春心荡漾第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Previously on "Mistresses"... | 《春心荡漾》前情回顾 |
I found a pair of women's sunglasses in my dad's apartment. | 我在我父亲的公寓找到一副女士太阳镜 |
Returned them to my mom. Turns out, they weren't hers. | 我把它给了我母亲结果那却不是她的 |
Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
So, basically just told her he was having an affair. | 所以基本上我刚刚告诉她父亲曾有外遇 |
What do you want from me? | 你想管我要什么 |
I want my son to have what your daughter has. | 我想让我儿子拥有你女儿有的一切 |
I want money. | 我想要钱 |
You have a lot of unresolved stuff that you need to address. | 你还有很多没处理好的事要应对 |
See you around? | 回头见 |
Sally brings home the bacon, | 萨莉赚钱养家 |
and she's better at making decisions than I am. | 而且比我更擅长拿主意 |
Yeah, but you're hotter. | 对但你比她性感 |
完整版请点击 | |
I cheated on Harry last night. | 我昨晚跟别人睡了 |
How did it happen? I-I mean, who? | 怎么会这样是谁 |
This guy from work-- Dominic. | 是个同事叫多米尼克 |
You're up early. | 你起得真早 |
And not hungover, thank you very much. | 而且没宿醉谢谢你 |
Welcome to what we normal people call Wednesday. | 欢迎来到我们正常人所谓的周三 |
春心荡漾高频词统计
春心荡漾高频词
You are kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
Honestly, you should consider it a compliment. | 说实话你该把这当做表扬 |
So what's with the outfit? | 你穿成这身要去干嘛 |
Seducing another personal trainer, are we? | 又要去勾搭私人教练了吗 |
No, I'm going hiking with Alex. | 不我要和艾莉克丝远足 |
- She invited me. - Alex the lesbian? | -她邀请了我-蕾丝艾莉克丝吗 |
That's just offensive. | 真无礼 |
Well, how is that offensive? | 怎么无礼了 |
She does identify as a lesbian, doesn't she? | 她的确是蕾丝啊 |
Yeah, but it's not her whole identity. | 但那并不是她的整个身份 |
I mean, she could just as easily be referred to as | 我是说她可以被称为 |
Alex, the new best friend of Josslyn Carver. | 乔斯琳·卡佛新的闺蜜艾莉克丝 |
- Yeah. - What? | -好吧-怎么了 |
No, it's just interesting. You don't really have friends. | 没什么只是很有意思你没什么朋友 |
Wow. What do you call Karen and April? | 那凯伦和艾普莉怎么说 |
Savi's friends. | 萨维的朋友们 |
Where is my sister anyway? | 我的好姐妹呢 |
We were supposed to caravan to April's. | 我们该去艾普莉家了 |
Uh, she said she had an early meeting. | 她说一大早要开会 |
Congratulations, Savannah. | 恭喜萨瓦娜 |
You are officially pregnant. | 你确实怀孕了 |
I... | 我... |
Sorry. It's just a lot to take in right now. | 抱歉我一下很难接受 |
It's okay. | 没关系 |
Sometimes when a couple's been trying | 如果一对夫妇像你和哈利 |
as long as you and Harry have, | 那样努力了这么久 |
when it finally happens, it can be hard to believe. | 真的怀上时的确会很难相信 |
I'm writing you a prescription for prenatal vitamins. | 我要给你开一张产前维生素的药方 |
We'll start with 600 micrograms of folic acid. | 从六百微克的叶酸开始 |
You and Harry will need to fill out | 你和哈利要填写 |
detailed medical histories of both your families | 详细的家族病史 |
so we can determine if there are any risk factors | 好让医生判断是否有遗传性的 |
that may be inherited. | 危险因素 |
So I'm "the most stunning woman he's ever met," | 我是他"见过的最有魅力的女人" |
but he's terrified of my package. | 但是他害怕我的包裹 |
Which sadly, is not a euphemism. | 悲剧的是那不是委婉的说法 |
The point is, he's not interested in my drama. | 关键是他对我的事情不感兴趣 |
Then he's an idiot. | 那他就是个傻瓜 |
Hmm. That's what Savi said, too. | 萨维也是这样说的 |
Earth to Savi. Come in, Savi. | 呼叫萨维萨维快回话 |
春心荡漾台词本中英对照
春心荡漾台词本单词标注
Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
Just exhausted. | 我累死了 |
- Did your meeting go okay this morning? - What? | -你今早的会议开得还好吧-什么 |
Uh... Yeah. | 是啊 |
It was fine. | 挺好的 |
Well, then I am officially caffeinated enough | 我摄取了足量咖啡因 |
to climb Everest. | 可以爬珠穆朗玛峰了 |
Or Runyon. Mwah. | 或者去鲁尼恩峡谷远足 |
Later, ladies. | 回见姐妹们 |
- Have fun. - Bye. | -玩得开心-拜拜 |
Bye. | 拜拜 |
I'm pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
Oh... My... God. | 天啊 |
- Yep. - How pregnant? | -是啊-怎么怀孕的 |
I mean, is it possible the baby could be Harry's? | 孩子可能是哈利的吗 |
Sure, it's possible, | 当然可能 |
you know, and obviously, that's what I'm hoping for, | 显然那是我所期望的 |
but... | 但是 |
but Harry and I have been trying for so long. | 但是哈利和我尝试了这么久 |
It means nothing. | 那又不能说明什么 |
Your doctor didn't even recommend I.V.F., | 你的医生都没推荐体外授精 |
so Harry's problem couldn't have been that dire. | 哈利的问题肯定没那么严重 |
Seriously, I've known couples who have tried for years, | 说真的我认识尝试了多年的夫妇 |
went through rounds of medical procedures, | 接受了多次医疗 |
only to get drunk watching some late night skinemax | 结果看夜间电视节目的时候喝醉了 |
and poof--baby. | 然后就怀上了 |
It was just one time with Dom. | 我和多姆只有一次 |
Exactly. Only one time. | 正是只有一次 |
It's just as much of a chance it's Harry's, | 孩子也有可能是哈利的 |
- probably even more. - Why more? | -甚至可能性更大-为什么更大 |
Because it would be so much better if it was Harry's. | 如果孩子是哈利的那就好多了 |
Exactly. | 就是 |
Then you wouldn't have to tell him anything. | 那你就没必要向他坦白了 |
What are you talking about? I have to tell him. | 你说什么呢我必须告诉他 |
No. No. | 不不 |
You have to tell him now. | 你得现在告诉他 |
I just feel so bad for both of you guys. | 我真替你们感到难过 |
I love Harry. | 我很喜欢哈利 |
Me, too. | 我也是 |
Me, too. | 我也是 |
You all right? | 你还好吗 |
Do you need more water? | 还要喝水吗 |
I'm good. Just need to catch my breath. | 没事只是需要喘口气 |
完整版请点击 | |
Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to push you. | 不好意思我无意逼你 |
You just look-- you look so athletic. | 只是你看起来很健美 |
It's actually more of a metabolism thing | 我身姿妙曼更多是 |
than a being-in-shape thing. Can we just stop for a second? | 新陈代谢的功劳能休息休息吗 |
- Sure. - Oh, God. | -当然可以-天啊 |
I like how you think this is funny. | 你居然觉得这很好玩 |
I'm literally dying on a rock. | 说真的我就快死在岩石上了 |
I'm sorry. | 真抱歉 |
It's just that I'm used to being the one | 只是通常是我 |
that has to beg Sally to slow down. | 得求着萨莉慢一点 |
Well, it's a good thing Sally's not here. | 那还好萨莉不在 |
Oh, yeah. She wouldn't let us stop. | 是啊她要是在不会让我们停下的 |
What do you mean, she wouldn't let us stop? | 什么意思不会让我们停下 |
Never mind. | 算了 |
Somebody likes you. | 有人对你有意思 |
Eh. He's not my type. | 他不是我喜欢的类型 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
Used to be mine. | 我曾经喜欢这样的 |
Shut your lady-loving lips. | 说什么呢你不是喜欢女人吗 |
You slept with men? | 你和男人睡过 |
Oh, yeah. I hooked up with boys all through high school. | 是的我高中的时候都和男生在一起 |
What happened? | 后来呢 |
I met Emily, | 我遇到了艾米丽 |
my freshman college roommate. | 我大一时的室友 |
And oh, | 然后就 |
something just clicked. | 一发不可收拾了 |
What about you? | 你呢 |
You ever taken a drive down the other side of the road? | 你有尝试过另一条路线吗 |
Yeah. But only with three of us jammed in a car. | 有过不过只是三个人挤在一辆车里 |
And I was so drunk, | 我喝得醉醺醺的 |
I couldn't tell the stick shift from the air bags. | 连变速杆和安全气囊都分不清了 |
What? | 什么 |
Oh, just threesomes. Definitely never had a girlfriend. | 就是三个人一起反正绝对没有过女朋友 |
And actually, not that many girls as friends either. | 其实女性朋友本来就不多 |
Really? | 真的吗 |
How come? | 怎么会呢 |
I tend to sleep with their boyfriends. | 因为我总是会和她们的男朋友睡觉 |
You girls must've been dragging your heels. | 你们俩真够拖拉的 |
- Oh, hi, Sally. - Got your text. | -好啊萨莉-收到你的短信了 |
Took an early lunch to catch up. | 提早吃了午饭就来了 |
You don't do this much, do you? | 你不会经常这样吧 |
Come on, ladies. | 来吧姑娘们 |
This is supposed to be exercise. | 我们是来锻炼的 |
Let's hustle. | 我们要快 |
Pick it up. | 继续吧 |
Come on. | 来吧 |
I'm sorry. | 对不起 |
I'm so sorry, Dom. | 真对不起多姆 |
It's my fault. | 都怪我 |
Okay, you know what? Picking up some papers off the floor | 行了从地上捡几张文件 |
doesn't make up for you getting me kicked off a case. | 也不能弥补你把我从一个案子里踢出去 |
We have a call with opposing counsel before trial tomorrow. | 明天审讯前和对方律师有个会面 |
My office, five minutes. | 来我办公室五分钟 |
Don't forget to mention Aspen. | 别忘了说说阿斯彭 |
The appraisal. It's in my notes. | 那个评估在我的记录里 |
What did you say these colors were? | 这些颜色叫什么来着 |
That's platinum and that's steel. | 这是银灰色这是钢铁色 |
But they're both gray. | 但它们都属于灰色 |
Both are of the gray variety, yes. | 都是灰色系的没错 |
So why not call them gray? | 那为什么不直接说灰色呢 |
Call it 20% off if you buy both. | 你要是两件都买就打八折 |
Bienvenue a maison par la mer. How can I help you? | 欢迎来到海边之家需要什么吗 |
I'm looking for miss April Malloy. | 我想找艾普莉·马洛伊小姐 |
That's me. | 我就是 |
My name is Bob Johnson. | 我叫鲍勃·约翰逊 |
I'm an attorney representing Miranda Nickleby. | 我是米兰达·尼克贝的代表律师 |
What's this? | 这是什么 |
Proof of Paul Malloy's paternity of Scott Nickleby. | 证据证明保罗·马洛伊是斯科蒂·尼克贝的生父 |
I never asked for proof. | 我可没要求证明 |
No, but we will have to provide it | 没错但要起诉保罗要求子女抚养费的话 |
when we sue Paul for child support. | 我们得提供相关证明 |
Wait. What do you mean, sue? Paul is dead. | 等等你说什么起诉保罗已经死了 |
His estate is very much alive, | 但他的遗产还在 |
and legally, must provide for his offspring. | 而且从法律角度来说应该供养他的子女 |
If you refuse to pay, | 如果你拒付抚养费 |
Ms. Nickleby will see you in court. | 尼克贝女士就和你在法庭上见了 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字