Do not stand at my grave and weep
不要站在我的坟墓前哭泣
I am not there. I do not sleep.
我不在那里,我没有睡去
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我是为狂风,呼啸不曾停息
I am the diamond glints on snow.
亦为钻石之光,闪耀在雪地
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我是阳光,铺洒在成熟的谷粒
I am the gentle autumn rain.
我是秋日里那温润的细雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你被清晨的呼吸唤醒
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我就是那倏忽高翔的鸟儿,回旋于天地
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
亦会是轻柔曼妙的星,夜空中满是我的足迹
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的坟墓面前哭泣
I am not there. I did not die.
我不在那里,我没有逝去
- Poem by Mary Elizabeth
翻译:花山小舍