未选择的路---罗伯特·弗罗斯特
第一节
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood我在那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth.直到它消失在丛林深处。
第二节
Then took the other, as just as fair,但我却选择了另一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;显得更诱人,更美丽;
Though as for that the passing there虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same.很少留下旅人的足迹。
第三节
And both that morning equally lay那天清晨落叶满地,
In leaves no step had trodden back.两条路都未经脚印沾染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.恐怕我难以再回返。
第四节
I shall be telling this with a sigh,也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:我将轻声叹息把往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--一片树林里分出了两条路——
I took the one less traveled by,而我选择了人迹更少的一条,
And that has made all the difference.从此决定了我一生的道路。
罗伯特·弗罗斯特(ROBERT FROST) (1874一1963)美国诗人,生于加利福尼亚州,是在马萨诸塞州 劳伦斯上的中学,也在达特第斯学院时而务农,时而到中学教希腊语和拉丁语。他的第一部诗集出版于1913年。被认为是“新英格兰的农民诗人”。他通过自然来表达一种象征意义,而不是什么田园式的思乡情调。弗罗斯特是一位独具风格的美国现代诗人。
各段详解
第一节:他站在人生的路口上,他两条都想去,犹豫不决。
第二节:他选择人少的一条路,这条路充满挑战。
第三节:他想留下一条路改日再来走,但路很长很长。他知道自己不可能再回来了。
第四节:他回忆他的往事,又想起了那片森林,未选择的那条路.
诗人告诉我们:人生的道路千万条,但一个人一生中往往只能选择其中的一条,一旦选定了绝无重走之机,所以,必须慎重;人生的道路上不要随波逐流,而要经过自己慎重的思考,做出独立自主的选择。