紧急呼救第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
In preparation for landing, | 飞机准备降落 |
the captain has turned on the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长已打开安全带指示灯 |
Please return your tray table and seat back | 请调直座椅靠背 |
to its full upright and locked position. | 收起并固定好小餐桌 |
Can I put your bag up? | 可以把您的包放上去吗 |
- Yeah. - Okay. | -可以-好的 |
I like your monkey. | 我喜欢你的小猴子 |
Babe, babe? Can I get another 7 and 7? | 宝贝可以再给我来一杯"七王七喜"鸡尾酒吗 |
We're landing. You need to put your laptop away. | 飞机正在降落请收好您的笔记本电脑 |
And don't call me "babe." | 请别叫我"宝贝" |
Come on, it was a joke. | 拜托开个玩笑而已 |
- Well, apologize. - Thank you. | -那就道个歉-谢谢 |
Hey, on behalf of all men, I'd like to apologize as well. | 代表全体男性我也想向你道歉 |
完整版请点击 | |
- Seat back all the way up. - Thank you. | -请将椅背调直-谢谢 |
Does it count if we're not actually a mile high? | 如果我们不在高空中还算数吗 |
Yes, it counts. Now flight attendants will be too busy | 当然算啊现在空乘都忙着打点一切 |
getting everything ready to notice. Come on. | 没人会注意到我们来吧 |
洗手间内禁止吸烟 起飞及降落期间禁止使用洗手间 | |
How about... movie and dinner? | 看场电影吃顿饭怎么样 |
紧急呼救单词统计
紧急呼救高频单词统计
That feels too serious. | 感觉太正经了吧 |
Then how about a movie and donuts? | 那看场电影再来个甜甜圈呢 |
He's going on his first date. | 他马上要去第一次约会了 |
Major. | 太棒了 |
Pick a card, any card. | 选一张卡吧哪张都行 |
I didn't know we had a magician on board. | 我都不知道飞机上还有魔术师呢 |
Is it the jack of spades? | 是黑桃J吗 |
Yes! How did you do that? | 是的你怎么知道的 |
Control column not responding. | 控制杆没有反应 |
Hydraulics are knocked out. | 液压系统失去控制 |
Seat belts are on tight? | 安全带扣紧了吗 |
Mayday, Mayday. | 求救求救 |
LB 46 is declaring an emergency. | LB46航班请求紧急降落 |
Brace yourselves for emergency landing! | 请准备好紧急降落 |
Really? | 不是吧 |
If you want some, just ask. | 想吃的话问一下不行吗 |
I'm good. I already ate. | 没关系我已经吃了 |
You still owe me 20 bucks, Buck. | 你还欠我20块巴克 |
- Don't think I'm- a forget. - For what? | -别以为我忘了-为什么 |
For the damn cookie bouquet, that I delivered to Chimney. | 我送给奇米的饼干花束 |
The one with the get well card that I personally watched you sign. | 有慰问卡的那一束我亲眼看到你签了名 |
He's doing it again. | 他又来了 |
What? Eating dinner? | 什么吃晚饭吗 |
Staring into that book. | 盯着那个本子看 |
Come on, you must have a line on the gossip around here. | 快说你肯定有八卦小天线的吧 |
What is it? Why-why is he so obsessed with it? | 那是什么怎么让他这么"爱不释手" |
All I'm gonna tell you about that book is to stay the hell away from it. | 我只能告诉你别去打那个本子的主意了 |
Trust me. | 相信我 |
I made that mistake three months into working here. | 我刚来这工作三个月时犯过同样的错误 |
So you're saying no one here knows what he writes in it. | 你意思是这里没人知道本子上写的是什么 |
Well, watch this. | 看我的 |
All right, Buck. When he pops you in that pretty face, | 好吧巴克他一拳揍向你的俊脸之前 |
just make sure it's on the side that's already got a mark. | 别让他打在胎记的那一面脸上 |
So, Bobby, I got to ask. | 巴比我得问一下 |
What's the deal with that book? | 这个本子是什么情况 |
It's none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
I know it's a list of people you saved, all right? | 是你救下的人员清单对吗 |
Right now, there are 46 names in it. | 目前为止上面有46个名字 |
But there's space for 148. Why that number? | 但一共可以写148个这数字有什么意义吗 |
You read my book? | 你看了我的本子 |
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
紧急呼救中英对照台词本截图
I mean, I-I peeked once or twi... | 我瞄过一两眼... |
Don't ever do that again. | 别再这么做了 |
You guys ever seen something like this before? | 你们之前见过这种场面吗 |
- We got it. - Yeah. | -抬下来-好 |
- We got it. - Yeah. Let's go. | -抬稳了-好走吧 |
Captain Nash. Who's got incident command? | 我是纳什队长事故指挥官是谁 |
You do now, Captain. | 现交由您指挥队长 |
It looks like the plane split in two on impact. | 飞机似乎受撞击裂成了两半 |
All right, I'm gonna need you to be my point man on the beach. | 你先替我去海滩探探情况 |
All right, Hen, I need you to check on the Coast Guard chopper. | 亨你去查看一下海岸警卫队的直升机 |
And, Buck, I need you to check with the dive team, all right? | 巴克你去问一下潜水队的情况 |
- We got at least 20. - Hey, Buck. | -伤员至少有20人-巴克 |
Just keep moving, Buck. | 继续走巴克 |
I've been trying to get ahold of you. | 我给你打了好多通电话 |
You would not believe the house this girl lives in, Michael. | 你都想不到这女孩的家什么样迈克尔 |
You know she's having a house party. | 她正在家举行派对呢 |
4 o'clock on a school day. House party. | 下午四点本该在学校却在家办派对 |
What are you even doing there, Athena? | 你在那儿做什么阿西娜 |
This will not convince Social Services to let May come home. | 这样也没法让社会服务处把梅送回家 |
You're out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
No. I'm a police officer doing my job. | 没有我只是个恪尽职守的警察 |
You telling me you don't want to see | 难道你不想看看 |
the look on this bitch's face when I stroll in? | 等我走进去那个小贱人的表情吗 |
After what she's put our daughter through? | 她让我们的女儿受了那么多苦 |
You read those messages. | 你也看过那些短信了 |
I failed her once. I won't do it again. | 我之前没能做个称职的母亲以后不会了 |
Who invited the troll? | 谁邀请那个丑八怪来的 |
Mona's okay. | 莫娜还好啊 |
Her dad owns, like, a Mercedes dealership in Torrance. | 她爸在托伦斯市开了间奔驰经销店 |
You idiot. | 你是不是傻 |
Everybody knows Mona the Mastiff tried to hook up with Ricky. | 大家都知道"藏獒莫娜"想勾搭瑞奇 |
I thought you didn't like Ricky. | 我还以为你不喜欢瑞奇了 |
I can kick her out. | 我可以把她赶走 |
No. Let her stay. | 不用让她留下吧 |
We'll drag her ass later. | 我们一会儿再收拾她 |
I haven't slapped anyone all day, | 我一天都没扇人耳光了 |
and I am so friggin' high. | 我嗑得正嗨呢 |
Laila, Five-O. | 蕾拉警察来了 |
Hello, Officer. Is there a problem or something? | 你好警官有事吗 |
Your neighbors called to complain. | 你的邻居报警投诉你们了 |
I'm sorry. Was the music too loud? | 抱歉音乐太大声了吗 |
No, it's the smell they were objecting to. | 不是他们讨厌的是传出的气味 |
Officer, I promise you, no one here is smoking marijuana. | 警官我向您保证这儿没人嗑大麻 |
Did I say "marijuana"? | 我有说是"大麻"吗 |
No, I don't believe I did. | 没有吧我可没说 |
完整版请点击 | |
No, see, they called to say some skanky teenage ho living up in here, | 是这样他们投诉这儿有个恶心的小贱人 |
bringing a real stank to the neighborhood. | 玷污了整个街区 |
Bringing down the property values and such. | 拉低了房价之类的 |
I'm-a have to guess that'll be you. | 我猜他们说的就是你吧 |
Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
Georgina Turner, where the hell you think you're going? | 乔治娜·特纳你想往哪儿逃啊 |
Hi, Sergeant Grant. | 你好格兰特警官 |
"Sergeant"? Why so formal? | "警官"怎么叫得这么生疏 |
You've spent the night at my house, eaten at my table. | 你可是在我们过夜吃过饭的 |
We go way back. | 我们可是老相识了 |
Go on. Tell 'em, Georgina. | 说吧告诉她们乔治娜 |
She's May Grant's mom. | 她是梅·格兰特的母亲 |
My baby was in the hospital because of you. | 你害我家宝贝女儿进了医院 |
She nearly died. What do you have to say to that? | 她差点死掉你有什么想说的吗 |
Good. | 真好 |
She's a punk-ass slut. | 她就是个淫贱的荡妇 |
You're under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
- You can't do that! - No? | -你无权这么做-是吗 |
I saw what you hid in your bag. | 我看到你包里藏着什么了 |
Party's over. | 派对结束了 |
You are in such trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
- My father's an attorney. - Tax attorney. | -我父亲是律师-税务律师 |
Ms. Grant? | 格兰特女士 |
Could you tell May I'm sorry? | 麻烦跟梅说我很抱歉 |
You should tell her yourself. | 你该亲自跟她说 |
Come on. | 走 |
Where's my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
Where is she? Laila. | 她在哪蕾拉 |
Laila. My God. Let go of me! | 蕾拉天啊放开我 |
- Get your hands off my wife! - You. Grant. | -别碰我妻子-你格兰特 |
Or whatever your name is. You did this? | 不管你叫什么是你干的吗 |
- You put my girl behind bars? - Mrs. Creedy, | -是你把我女儿关起来了-格雷迪夫人 |
- you need to calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down. | -冷静一下-别叫我冷静 |
I get a call from my daughter's friends saying | 我女儿的朋友打电话跟我说 |
that you barge into our home and start blaming Laila | 你闯入我家把你女儿的事 |
for what happened to your daughter. | 都怪罪到蕾拉头上 |
The hell is the matter with you? | 你什么毛病 |
What's she being charged with? | 她被指控什么 |
Possession of a controlled substance. | 持有管制药物 |
I want her released. Now. | 马上放了她 |
I play golf with a top trial attorney, | 我跟一位顶级辩护律师打高尔夫 |
and he's gonna have a field day with this case. | 他会拿这案子大做文章 |
Your daughter's going through the system like everyone else. | 你女儿会跟其他人一样按程序处理 |
Was this about revenge? Is that it? | 你这是在报复吗是吗 |
You-you got it in your head that Laila is somehow to blame | 你觉得你女儿想自杀 |
for your daughter trying to kill herself? | 应该怪蕾拉吗 |
Don't you talk about my daughter. | 别提我女儿 |
You should've come to us if you had concerns. | 如果你有疑虑该来找我们 |
What, like the other parents who complained to you about Satan over there? | 跟其他父母一样控诉你那个恶毒女儿吗 |
Yeah, that's right. I talked to them. | 没错我跟他们聊过了 |
And I know you did nothing-- not a single damn thing. | 我知道你们根本没管什么都没做 |
Nada. | 没做 |
Yeah, all right, I've heard enough about what you think... | 好了你说够了吧... |
You want to know why your daughter's sitting in that cell? | 你们想知道你女儿为什么被关吗 |
You failed. | 是父母之过 |
Your daughter is a nightmare | 上梁不正下梁歪 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字