生活大爆炸第1季第5集台词

生活大爆炸第1季第5集台词

英文 中文
All right! I'm moving my infantry division. 好吧我要调动我的步兵师
Augmented by battalion of orcs from lord of the rings. 从指环王里的兽人营加过来的
We flank the tennessee volunteers 我们从侧翼包围了田纳西的志愿兵
And the north, once again, wins the battle of gettysburg. 而在北方我们又一次赢得了葛底斯堡战役
Not so fast! 没这么快!
Remember, the south still has two infantry divisions, 别忘了南方还有两个步兵师
Plus superman and godzilla. 再加上超人和哥斯拉
No, orcs are magic. superman is vulnerable to magic. 不兽人会魔法超人对魔法无能为力
Not to mention you already lost godzilla to the illinois cavalry and hulk. 更何况你的哥斯拉已经输给了伊利诺伊骑兵和绿巨人
Why don't you just let robert e lee. 为什么你不让罗伯特·李(美国南北战争南军统帅)
charge the line with shiva and ganesh? 还有希瓦和伽内喜来统领这一线?
-you guys ready to order? -hang on, honey. -你们准备好点菜了吗-稍等亲爱的
Shiva and ganesh, 希瓦和伽内喜?
The hindu gods, against the entire union army? 你要用印度教的神来对抗整个北方部队?
And orcs. 还有兽人
I'll be back. 我马上回来
Excuse me. 各位
Ganesh is the remover of obstacles and shiva is the destroyer. 伽内喜能扫除一切障碍而希瓦能摧毁一切
When the smoke clears, abraham lincoln will be speaking hindi 当浓烟散尽亚伯拉罕·林肯会一边说印度语
And drinking mint juleps. 一边喝着薄荷朱丽浦
My boss says you have to either order or leave and never come back. 我老板说要么点菜要么出去再也别回来
What do you recommend for someone who worked up a man-sized appetite 对于一位胃口巨大且刚结束晨间力量训练
From a morning of weight training and cardio funk? 和有氧热舞的人你有什么推荐?
A shower. 冲个澡
完整版请点击
I'll take the heart smart platter. 我要慧心拼盘
All right, thank you, and sheldon? 好的谢谢谢尔顿呢
We don't eat here. I don't know what's good. 我们没在这里吃过我不清楚哪个好
-it's all good. -statistically unlikely. -都不错-从统计学来说不太可能
Just get a hamburger. you like hamburgers. 就要个汉堡吧你喜欢吃汉堡的
I like hamburgers where we usually have them. 平常我们吃的那些地方的汉堡我喜欢
You can't make the assumption that I'll like them here. 但你不能假定说这里的我也喜欢
I'm sorry. 对不起
-give him a hamburger. -which one? -给他来个汉堡-哪一种
The classic burger, the ranch house burger, 至尊汉堡乡村汉堡
The barbecue burger, or the kobe burger? 烧烤汉堡还是科比汉堡
Can't we just go to big boy? 我们去"大块头"吃吧
They only have one burger... the big boy. 他们那只有一种汉堡..."大块头"
The barbecue burger's like the big boy. 烧烤汉堡和"大块头"差不多
Excuse me, in a world that already includes a big boy, 不好意思既然这个世界上已经有了"大块头"
Why would I settle for something like a big boy? 我为什么还要找个像"大块头"的
Because you're not at big boy! 因为你不在"大块头"!
-fine, I'll have the barbecue burger. -make it two. -好我要个烧烤汉堡-来两个
Waitresses don't yell at you at big boy. "大块头"里的女服务生从来不对人嚷嚷
Hey, leonard. hi, guys. 好里奥纳德大家好
Hi, leslie. 好莱斯莉
I didn't know you ate here. 我不知道你在这里吃的啊
We don't. this is a disturbing aberration. 我们不是这次是令人不快的失误
Leslie, this is penny. 莱斯莉这位是潘妮
She lives across the hall from sheldon and me. 她就住我和谢尔顿楼道对面
And walks in quiet beauty like the night. 并且走起路来如夜一般安静和美丽
Howard, I've asked you not to do that. 霍华德我已经让你不要这样了
Leslie and I do research together at the university. 我和莱斯莉在大学里一起搞研究的
Wow, a girl scientist. 女科学家啊
Yep, come for the breasts, stay for the brains. 没错勾人靠胸部留人靠头脑啊
Glad I ran into you. 真高兴撞到了你
The physics department string quartet needs a new cellist. 物理系弦乐四重奏需要一个新的大提琴手
What happened to elliot wong? 艾利奥特·王呢
He switched over to high-energy radiation research, 他转去研究高能量辐射
Had a little mishap, and now the other guys 出了一点事现在谁坐到他旁边
Are uncomfortable sitting next to him. 都会感到有点不舒服
-you're in? -yeah, sure, why not? -你来吗-好啊干吗不来
Great, we rehearse on tuesdays at your place. 好极了我们周二到你那儿排练
Why at my place? 为什么来我那儿
Department of energy said our regular space is kind of a hot zone. 能源系说我们平常待的地方基本可以算是个断字区
-nice meeting you. -yeah, you, too. -很高兴见到你-我也是
Leonard. I didn't know you played the cello. 里奥纳德我不知道你还会拉大提琴啊
Yeah, my parents felt that naming me leonard 是的我父母嫌给我取名为里奥纳德
And putting me in advanced placement classes 并把我扔进大学先修班(考试合格大学可不再修读)
Wasn't getting me beaten up enough. 还不够把我给打倒
If you're into music, I happen to be a human beatbox. 如果你钟情音乐我正好擅长口技
Really? 真的?
I'm actually not that into music. 事实上我不那么钟情音乐
Your friend's really cute. 你朋友很不错啊
Anything going on with you two? 你们俩之间有发生什么吗
Leslie? 你说莱斯莉?
No, no. 不不会
-what, are you kidding? -he asked her out once. -开什么玩笑-他曾经约过她
It was an embarrassing failure. 不过尴尬地失败了
-thank you, sheldon. -i'm sorry. -谢谢谢尔顿-抱歉
Was that supposed to be a secret? 这应该保密吗
That's too bad. you guys'd make a cute couple. 那太糟了你们能成为挺般配的一对
Oh, dear. 天啊
-what's the matter? -she didn't take my order. -什么事-她没有让我点
How can she take your order when you're too neurotic to talk to her? 你那么神经质都不能跟她说话你叫她怎么让你点
Nevertheless, this will be reflected in her tip. 不管怎样这会反映在她的小费里
What did penny mean, "you'd make a cute couple?" 潘妮说"你们能成为挺般配的一对"是什么意思
I assume she meant the two of you together 我估计她是说如果你们两个
Would constitute a couple that others might consider cute. 走到一起成为一对别人会觉得挺般配
An alternate and somewhat less likely interpretation 或者还有种可能性比较小的解释是
Is that you could manufacture one. 你们能制造出很般配的一对(原话里make也可解释为制造)
As in, "look, leonard and leslie made mr. and mrs. goldfarb. 就像在这句里"看里奥纳德和莱斯莉制造了高德法布夫妇
Aren't they adorable?" 他们是不是很可爱"
If penny didn't know that leslie had turned me down, 如果潘妮不知道莱斯莉拒绝过我
Then it would unambiguously mean 那她的话很明确是意思说
That she, penny, thought I should ask her, leslie, out, 她(潘妮)认为我应该约她(莱斯莉)
Indicating that she penny had no interest in me asking her, penny, out. 那就表明她(潘妮)对我约她(潘妮)完全没有兴趣
But, because she did know that I had asked leslie out 但是因为她知道我曾经约过莱斯莉
And that she, leslie, had turned me down, then she, penny, 而她(莱斯莉)拒绝了我那她(潘妮)
Could be offering consolation. 可能是在安慰我
"that's too bad, you would have made a cute couple," "那太糟了你们应该能成为挺般配的一对"
but while thinking "good, leonard remains available." 但同时在想"很好里奥纳德还是单身"
You're a lucky man, leonard. 你真的很幸运里奥纳德
-how so? -you're talking to one of the three men -怎么说-你倾诉的对象是西半球
In the western hemisphere capable of following that train of thought. 三个有能力跟得上你思路的人之一
Well, what do you think? 那你怎么看?
I said I could follow it. I didn't say I care. 我说我跟得上没说我关心
I admire your fingering. 你的指法令人称赞
Thank you. 谢谢
Maybe sometime you can try that on my instrument. 或许什么时候你可以在我的乐器上试试
-g'night, guys. good job. -thanks. -晚安伙计们干得不错-谢谢
See you next week. 下周见
-that was fun. thanks for including me. -you're welcome. -很有意思谢谢你叫上我-不客气
If you're up for it, we could practice that middle section again. 如果你还有兴趣我们可以把中间部分再练一遍
Sure, why not? 好啊
Just so we're clear, you understand 为了表达地清楚些
That me hanging back to practice with you 你知道我留下来陪你练习只是托词
Is a pretext for letting you know that I'm sexually available. 我是想让你知道你可以和我发生关系
Really? 你说真的?
Yeah, I'm good to go. 是我已经准备好了
I thought you weren't interested in me. 我以为你对我没兴趣的
That was before I saw you handling 那是因为之前我没见过你是怎么
That beautiful piece of wood between your legs. 把弄你两腿间那美丽的木头的
You mean my cello? 你是说大提琴?
No, I mean the obvious, crude, double entendre. 不我是说那个很明显的粗俗的双关
I'm seducing you. 我正在色诱你
No kidding. 开玩笑吧
What can I say? I'm a passionate and impulsive woman. 该怎么说呢我是个有激情又冲动的女人
So how about it? 你觉得如何
Gee. uh... 天...
Is it the waitress? 是因为那个服务生?
Penny? 潘妮?
What about her? 她怎么了
I thought I saw your pupils dilate when you looked at her. 你看着她时我好像发现你的瞳孔放大了
Which, unless you're a heroin addict, points to sexual attraction. 除非你是吸毒上瘾否则那就是由于性吸引了
I did have a poppy seed bagel for breakfast. 我早饭的确吃了罂粟子面包圈
Which could cause a positive urine test for opiates, 鸦片成分可能引起尿检呈阳性
But certainly not dilate my pupils. 但肯定不至于瞳孔放大
So I guess there was no point in bringing it up. 因此我感觉好像没必要说这些
You and the waitress then. 那么你是和那位服务生
No... no. 不...没有
There's nothing going on between penny and me. 我和潘妮之间没有任何事情发生
So you're open to a sexual relationship? 所以说你现在是可以发展一段性关系了?
Yeah, yeah, I guess I am. 是是我想是的
-good. -yeah, it is. it is good. -好啊-是很好
Did you want to start now? 你现在就想开始吗
Why don't we finish the section first? 我们先完成这一段吧
A little musical foreplay. terrific. 来点音乐作为前戏好极了
I'm good to go. 我准备好了
Me, too. 我也是
Hey, sheldon. what's going on? 是谢尔顿啊有什么事
I need your opinion on a matter of semiotics. 我有个符号学的问题想问问你
I'm sorry? 你说什么
Semiotics. the study of signs and symbols. 符号学是研究符号和标记的科学
It's a branch of philosophy related to linguistics. 是一门与语言学相关的哲学分支
Okay, sweetie, I know you think you're explaing yourself, 亲爱的我明白你认为你有在解释
But you're really not. 但你真的没有
Just come with me. 跟我来就是了
-well? -well, what? -说-说说什么?
What does it mean? 这是什么意思
Oh, come on, you went to college. 得了你可上过大学啊
Yes, but I was 11. 没错可我那时才11岁
All right, look, a tie on the doorknob usually means 好吧看门把上挂一条领带通常是说
Someone doesn't want to be disturbed 里面的人不想被打扰
Because, they're... you know, gettin' busy. 因为他们...正在忙
So you're saying leonard has a girl in there? 你是说里奥纳德和一个女孩在里面?
Well, either that or he's lost his tie rack 要么是如此要么就是他的领带架掉了
And gotten really into bryan adams. 并且他真的钟情于布莱恩·亚当斯
Oh, leonard, you magnificent beast. 里奥纳德你真是头猛兽
We really shouldn't be standing here. 我们真的不该站在这儿了
This is very awkward. 真是尴尬
Oh, come on, leonard's had girls over before, right? 不会吧里奥纳德以前也带女孩子回来过的是吧
Yes, but there's usually planning, courtship, advance notice... 是但通常总是计划好奉承我一番并且事先通知
Last time, 上一次
I was able to book a cruise to the arctic to see a solar eclipse. 我订到了去北冰洋的航船在那里看日食
You had to leave the state because your roommate was having sex? 因为你的室友要做爱你就得离开整个国土?
I didn't have to. the dates just happened to coincide. 没有是日期刚好碰上
So, do you know who's in there? 那么你知道里面是谁吗
Well, there's leonard. 里面有里奥纳德
And he's either with Leslie Winkle or a 1930s gangster. 其次他要么是和莱斯莉·温克尔要么就是和30年代的黑帮
Good for him. 不错啊
Good for Leonard. 恭喜里奥纳德
Okay, g'night. 好晚安
No, no, wait, hold on. 不等等慢点
What's the matter? 有什么事?
I don't know what the protocol is here. 我不知道接下去的程序是怎么样的
Do I stay? Do I leave? 我该留在这儿还是该离开这儿
Do I wait to greet them with a refreshing beverage? 还是该等着拿杯清爽的饮料迎接他们
Gee, Sheldon. You're asking the wrong girl. 天哪谢尔顿你问错人了
I'm usually on the other side of the tie. 我通常在领带的另一边
Hi, Leonard? 好啊里奥纳德
It's me, Sheldon... 是我谢尔顿...
In the living room. 我在客厅
I just... I wanted you to know I saw the tie. 我...只是想告诉你我看到领带了
Message received. 信号收到了
You're welcome. 不客气
You carry on. 你继续
Give my best to Leslie. 代我向莱斯莉问好
Big boy... "大块头"
Someone touched my board. 有人动过我的板
Oh, god, my board! 天哪我的板!
Leonard! Leonard! 里奥纳德里奥纳德
Hey, what's the matter? 发生什么事了
My equations, someone's tampered with my equations. 我的方程式有人动了我的方程式
-Are you sure? -Of course I am. -你确定?-我当然确定
Look at the beta function of quantum chromodynamics. 看这个量子色动力学的贝塔函数
The sign's been changed. 符号变掉了
Oh, yeah. 是啊
But doesn't that fix the problem you've been having? 不过那不是正好解决了你搞不懂的问题?
Are you insane? are you out of your mind? 你疯掉了?你是不是脑子错乱了?
Are you--look! 你...看!
That fixes the problem I've been having. 这正好解决了我搞不懂的问题
You're welcome. 不客气
You did this? 这是你干的?
Yeah. I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water. so I fixed it. 是我过去拿水喝的时候注意到了所以就改了下
Now you can show that quarks are asymptotically free at high energies. 现在你能证明夸克在高能态下的渐进自由了 (04年诺贝尔物理学奖理论)
Pretty cool, huh? 很酷吧
"cool"? "酷"?
Listen, I've got to get to the lab. thanks for a great night. 这样我得先去实验室了昨晚很美妙谢谢
Thank you. I'll see you at work. 谢谢待会学校见
Hold on. hold on! 慢点慢点!
-what? -who told you you could touch my board? -怎么?-谁告诉你可以随便动我板了
No one. 没有人
I don't come into your house and touch your board. 我可不会到你房间去动你的板
There are no incorrect equations on my board. 因为我的板上不会有错误的方程式
Oh, that is so... 你真是太...
So... 太...
Sorry, I've got to run. if you come up with an adjective, text me. 抱歉我赶时间如果你想到了形容词发消息给我
Inconsiderate. 不顾他人的
That is the adjective, "inconsiderate. " 就是这个词"不顾他人的"
You can stare at your board all day, sheldon. she's still going to be right. 你可以一整天都盯着那块板谢尔顿可她还是正确的
I'm not staring, I'm mulling. 我没有盯着看我在闭目沉思呢
-Hey, Leonard. -Hi -好啊里奥纳德-你好
So... 你...
How's it going? 干得怎么样啊
Pretty good. 还不错
Just pretty good? I'd think you were doing very good. 只是还不错?我觉得是非常不错
Pretty, very... there's really no objective scale "还""非常"其实没有什么客观尺度
For delineating variations of "good." why do you ask? 来划定"不错"的程度你为什么问?
Well, a little bird told me 有只小鸟告诉我说
That you and Leslie hooked up last night. 你和莱斯莉昨晚搞上了
Sheldon! 谢尔顿!
I'm coming. 来了
So, is it serious? do you like her? 那么你是认真的吗你喜欢她?
I don't... 我不...
That's really two different questions. 这是两个非常不同的问题
I'm not... 我...
Sheldon, we have to go! 谢尔顿我们得走了!
You're wound awfully tight for a man who's just had sexual intercourse. 对一个刚进行过性交的人来说你实在是出奇地紧张啊
All right, I'll talk to you later, but I am so happy for you, Leonard. 好了以后再说不过我为你感到高兴里奥纳德
Thank you. 谢谢

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“生活大爆炸”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 225,208评论 6 524
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 96,502评论 3 405
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 172,496评论 0 370
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 61,176评论 1 302
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 70,185评论 6 401
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 53,630评论 1 316
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 41,992评论 3 431
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 40,973评论 0 280
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 47,510评论 1 325
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 39,546评论 3 347
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 41,659评论 1 355
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 37,250评论 5 351
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 42,990评论 3 340
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 33,421评论 0 25
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 34,569评论 1 277
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 50,238评论 3 382
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 46,732评论 2 366

推荐阅读更多精彩内容