When time at 7:10 in the morning every day, a clock of my smartphone was calling.
每天早上7:10的时候,我手机的闹钟响起。
Then I woke up and opened my eyes on the bed.
随后,我从睡梦中醒来并睁开双眼。
I got up from the bed and my feet was on the ground.
我从床上起来,双脚踩在地上。
I put my feet in my shoes and started walk to bathroom.
我穿上鞋子开始朝浴室走去。
When I at the bathroom, I given a push to the door and went into the room and piss.
临近浴室,我推开门并走进去上厕所。
Then I washed my hands.
完事之后我洗了双手。
After I took my toothbrush in my right hand and pressed a few toothpaste on my brush and began brush my teeth, I came out the bathroom and came into the bedroom through the door.
我用右手拿起牙刷,在上面挤了点牙膏,并开始刷牙。随后,我走出了浴室,并通过那道门进入卧室。
My glass was in my hand.
杯子在我手中。
I was going to drink it, but there had only a few water in it.
我本打算喝水来着,然而杯子里只有少量水。
So I put some water in it.
于是我倒水进去。
The water was going into the glass,now it was full.
水正流入杯中,现在它已经满了。
I drank it through my throat, that was good.
水经过我的喉咙,味道不错。
Then I put the glass on the table and went out the room and go to work.
随后把杯子放下,并走出房间上班去了。
If you ask me wrote by whom, that was me.
若你要问出自何人之手,我会告诉你是我。