紧急呼救第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
What's your emergency? | 你有什么紧急情况 |
The first kind of emergency is the one we all have, every day. | 第一种紧急情况是每个人每天都要面对的 |
You're looking at my emergency right now. | 我的紧急情况就是你看到的这样 |
I'm 42 years old. | 我42岁了 |
It's been a year since my boyfriend Tommy broke up with me. | 我和男友汤米分手一年了 |
I'm still not over it. | 我还没放下 |
My mom's a big part of my emergency. | 我的紧急情况里我妈占很大一部分 |
Alzheimer's disease, late-stage. | 晚期老年痴呆症 |
Mom, I'm going to work. | 妈我去上班了 |
Veronica's in the kitchen. | 维罗妮卡在厨房里 |
Taking care of her pretty much takes up all my free time. | 我的大部分空闲时间都要照顾她 |
There's my number, right there, | 那里有我的电话号码 |
in case you need to call me for anything. | 如果你有事就打电话找我 |
完整版请点击 | |
You don't have to tell me every time. | 你不用三番四次提醒我 |
Sometimes you forget. | 你有时会忘记 |
And then you forget you forget. | 然后你会忘了你不记得了 |
- I'm hopeless, right? - No, you're not. | -我没救了对吗-才不是 |
Careful, careful. You got it. Good, good. | 小心点拿稳了很好很好 |
I'm healed. | 我康复啦 |
紧急呼救单词统计
紧急呼救高频单词统计
You look good today. | 你今天气色不错 |
Have a good day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
- Drive carefully. - I will. | -开车小心-好的 |
You smell good. | 你真香 |
Then there's the second kind of emergency, | 还有另一种紧急情况 |
the kind you never want to have, | 你绝不想碰到的 |
the kind that comes without warning-- | 而且发生前毫无征兆 |
the car crash, the fire, the heart attack, the break-in. | 车祸火灾心脏病发入室盗窃 |
That's the kind you call me about. | 这些情况下大家就会打电话到我这来 |
I'm the actual first responder. | 我是"紧急事件第一反应人员" |
- 911. What's your emergency? - My son. | -911紧急中心你有什么紧急情况-我儿子 |
He hit his head on the diving board, and he's not breathing. | 他在跳水板上磕到头没了呼吸 |
What's your address, ma'am? | 您在哪里女士 |
242 Beatrice Lane. | 比特里斯巷242号 |
I'm in Beverly Hills. Please hurry! | 比佛利山庄内请尽快过来 |
- Okay, paramedics are on the way. - My God. | -好的急救人员已出发-天啊 |
- He's turning blue! - I need you to perform CPR on him. | -他的脸发紫了-请你立刻进行心肺复苏 |
Do you remember what to do? | 你还记得步骤吗 |
30 chest compressions followed by two breaths. | 胸外心脏按压三十下随后进行两次人工呼吸 |
- Okay. - 30 and two. | -好的-三十次按压与两次人工呼吸 |
Okay, Buck, start chest compressions. | 巴克开始胸外按压 |
Hen, start bagging him. | 亨准备用呼吸气囊给他通气 |
Got you, Captain. | 好的队长 |
Ma'am, come with me. I need to get my team in there. | 女士请随我来让急救人员有足够空间救人 |
Don't worry. He's gonna be all right. | 别担心他不会有事的 |
He's gonna be all right. Please, just take a seat. | 他会没事的请坐 |
Get some of that water out. | 让他把水吐出来 |
Coming around. Starting compressions. | 准备好了开始胸外按压 |
Pulse ox is on. Pad's on. | 指夹式脉搏血氧仪和除颤仪已开启 |
- How long was he underwater? - I don't know. | -他泡在水里多久了-不知道 |
A few minutes, maybe. | 可能几分钟吧 |
- Does he have medical conditions? - No. | -他有既往病史吗-没有 |
- Is he on any medications? - No. | -他有在服药吗-没有 |
Go. | 电击 |
No rhythm. | 没有心跳 |
Come on, Kid. Come on. | 呼吸啊孩子醒过来吧 |
The crazy part is that as soon as help arrives... | 最糟的是只要救援人员抵达现场 |
most people just hang up. | 大部分人就直接把电话挂了 |
It's coming, it's coming, it's coming. | 好了好了好了 |
- Hey, man. That's it. Get it out. - Good job, kid. | -伙计就这样吐出来-真棒孩子 |
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
- Good job. Good job. - All right, kid, your mom is right here. | -真棒真棒-孩子你妈在这呢 |
- You're gonna be okay. - Thank you. | -你会没事的-谢谢 |
You'll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
I guess it's for the best that I usually don't know how it all ends. | 通常情况下我不知道结果也许最好 |
The fireman is trying to talk her down. | 消防员在设法说服她下来 |
This is so messed up. | 简直一团糟 |
Are you friends with her? | 你和她是朋友吗 |
Can you talk to her? | 你能和她谈谈吗 |
Well, we just get high together. | 我们只是一起嗑嗨的"瘾友" |
Everybody who's ever tried something like this | 所有想跳楼而又没死的人 |
and survived says the same thing: | 都会这么说 |
the second they step off that ledge, they regretted it. | 踏出去那一刻他们就后悔了 |
I've been where you are. | 我也遇过和你一样的事 |
I know how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
Believe me. | 相信我 |
There's hope. | 还有希望 |
Okay? | 好吗 |
Let me buy you a cup of coffee. | 我来请你喝杯咖啡 |
I'll tell you all about it. | 跟你好好说说这事 |
I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
Please. Please. | 来来 |
No one can help me. | 没人能帮到我 |
No, no, no, | 别别别 |
No, no, no! | 别啊 |
She jumped. She jumped. | 她跳下去了她跳下去了 |
Is it weird that I feel more comfortable | 比起下班回家要面对的烂摊子 |
dealing with these kinds of emergencies | 我更愿意处理这种紧急情况 |
than the one I have to deal with when I leave work and go home? | 这么说会显得我是个奇葩吗 |
I don't know. | 我也说不清 |
911. What's your emergency? | 911紧急中心你有什么紧急情况 |
Yeah, I'm in the drive-through, | 有呢我在得来速车道上 |
and they only gave me six nuggets in my nine-piece, | 本该有九块鸡块的他们只给了我六块 |
and this bitch manager won't give me my extra nugs. | 这个混蛋经理不肯给我剩下的 |
Ma'am, it's against the law to call 911 with a non-emergency. | 女士非紧急情况下拨打报警电话是违法的 |
Eat your nuggets, get some perspective, | 吃你的鸡块心态放宽 |
and get the hell off my line. | 别占线了 |
In the name of the Father, the Son, | 以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 |
- and the Holy Ghost. - Father, Son, Holy Spirit. | -圣灵的之名-以圣父圣子圣灵的名义 |
My last confession... | 我上次来告解... |
I'm so, so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
I'm new. | 我是新来的 |
But you're familiar with the basics of how this all works? | 但你了解这一套程序吧 |
I am fully authorized to absolve any venial sins and assign penance. | 我有权赦免可赦之罪与聆听忏悔 |
What if I have to confess a mortal sin? | 如果我要告解死罪呢 |
I'm kidding. | 逗你呢 |
完整版请点击 | |
Do you want to do this out on the pews? | 你想到座位上听我告解吗 |
Yes. Please. | 好好啊 |
My last confession was a week ago. | 我上一次告解是一周之前 |
I was an alcoholic. | 我曾是个酒鬼 |
Did some drugs, too, near the end-- painkillers. | 也嗑过药嗑过止痛药 |
Lost a decade of my life, in and out of rehab. | 虚度了十年光阴反复戒瘾 |
Put on forced leave by the fire department. | 被消防局勒令停职 |
But I got myself back together, | 但我重新振作了 |
and I've been back on the job for 18 months. | 我重回工作岗位已经十八个月了 |
Your last confession was a week ago. | 你上一次告解是一周之前 |
Weren't you already absolved? | 你不已经被赦免了吗 |
It helps me to confess it all once a week, | 我每周来告解一次对我有帮助 |
to remind myself how easy it is for me | 提醒我自己再次误入歧途 |
to end up on the wrong path. | 是多么容易的事 |
But this week, I lost one. | 但这周我没救成一个人 |
A woman. | 一个女人 |
A jumper. | 一个跳楼的女人 |
It must be hard being a first responder. | 当"紧急事件第一反应人员"肯定很难吧 |
The only way to survive the job | 不想被这份工作压垮 |
is to find a way to cope with the ones you lose. | 就只有找到方法应对没把人救下来的事 |
This is why you drank? | 这是你以前喝酒的原因吗 |
Like I said, we all find ways to cope. | 我说了我们都有自己的应对方式 |
Some drink, some do drugs, some gamble. | 有人喝酒有人嗑药有人赌博 |
Some are sex addicts. | 有人是性瘾者 |
Groovyheels297? | 你是妙趣高跟鞋297吗 |
- This is cheating. - No, no, no. | -你这算作弊-不不 |
You said if I got to you in five minutes, you would be all mine. | 你说如果我在五分钟内追上你你就任我享用了 |
Is this why they call you Firehose? | 这是别人叫你"消防水带"的原因吗 |
No. | 不是 |
Someone punch you in the face? | 有人揍了你吗 |
What? Nah, it's a... it's a birthmark. | 什么不这是胎记 |
I dig it. | 我喜欢 |
Hey, can I... | 能... |
can I get your actual number? | 能把你真的手机号告诉我吗 |
You're cute. | 你很帅 |
And... you're very good at whatever it is we just did. | 你这方面也很在行 |
Let's not ruin everything | 但是相濡以沫 |
by actually getting to know each other. | 不如相忘于江湖吧 |
Damn. | 爽 |
We're living in a golden age. | 赶上好时代了啊 |
Police, there's automatic rifle fire at Nakatomi! | 警察中臣这里发生枪战 |
I need backup assistance now! | 赶紧派增援 |
Welcome to the party, pal! | 欢迎加入兄弟 |
I know exactly what that polite, distant smile means: | 我懂她那个客气心不在焉的微笑 |
she's bored. | 她厌倦了 |
One foot out the door. | 这是要甩我的迹象 |
This woman's so far out of my league, | 我本来就配不上人家 |
but she's just once-in-a-lifetime. | 但好不容易让我遇到一个 |
I can't let her go. | 我可得抓牢了 |
Lots of fish in the sea. | 天涯何处无芳草 |
Not with the bait he's using. | 就他那样可找不到芳草 |
Cruel but true. | 真损啊但这是事实 |
I met her on this new dating site | 我在一个新交友网站上认识的她 |
just for cops and firefighters, | 警察和消防员的专属约会网站 |
RomancingTheUniform.Com. | 制服浪漫交友网 |
She's an adrenaline junkie, | 她喜欢玩心跳 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字