实习医生风云第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Look, could you just let it go? | 能别这么较真吗 |
No, I don't wanna let it go. It's a simple question. | 不能 就问你一个很简单的问题 |
Why wouldn't I wanna go to the symphony? | 凭什么你觉得我不想听交响乐 |
- I didn't mean anything by it. - Oh, of course you meant something by it. | - 我根本没这个意思- 你当然有这个意思 |
- We've got to do something about this. - No, we really don't. | - 咱俩得做点儿啥- 别 千万别 |
Come on, Carla's your girlfriend, Elliot's my friend... | 拜托 Carla是你女朋友 Elliot是我朋友 |
Dude, trust me. Don't get involved. | 兄弟 听我的 别掺合 |
It's she's from el barrio el barrio, she must not like music. | 她来自拉丁贫民区 肯定不喜欢古典音乐 |
All I'm saying is classical music isn't for everyone. | 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人 |
Oh, so, because I didn't grow up with | 噢 就因为我小时候 |
a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper... | 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布 |
You got something to say? | 你有意见吗 |
Oh yes, frankly, I think that you're being | 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得 |
完整版请点击 | |
condescending and you're being overly sensitive. | 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了 |
Excuse me for a second, just one second. | 我出去一下 就一下下 |
So she grew up in el barrio, she must not like classical music. | 她来自拉丁贫民区 她肯定不喜欢古典音乐 |
All I'm saying is classical music isn't for everyone. | 我只是想说 古典音乐并不适合所有人 |
Oh, so, because I didn't grow up with | 噢 就因为我小时候 |
a nanny changing my Vera Wang diaper... | 没有保姆给我换高级定制尿布 |
实习医生风云单词统计
实习医生风云高频单词统计
You got something to say? | 你有意见吗 |
Nope. Not this time. | 没有 这次绝对没有 |
Oh yes, frankly, I think that you're being | 噢 是的 说实话 我觉得 |
condescending and you're being overly sensitive. | 你的优越感有点强 而你好像太敏感了 |
Damn it! | 该死 |
Here's something that's kinda surprising. | 有这么个惊人的说法 |
On my first day, my resident told me, | 来医院的第一天 住院医师就跟我说 |
if you don't count the maternity ward, | 如果不算产科病房 |
which is mostly well, you know, | 那里面基本是 你们懂的 |
or the emergency room, | 也不算急诊室 |
which is mostly broken bones, stitches, you know, that sort of thing, | 那里面基本是骨折啦 需要缝针啦 这些病人 |
he said that one out of every three patients | 每三个住院的病人当中 |
that's admitted to this place will die here. | 就会有一个死在这里 |
Hi, I'm gonna be your doctor. | 嗨 我是你的医生 |
Hello, I'm the doctor. | 哈啰 我是医生哟 |
I'm the doctor. | 我是医生 |
- What are you, 16? - Unacceptable. | - 你多大啊 16- 简直不能接受 |
What, did you have coupons for this hospital? | 你是不是用了这家医院的优惠券啊 |
That's enough! | 你们够了 |
Sure, he's young but he's probably a very good doctor. | 他确实挺年轻的 但没准儿是个好医生啊 |
Are you a good doctor? | 你是个好医生吗 |
Kinda too soon to tell. | 现在下定论还有点早哦 |
Honesty, I like that. | 挺诚实的嘛 我喜欢 |
You probably want these people to wait outside. | 你是不是想让这些人去外面等着 |
That'd be nice. | 再好不过了 |
Make'em know you're a man, not a boy. | 让他们见识见识 男子汉 别被小瞧了 |
Would you guys mind... | 大家是否介意 |
- I'm fine where I am, thank you. - Make me. | - 我在这儿挺好的 谢谢- 赶我试试 |
Do it. | 赶走 |
Everybody outta here, now! | 所有人都给我出去 马上 |
- No need to wake up the dead. - Jeez, snippy. | - 犯不着嚷嚷吧 死人都被你吵醒了- 我去 真凶 |
Well, that was manly. | 不错嘛 像个男子汉 |
Right, that's what I'm talking about. | 是吧 我也这么觉得 |
Want a hard candy? | 吃硬糖吗 |
Yes, please. | 好啊 谢谢 |
I'd say this is a simple laparoscopic hernia repair, sir. | 我认为这只是个简单的腹腔镜疝气修复手术 医生 |
See, this is embarrassing, you guys are wearing the same outfit. | 你们都穿一样的外套 多尴尬啊 |
Don't sweat it. I'm not wearing pants. | 可别滴汗哟 我没穿裤子 |
Come on, that was funny. | 笑一下嘛 多好笑啊 |
Great. Moving on. | 很好 我们走吧 |
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
实习医生风云中英对照台词本截图
Where youguys going? | 你们去哪儿啊 |
ESPN Classic's showing the '82 NFC championship. | ESPN精选在播82年的橄榄球冠军联赛呢 |
It's the catch! | 伟大接球瞬间啊 |
We could have some nurses over. | 可以叫几个护士过来嘛 |
I called down and requested a Spanish-speaking nurse. | 我叫了一个会讲西班牙语的护士过来 |
No English, huh? | 不懂英语 哈 |
I'm a chunky monkey from funky town. | 我是跳跳镇来的胖猴子 |
I'm gonna have a little trouble translating that. | 这句话有点难翻啊 |
Oh, good. It's you. | 噢 好嘛 是你 |
I admitted this really neat old lady today. | 我今天接了一个酷毙了的老奶奶 |
Neat? | 酷毙了 |
Dude, the 1930s called and they want their lingo back. | 兄弟 30年代的人打电话把这词儿要回去呢 |
We had this connection, you know? | 我们一见如故 懂吗 |
No, I don't know. Now please, let me get my sweat on. | 不知道 快别说了 让我痛痛快快出点汗吧 |
Surgeons generally don't like to get too close to patients. | 外科医生通常都不喜欢和病人走得太近 � |
Maybe it makes it harder to cut someone open, | 可能太亲近会更难开刀吧 |
maybe just too risky.I don't know. | 或者太担风险 我也说不好 |
I feel like you're missing out. Like this Mrs Tanner, | 你好像没懂 这个Tanner太太吧 |
she's got this incredible energy and warmth. | 她让我感到无以复加的温暖和能量 |
Dude, the League of Women Voters called, | 兄弟 妇联已经打电话过来了 |
and they wanna know where to send your membership info. | 她们想邀你入会呢 |
You're using that "somebody called" joke a lot. | 你总是开"某某某打电话"的玩笑 |
I know, I can't help it. | 我知道 情不自禁嘛 |
I got a hernia patient to take care of. | 我要去看我的疝气病人了 |
What's his name? | 他叫什么 |
Well, his name's Hernia Patient. | 就叫疝气病人 |
But we've gotten close so I like to call him Hernia. | 但我们现在挺亲近的 所以我叫他疝气 |
He must feel so safe and taken care of. | 被你照看着 他肯定特有安全感 |
Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
I paged Dr Cox and he should be here any second. | 我呼了Cox医生 他马上就过来 |
What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
Oh, she says she thinks it's amazing | 哦 她说她非常吃惊 |
that your fancy private school didn't teach you any Spanish, | 你那高贵的私立学校居然一句西班牙语都没教过 |
considering that a third of your patients speak it as a primary language. | 毕竟你有三分之一的病人都把它当做主要语言 |
Like every doctor here speaks Spanish! | 说得好像每个医生都会讲西班牙语一样 |
What now, Dr Barbie? | 怎么了呢 芭比医生 |
Mrs Guerrero is a 40 years old lupus patient | Guerrero太太是一个40岁的红斑狼疮病人 |
who present with shortage of breath | 同时伴有呼吸急促 |
so I started her on a heparin drip and ordered a V/Q scan... | 我给她打了肝素点滴 并订了肺通气灌注显像 |
- I just wanted to run that by you. - One. | - 我想跟您确认一下- 1 |
2 Two. | |
- Three. - So, shall I... | - 3- 所以 我是不是应该 |
It's really important you let me get to ten. | 让我数到10吧 对我太重要了 |
- I just thought... - Listen, cookie. | - 我只是想- 听着 甜心 |
You've been here over a month. This is Medicine 101. | 你来这儿已经一个月了 这是内科入门课 |
完整版请点击 | |
I don't want every little thing run by me. | 我可不想帮你确认每件小事儿 |
I don't wanna give you my two cents or, but if you do want my opinion, | 我也不想告诉你我的拙见 如果你非要听我的意见 |
rest assured it will always be that you're an incredible pain | 确定无疑的就是 你以后会苦不堪言 |
and every time I see your Kewpie-Doll face | 而且 每次看到你那张丘比特娃娃脸 |
it just makes me want to pick you up and shake you | 我就想把你拎起来使劲儿摇 |
until all the hours of my life that you've wasted | 直到把我在你身上浪费的所有时间 |
fall out. | 摇出来 |
- Now laugh. - What? | - 现在笑吧- 啥 |
Laugh so that she doesn't think I'm yelling at you. | 快笑 这样她就不知道我刚才是在训你了 |
How fun was that? | 真是太好玩了 |
Just initial. | 只签首字母就行了 |
Dr Kelso. | Kelso医生 |
Hi, I wonder if you could give me your opinion about a patient? | 我接了一个病人 想听听您的看法 |
She's a 74-year-old renal failure, Mrs Tanner. | Tanner太太 一个74岁的肾衰竭病人 |
Oh, of course. One of our frequent flyers. | 噢 好啊 她是我们的常客 |
She's a neat lady. | 非常酷毙的老太太 |
That's what I said. | 我就是这么说的 |
Nobody likes a brown nose, son. Let me see that chart. | 没人喜欢马屁精 孩子 我看看病历表 |
I'm | 我 |
going to | 准备 |
kill | 收拾 |
you | 你 |
Why? | 为啥啊 |
You put her on diuretics? | 你给她用了利尿剂 |
Yeah, I ordered them. | 是的 我用了一些 |
These labs don't look good. | 化验报告看着不太乐观啊 |
I think it's time she got started on dialysis. | 我觉得是时候给她做透析了 |
Oh, but you know what you should do first, kiddo? | 噢 你知道应该先干啥吗 小子 |
What's that? | 啥 |
Find her. | 找到她 |
Freedom! | 自由 |
"Went to the park" She... | "我去公园了" 她 |
She went to the park. | 她去公园了 |
It's the Catch. | 伟大接球瞬间 |
The catch? I say "Catch" no response. | 接球懂吗 我说"伟大接球" 怎么都没反应 |
How can no one in this hospital know what the Catch is? | 这医院怎么一个懂橄榄球的人都没有啊 |
Niners-Cowboys. Joe Montana to Dwight Clark, | 49人对牛仔时 Joe Montana传球给Dwight Clark |
deep in the end zone, zero time left. | 在比赛结束最后一秒 深入对方球门区 |
Kid, please. Don't insult me. | 孩子 拜托 别侮辱我的智商 |
Hey, come on man. It's the fourth quarter. Got a minute? | 嘿 等下 兄弟 最后一节了 有空吗 |
- Sure. - Cool. | - 当然- 太好了 |
David, right? | David 对吧 |
Yeah. | 对 |
I'm Turk. | 我是Turk |
What's up? | 好啊 |
Want some IV? | 来点儿点滴吗 |
- No, I'm good. - You sure? | - 不了- 你确定 |
Mrs Tanner. | Tanner太太 |
Here's the party. | 派对开始了 |
Look, I don't know how it's been with your other docters, | 我不知道其他医生是怎么处理的 |
but when you are under my care, | 但是 当我在照看您的时候 |
you stay in the hospital until I say it's OK for you to leave. | 在我同意离开之前 您必须一直待在医院 |
We saved you a plate. | 我们给你留了一盘 |
I don't care about food right now. | 我现在才不在乎吃什么呢 |
Oh my God, are those smores? | 我的天 是巧克力夹心饼吗 |
Look, it's Samantha's fifth birthday. | 今天是Samantha的5岁生日 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字