressed the Spellmans. | 你给斯佩曼夫妇留下了很好的印象 |
I heard their house is so big. | 我听说他们的房子很大 |
Let's get your suitcase and pack up. Nicely, like I taught you. | 来打包行李箱吧就像我教你的那样 |
Yeah, the socks first, remember. | 对记住先放袜子 |
That is not fair. She got here after you. | 这不公平她比你来得还晚 |
Most of us are lifers. | 大多数人都会一直留在这里 |
- Been here a long time. - Don't forget your headband. | -待在这里很久了-别忘了头箍 |
Nobody's gonna come for us now. We're too old. | 没有人会领养我们的我们太老了 |
And don't dawdle. | 别磨蹭了 |
- I wish it was me. - Or too Black. | -我真希望这是我-或者太黑了 |
- Maybe someone will come through. - Someday. | -可能会有人来的-也许吧 |
What do you want, child? You should be in chapel. | 你想干什么孩子你应该在礼拜堂里 |
What's that game called? | 这个游戏叫什么 |
You should be upstairs with the others. | 你应该和其他人一起待在楼上 |
I don't wanna be with the others. | 我不想和其他人在一起 |
I wanna know what that is you're playing. | 我想知道你在玩什么 |
It's called chess. | 这叫象棋 |
Will you teach me? | 你会教我吗 |
I don't play strangers. | 我不和陌生人玩 |
- Sweet dreams, ladies. - Good night, Fergussen. | -做个好梦姑娘们-晚安弗格森 |
"Good night, good night!" | "晚安晚安" |
"Parting is such sweet sorrow, | "离别是如此甜蜜的悲伤 |
so I shall say good night till it be morrow." | 让我向你道晚安直到天明" |
You were right. | 你说得对 |
The vitamins work better at night. | 维他命在晚上更有用 |
How many you take? | 你吃了多少 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
Sometimes I skip a day, or a bunch of days, | 有时候我跳过一天或者几天 |
then take two or three. | 然后一次吃两三颗 |
I like the way it feels. | 我喜欢它带给我的感觉 |
I bet you do. | 那当然 |
You just be careful you don't get too used to that feeling. | 但要小心别太习惯那种感觉 |
I'm not a stranger. | 我不是陌生人 |
I live here. | 我住在这里 |
I already know some of it... | 我已经学会了一点 |
from watching. | 看你下棋 |
Girls do not play chess. | 女孩不下象棋 |
That one moves up and down, or back and forth, | 这个棋子走直线上下或者前后 |
all the way, if there's space to move in. | 只要有位置可以走 |
But that one can only go up. | 但这个只能向前走 |
That tall one can go any way it wants. | 那个高的可以随便走 |
And this one? | 这个呢 |
On the diagonals. | 走斜线 |
One square diagonal, plus one square straight. | 斜着走一格加直线走一格 |
Let's play a game. | 来玩一局 |
I play White. | 我执白棋 |
Now or never. | 机不可失 |
也称为四步将杀即四步将死对方 常用于与新手对决时开局 | |
That's called the Scholar's Mate. | 这叫学者将杀 |
- How do you do it? - Not today. | -怎么做到的-今天不教 |
- Show me. - Not today. | -教我-今天不行 |
That's called the Scholar's Mate. | 这叫学者将杀 |
How do you do it? | 怎么做到的 |
That's called the Scholar's Mate. | 这叫学者将杀 |
You resign now. | 你该认输了 |
Resign? | 认输 |
That's right, child. When you lose the queen that way... | 对孩子当你向那样失去了后之后 |
you resign. | 你就认输 |
- No. - Yes, you have resigned the game. | -不-你已经认输了 |
You didn't tell me that in the rules. | 你没告诉我这个规则 |
It's not a rule, it's sportsmanship. | 这不是规则这是体育精神 |
- I wanna finish. - No. | -我想要下完这盘-不行 |
- You've got to finish. - No. | -你得下完-不行 |
You lost. | 你输了 |
- Please! - The game is over. | -求你了-游戏结束 |
You cocksucker. | 你个狗杂种 |
Get out. | 滚 |
Check. | 将军 |
Mate. | 将杀 |
Morning, cracker. | 早上好小姑娘 |
Jolene? | 乔琳 |
What do you want? | 怎么了 |
I want to know what a cocksucker is. | 我想知道狗杂种是什么意思 |
Shit! | 妈呀 |
Okay. | 好吧 |
Do you know what a cock is? | 你知道鸡巴是什么吗 |
I don't think so. | 不知道 |
It's what boys have. | 男孩才有那种东西 |
The picture in the back of the health book, it's like a thumb. | 图片在健康课本的后面像拇指一样 |
Well, honey, | 亲爱的 |
girls like to suck on that thumb. | 女孩喜欢去吸那个拇指 |
Do you? | 你喜欢吗 |
Haven't tried one yet. | 还没试过 |
Isn't that where they pee? | 那不是他们尿尿的地方吗 |
I expect they wipes clean. | 我觉得他们会擦干净的 |
You should have green, leafy vegetables at least once a day, | 你应该每天至少吃一次绿叶蔬菜 |
legumes a few times a week, | 每周吃几次豆类 |
and stay away from tobacco and any and all forms of alcohol. | 不要接触烟草和任何酒类 |
I also like to inspect my stool at least, uh, three times a week. | 我也喜欢检查我的大便每周至少三次 |
It should appear firm but not hard, a clear sign of dehydration. | 它应该结实但不硬这是脱水的明显迹象 |
Now, which is why we should | 这就是为什么 |
be drinking several glasses of water a day, | 我们需要每天喝几杯水 |
nature's wonderful lubricant. | 大自然的美妙润滑剂 |
You're gloating. | 你在沾沾自喜 |
I'm not. | 我没有 |
- It was close. - I still beat you. | -战局接近-我打败了你 |
Could have beat me sooner. | 可以更快打败我 |
- You should learn the Sicilian Defense. - What's that? | -你应该学习西西里防御-那是什么 |
When White moves to king four, Black does this. | 当白子走到了王线4黑棋这么走 |
- Then what? - Knight to KB3. | -然后呢-马走到KB3 |
What's KB3? | KB3是什么 |
King's bishop three, where I just put the knight. | 王翼象线第三格就是我马的位置 |
The squares have names? | 这些格子还有名称 |
If you play well, they have names. | 如果你玩得好它们就有名字 |
- Show me. - Not now. Let's play again. | -教我-现在不行我们再下一局 |
You're mad. | 你生气了 |
I am not mad. | 我没生气 |
Just play. | 下棋吧 |
There are other strategies you'll need to learn, down the road. | 今后你还得学习其他的战术 |
The Levenfish Variation. | 列文费舍变例 |
The Najdorf Variation. | 纳道尔夫变例 |
Show me. | 下给我看 |
Levenfish. | 列文费舍 |
Najdorf. | 纳道尔夫 |
Let's play again. | 再来一局 |
Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
I'm sorry, Mrs. Deardorff. | 我很抱歉迪尔多夫女士 |
- Mom, guess what? - I don't know. What? | -妈妈你猜怎么着-怎么了 |
- Mom, I've started my first period. - Well, what do you know? | -妈妈我来第一次例假了-你知道什么 |
- That isn't one you taught me. - So? | -这个你没教过我-所以呢 |
But is that one of those things, | 但这是那其中的一种 |
like the Sicilian Defense? | 像西西里防御一样 |
Stop! | 别 |
Those things are called openings. | 那些东西叫"开局" |
Is that one of them? | 这是那其中的一种吗 |
Yes. | 对 |
The Queen's Gambit. | 后翼弃兵 |
I'm playing White? | 我执白子 |
From now on, we take turns. | 现在开始我们轮流来 |
It's the way the game should be played. | 象棋本就该这么下 |
Then, how come I couldn't go first before? | 那为什么我之前不能先走 |
Play. | 下棋吧 |
Check. | 将军 |
Mate. | 将杀 |
Is that whiskey? | 那是威士忌吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
And don't tell. | 别说出去 |
I won't. | 我不会的 |
Modern Chess Openings. | 《现代象棋开局》 |
It's the best book for you. | 这是最适合你的书 |
It will tell you all you wanna know. | 它会教你想知道的一切 |
You'll need to learn chess notation before you can read it. | 在你看书之前你得知道象棋的符号 |
The names of the squares. | 那些方格的名字 |
I'll teach you now. | 我现在教你 |
Am I good enough now? | 我现在够格了吗 |
How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
Nine. | 九岁 |
Nine years old. | 九岁 |
I'll be ten in November. | 到十一月就十岁了 |
To tell you the truth of it, child... | 实话告诉你孩子 |
you're astounding. | 你令人震惊 |
"Nobody heard him, | "没人听得见他 |
the dead man, | 将死之人 |
but still he lay moaning." | 但他仍然在呻吟" |
"I was much further out than you thought, | "我不是你们想的那样 |
and not waving but drowning." | 不是在挥手而是在求救" |
"Poor chap, | "可怜的小伙子 |
he always loved larking, and now... | 他总喜欢玩耍然而现在 |
he's dead." | 他死了" |
"It must have been too cold for him. | "一定是因为他太冷了 |
His heart gave way, they said." | 心脏才停止了跳动他们说" |
"Oh, no, no, no, | "不不 |
it was too cold always." | 一直很都冷" |
"Still, the dead one lay moaning." | "然后死人依然呻吟" |
"I was much too far out all my life, | "我远离了我的生活 |
and not waving, but drowning." | 不是在挥手而是在求救" |
This is Mr. Ganz from the chess club. | 这位是象棋俱乐部的甘兹先生 |
- Chess club? - We play at a club. | -象棋俱乐部-我们在俱乐部里下棋 |
I'm also coach of the high school team. | 我也是高中队的教练 |
Duncan High? | 邓肯高中 |
Would you like to play me a game? | 你想来下一局吗 |
You play the color you choose. | 你执你选到的颜色 |
This one. | 这个 |
Ah, the Réti Opening. | 列蒂开局 |
That's mate in three. | 这会在三步之内将杀 |
Well, you certainly know the game, young lady. | 显然你知道怎么下棋小姑娘 |
Do you have a team here? | 你们这里有队伍吗 |
The other girls, do they have a chess club? | 其他的女孩这里有象棋俱乐部吗 |
So, where do you play? | 那你在哪里下棋 |
Down here. | 在这里 |
Mr. Shaibel said you play a few games every Sunday. | 夏贝先生说你每周日会下几局 |
What do you do in between? | 在这之间你会做什么 |
I play in my head. | 我在脑海里下棋 |
In your head? | 在脑海里 |
On the ceiling. | 在天花板上 |
Before I forget... | 趁我没忘 |
I brought you... | 我给你带了一个 |
a present. | 礼物 |
Go ahead, open it. | 打开看看 |
Well? | 怎么样 |
Thank you very much. | 十分感谢 |
Do you want another game? | 你想再下一局吗 |
Check. | 将军 |
Beth... | 贝丝 |
I've moved my queen to rook four. | 我把后移到了车线第四格 |
Check. | 将军 |
The bishop blocks. | 象上前阻塞 |
Queen takes king's pawn. | 后吃掉了王线的兵 |
Castles. | 车 |
Knight takes knight. | 马吃掉了马 |
Mate in three. | 三步将杀 |
First check is with the queen. | 第一个将军是后 |
The king must take. | 王必须吃掉 |
Then, the bishop checks on knight five... | 之后象会在马线第五格将军 |
and it's mate next. | 下一步就将死了 |
Sweet Jesus. | 我的天啊 |
I have to go now. | 我得走了 |
Would you mind, Beth... | 你介意贝丝 |
if I took your picture? | 我照张照片吗 |
I'd love to tell the kids in chess club about you. | 我很想把你的事告诉象棋俱乐部的孩子们 |
How about you stand next to Mr. Shaibel? | 你站在夏贝先生旁边怎么样 |
Closer. | 再近点 |
That's it. | 就是这样 |
Say queen! | 说"皇后" |
Queen. | 皇后 |
Nine times four is? | 九乘以四等于 |
Hiya, Marge. | 你好玛姬 |
Hi, I'm sorry I'm late, but I ran into Jean, here. | 很抱歉我迟到了但我在这儿碰到了珍 |
Oh, Jean, this is Ed Reardon. The Ed I was telling you about. | 珍这是埃德·里尔登我跟你说过的埃德 |
- Hello. - How do you do? | -你好-你好吗 |
And this is Jack Connors. | 这是杰克·康纳 |
- Jean Bassett, from over at Morrisville. - How do you do, Jean? | -珍·贝塞特来自莫里斯维尔-你好吗珍 |
- Hello. - Here, you can sit here. | -你好-你可以坐在这里 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
Would you like something? Malt or soda? | 你想喝点什么麦芽酒还是苏打水 |
Hey, Mrs. Deardorff wants to see you. | 迪尔多夫女士想见你 |
A well-mannered group, I think. | 我认为这是一群很有礼貌的人 |
You notice their good manners right away. | 你会注意到他们的礼貌 |
Mr. Ganz tells me that you are a gifted child. | 甘兹先生说你是个很有天赋的孩子 |
He has an unusual request to make. | 他有个不寻常的要求 |
He would like you to be taken to the high school on... | 他想让你去那个高中在 |
- On Thursday. - On Thursday. | -周四-周四 |
In the afternoon. | 下午 |
He maintains that you are a phenomenal chess player. | 他坚持认为你是一个杰出的象棋棋手 |
He would like you to perform for the chess club. | 希望你能去到象棋俱乐部下棋 |
We have a dozen members, and I was suggesting to Mrs. Deardorff | 我们有十几个成员我在向迪尔多夫女士提议 |
that you come along and play all of them in a simultaneous. | 你过去和他们所有人同步下棋 |
In a what? | 同步是什么 |
At the same time. | 同时 |
We like to give our girls a chance | 我们很乐意给女孩们机会 |
for experience outside whenever we can, but... | 去接触外面的世界但是 |
I'm a bit wary of letting elizabeth go off | 我有点担心让伊丽莎白 |
to the local high school. | 去本地的高中 |
Oh, well, I would chaperone. | 我会陪她一起去 |
I'd pick her up, take her to the school, then bring her back. | 我会接她把她带到学校再送回来 |
I was thinking a young lady might also accompany her. | 我觉得应该让别的女士一起去 |
Well, I assumed that you would come, | 我以为你会来 |
as my guest. | 作为客人 |
No, I... | 不我 |
I couldn't possibly abandon my duties here. | 我这里还有工作 |
Well, what if Shirley Munson, | 那雪莉·芒森怎么样 |
club treasurer and one of my best students, | 俱乐部财务主管和我最好的学生之一 |
she comes along? | 她一起来 |
What do you say, Elizabeth? | 你觉得呢伊丽莎白 |
Do you want to play chess at the high school? | 你想去高中下象棋吗 |
Yes, I'd like to. | 我想去 |
Okay. | 好 |
It's settled, then. | 那就这么决定了 |
Mr. Ganz and, uh... | 甘兹先生和 |
- Charlotte? - Shirley. | -夏洛特-雪莉 |
Shirley, yes. | 雪莉没错 |
They will pick you up, let's say after lunch on Thursday? | 他们会来接你那就周四午饭后吧 |
Perfect. | 好极了 |
I'll see you then. | 到时候见 |
Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
I'm told that you've been playing chess with our custodian. | 我听说你一直在和我们的管理员下棋 |
With Mr. Shaibel. | 夏贝先生 |
Yes, ma'am. | 是的女士 |
This is very irregular, Elizabeth. | 这很不同寻常伊丽莎白 |
Have you gone to the basement? | 你去过地下室吗 |
Yes, ma'am. | 去过女士 |
Well, we can't have that. | 你不能这么做 |
As much as Methuen believes in excellence, | 尽管梅休因坚信卓越 |
we can't have you playing chess in the basement. | 我们不能让你在地下室下棋 |
I believe that we have chess sets in the game closet. | 我想游戏柜里就有象棋 |
I'll have Fergussen look into that. | 我会让弗格森去找找 |
That'll be all, Elizabeth. | 就这样伊丽莎白 |
Mind your manners at the high school. | 在高中注意行为举止 |
Helen Deardorff. | 海伦·迪尔多夫 |
- There's one missing. - That's it. | -少了一个-就这些 |
Next. | 下一位 |
It's my turn, Harmon. | 到我了哈蒙 |
Where are the green ones? | 绿色的去哪了 |
You don't get them anymore. | 你们不能再吃了 |
There they are, right behind you. | 它们就在那里就在你背后 |
I know where they are, Harmon, but I'm not gonna give you any. | 我知道在哪哈蒙但我不会给你 |
New state law. No more tranquilizers for kids. | 新的州法律不能再给孩子使用镇定剂 |
- Go figure. - Harmon. | -你自己想吧-哈蒙 |
"Go thou further off." | "请汝远去" |
"Bid me farewell, and let me hear thee going." | "与吾道别听汝离去" |
- What? - Beat it. | -你说什么-快走 |
Did Fergussen give you any green pills? | 弗格森给你绿色药丸了吗 |
Extra ones? | 多给你了吗 |
No, honey, I wish he would. | 没有亲爱的我倒是希望呢 |
But they got the state after them | 但现在州里在追问他们 |
for what they've been doing with those pills. | 拿那些药丸干什么用了 |
They're still there. | 药还在那 |
In the big jar. | 大罐子里 |
That a fact? | 真的吗 |
I ain't noticed. | 我都没注意过 |
You're having withdrawal symptoms? | 你有戒断症状吗 |
I don't know. | 我不知道 |
What are those? | 那些是什么 |
Withdrawal, like... | 戒断就像是 |
I don't know, you getting edgy? | 说不好你最近脾气急躁吗 |
Yeah, you are. | 对你有 |
You look around, | 你瞧着吧 |
there's gonna be some jumpy orphans | 接下去几天会有好多 |
around here the next few days. | 脾气暴躁的孤儿 |
Harmon. | 哈蒙 |
You all right? | 你还好吗 |
- Do you play the King's Gambit? - No. | -你用王翼弃兵开局吗-不 |
It's my favorite. | 那是我的最爱 |
Did you know chess is older than checkers? | 你知道象棋的起源比跳棋还早吗 |
- No. - By, like, 400 years. | -不知道-早了大概四百年 |
Wait! | 等等 |
Can I talk to Beth? | 我能跟贝丝说句话吗 |
- Just for a second, wish her luck. - Sure, go ahead. | -就一小会祝她好运-行去吧 |
Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
Take your seats and be quiet, please. | 大家都找位置坐下安静点 |
Charles Levy will take board number one | 查尔斯·利维用一号棋盘 |
since he's our top player. | 因为他是我们中最厉害的棋手 |
The rest of you can sit where you want to. | 其他人随便坐 |
There will be no talking during play. | 下棋时不准说话 |
Do I start now? | 我现在开始吗 |
With board number one. | 从一号棋盘开始 |
And then I go on to the next one? | 然后我去下一个棋盘吗 |
That's right. | 没错 |
They can't respond until you've opened at every board. | 等你给所有棋盘开局后他们才能接着下 |
What surprised me was how bad they played. | 让我意外的是他们下得太烂了 |
They left backward pawns all over the place, | 他们的落后兵到处都是 |
and their pieces were wide open for forks. | 而且他们的棋子都等着被捉双 |
A few of them tried stupid mating attacks. | 有些人尝试了愚蠢的将杀进攻 |
But I took care of them. | 但我都解决了 |
This boy, Charles Levy, | 那个叫查尔斯·利维的男孩 |
he was supposed to be the best. | 据说是最厉害的 |
I had his pieces tied up in 15 moves. | 但我15步就把他的棋子困住了 |
I mated him in six more, with a knight-rook combination. | 再用6步将死了他用车马组合 |
Mr. Ganz told me I beat them all | 甘兹先生说我一共用了1小时20分 |
in an hour and 20 minutes. | 打败了他们所有人 |
It felt good. | 感觉很好 |
I've never won anything before. | 我之前从没赢过什么 |
You should get back. | 你该回去了 |
You can have the rest. | 剩下的给你吧 |
Jolene. | 乔琳 |
Do you have any more vitamins? | 你还有维他命吗 |
Don't be rude. | 别这么没礼貌 |
This is Samantha. She just got here. | 这是萨曼莎她刚来 |
Haven't you got even just one? | 你连一颗都没了吗 |
How'd the exhibit go? You do okay? | 交流会怎么样你表现地好吗 |
- Fine, but I need-- - I don't want to hear about it. | -还行但我需要-我不想听 |
Hello, Samantha. | 你好萨曼莎 |
Jesus. Renounce him, so all can hear. | 天呐摒弃他让民众知道 |
I cannot renounce him, sire. Nor can you. | 我不能摒弃他陛下你也不行 |
He is my king and yours as well. | 他是我的王也是您的 |
He is the son of God. | 他是上帝的儿子 |
And that is your answer? | 这就是你的答案吗 |
Yes, sire. | 对陛下 |
Tribune Gallio, | 加里奥护民官 |
we decree that you be | 我们裁定你 |
taken immediately to the palace archery field | 立即被押解宫殿箭场 |
and put to death for high treason. | 因叛国罪处以死刑 |
No, Diana. No, there's no reason for it. | 不戴安娜没有正当理由 |
Sire, Marcellus is my chosen husband. | 陛下马塞勒斯是我拣选的丈夫 |
I ask to go with him. | 我请求跟他一同受罚 |
Bathroom. | 去厕所 |
Hurry up. | 赶紧 |
Stand back! You're not on trial! | 退下你没有被审判 |
There's no evidence against you! | 没有你的罪证 |
Then if it please you, sire, I'll provide evidence. | 如果能让您欢喜陛下我可以提供罪状 |
A traitor! And a conspirator against the state! | 叛徒反国家的共谋者 |
No, not Marcellus! | 不马塞勒斯不是 |
That's why he hasn't come to you. | 所以他没有臣服于你 |
Stop it! | 住口 |
But in you, noble blood has turned to poison. | 但你竟敢玷污如此优良血统 |
You corrupt Rome with your spite and malice. | 你的恶行另罗马堕落腐败 |
- Stop! Stop it! - You should be Caesar! | -停下住口-你应该做恺撒 |
Stop it! | 停下 |
As for me, I have found another king. | 至于我我已经找到另一个君王 |
I want to go with my husband... | 我要与我的丈夫 |
into his kingdom. | 同往他的国度 |
Then by the gods you shall! | 那你们就去吧 |
Go, both of you! | 走你们都走 |
Into your kingdom! | 去你们的国度 |
They're going into a better kingdom. | 他们要去更好的国度 |
They're going into a better kingdom! | 他们要去更好的国度 |
They're gonna meet their king! | 他们要去见他们的君王 |
They're going to meet their king! | 他们要去见他们的君王 |
All right, girls. | 好了姑娘们 |
Let's all have some cocoa and discuss what we've learned. | 我们一起喝点热巧克力说说学到了什么 |
- Elizabeth! - Mama? | -伊丽莎白-妈妈 |
Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“女王的棋局”