X档案第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

X档案第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
科勒姆国家森林 俄勒冈州西北部
They put the time of death between eight and twelve hours ago. 死亡时间 约8至12小时前
No visible cause, no sign of battery or sexual assault. 没有殴斗与性侵犯痕迹
All we have is this. 只找到这个
Can we turn her over? 能不能转个身?
Karen Swenson. 凯伦 史文森
- Is that a positive ID? 确定身份吗?
- She went to school with my son. 她是我儿子的同学
Would that be the class of '89? 是89学年的吗?
It's happening again, isn't it? 又发生了是不是?
联邦调查局总部 华盛顿特区
Agent Dana Scully. 我是丹娜 史卡利探员
Come in. 请进
完整版请点击
Agent Scully, 史卡利探员
thank you for coming on such short notice. Please. 谢谢你这么快赶来 请坐
- You've been with us just over two years. 你与我们一起工作2年
- Yes, sir. 是的长官
You went to medical school but you chose not to practise. 你读了医学院却没当医生
How'd you come to work for the FBI? 你为何加入联邦调查局?
X档案单词统计

X档案高频单词统计
Well, sir, I was recruited out of medical school. 我是从医学院被招揽来的
Um... my parents still think it was an act of rebellion. 我父母认为这是一种叛逆
But I saw the FBI as a place where I could distinguish myself. 但我认为联邦调查局 是让我可以发挥的地方
Are you familiar with an agent named Fox Mulder? 你知道福克斯·穆德探员吗?
Yes, I am. 是的
- How so? 怎么知道的?
- By reputation. 我听过他的名声
Um... he's an Oxford-educated psychologist... 他是牛津毕业的心理学家
who wrote a monograph on serial killers and the occult... 对连环杀手与邪教有研究
that helped to catch Monty Props in 1988. 在1988年协助捕获蒙特·波斯
Generally thought of as the best analyst in the violent crime section. 被推崇为 最佳暴力罪行分析家
He had a nickname at the Academy. 另外他有个绰号
Spooky Mulder. 怪人穆德
Agent Mulder has developed a consuming devotion... 穆德探员还从事
to an unassigned project outside the Bureau mainstream. 另一项非主流的调查工作
Are you familiar with the so-called X-Files? 有没有听过X档案?
I believe they have to do with unexplained phenomena. 我知道那是调查无法解释的现象
More or less. 差不多吧
The reason you're here is we want you to assist Mulder on these X-Files. 史卡利探员我们找你来 是要你去协助穆德
You'll write field reports on your activities... 将调查活动写成报告
and your observations on the validity of the work. 并加上你对事件确实与否的观察
Am I to understand that you want me to debunk the X-Files project, sir? 你们是要我 去揭穿X档案?
We trust you'll make the proper scientific analysis. 我们相信 你会做出正确科学分析
You'll want to contact Agent Mulder. We look fonnard to your reports. 请你去找穆德探员 我们期待你的报告
Sorry, nobody down here but the FBI's Most Unwanted. 对不起这里没人 只有FBI最不想要的人
Agent Mulder. 穆德探员?
I'm Dana Scully. I've been assigned to work with you. 我叫史卡利 被派来协助你的工作
Oh, isn't it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded! 很高兴突然受到抬举
Who did you tick off tom get stuck with this? 史卡利 你得罪了谁才沦落到这里?
Actually, I'm looking fonivard to working with you. 事实上我很乐意与你合作
I've heard a lot about you. 我听了很多关于你的事
Oh, really? I was under the impression that you were sent to spy on me. 真的? 我觉得你是派来监视我的
If you have any doubt about my qualifications or credentials... 如果你怀疑我的资历...
You're a medical doctor. You teach at the Academy. 你是个医生在学院教书
You did your undergraduate degree in physics. 你大学主修物理
"Einstein's Twin Paradox: A New Interpretation. 爱因斯坦的双重矛盾全新解析
Dana Scully." 史卡利毕业论文
That's a credential, rewriting Einstein. 的确是很好的资历 改写了爱因斯坦
- Did you bother to read it? - I did. I liked it. 你读过?是的 我很喜欢
It's just that in most of my work, the laws of physics rarely seem to apply. 只是在我的工作上 物理定律很少管用
X档案中英对照台词本截图

X档案中英对照台词本截图
But maybe I can get your medical opinion on this. 也许这件案子 可以用上你的医学观点
Oregon female, age 21, no explainable cause of death. 俄勒罔女性21岁 死因无法判别
Autopsy shows nothing. Zip. 验尸没查出任何问题
There are, however, these two distinct marks on her lower back. 下背部有两个斑点
Dr Scully, can you ID these marks? 史卡利医生 你能不能辨认这些斑点?
Needle punctures, maybe. An animal bite. 可能是针孔 或被动物咬
Electrocution of some kind. 或电击
How's your chemistry? 你的化学好不好?
This substance was found in the surrounding tissue. 这些物质是在伤口周围找到的
It's organic. 是有机物质
I don't know. Is it some kind of synthetic protein? 我不知道 是一种合成蛋白吗?
I've never seen it before either. 问倒我了我也从未见过
But here it is again in Sturgis, South Dakota. 不过再次发现于南达科塔州
And again in Shamrock, Texas. 在德州也有
- Do you have a theory?- I have plenty of theories. 你有什么想法? 我有许多想法
Maybe what you could explain to me is why it's Bureau policy... 也许你可以解释一下 为何局里将这些案子
to label these cases as unexplained phenomena and ignore them. 列为不可解释现象并搁置
Do you believe in the existence of extraterrestrials? 你相信外星人存在吗?
Logically, I would have to say no. 逻辑上我不信
Given the distances needed to travel from deep space... 从外太空到地球需要的能量
the energy requirements would exceed... 可能会超过…
Conventional wisdom. 常理的判断
This Oregon female is the 4th person in her graduating class... 这位俄勒罔女子... 她是班上第四个
to die under mysterious circumstances. 死于这种情况的人
Now when convention and science offer us no answers... 当科学无法解释时
might we not finally turn to the fantastic as a plausibility? 我们只好寻求不可思议的解答
The girl obviously died of something. If it was natural causes... 这女孩肯定是死于什么的 如果是自然死因
maybe something was missed in the postmortem. 也许验尸漏查了什么
If she was murdered, it's plausible there was a sloppy investigation. 如果她是被谋杀 可能是调查太轻率
What I find fantastic... 我觉得不可思议的是
is any notion that there are answers beyond the realm of science. 任何凌驾于 科学真理之上的看法
The answers are there. You just have to know where to look. 答案都在眼前 只是要知道方向
That's why they put the "I" in FBI. 这是为何要叫"调查"局
See you tomorrow morning, Scully. Bright and early. 明天一大早见 史卡利 我们在八点钟
We leave for the very plausible stateof Oregon at 8am. 前往不可思议的俄勒罔州
(tannoy) Would all passengers fasten their seat belts... 请所有乘客系好安全带
as we're about to make... 我们准备要降落...
This must be the place. 一定就是这里
You didn't mention yesterday this case has already been investigated. 昨天你并未提到 这案子已查过了
The FBI got involved after the first three deaths... 前三个案子发生后 调查局就介入了
when local authorities failed to turn up any evidence. 因为当地警方找不到证据
Our boys came out here,enjoyed the local salmon... 我们的人在这里一个礼拜
which, with a little lemon twist,is just to die for. 享受鲑鱼再加点柠檬汁 真是人间美味
Without explanation they were called back in... 没有什么解释 他们就被召回
the case was reclassified and buried in the X-Files until I dug it up. 案子被埋到X档案 直到被我挖出来
完整版请点击
- And you found something they didn't? - Oooh! 你发现了什么 是他们没找到的?
The autopsy reports of the first three victims show no unidentified marks. 前三个死者的验尸报告 身上并没有发现斑点
But those reports were signed by a different medical examiner than the latest victim. 不过写这些报告的法医 不是现在的这个医生
That's good, Scully. 很好史卡利
Better than you expected or better than you hoped? 比你希望的好 还是比你预期的好?
I'll let you know when we get past the easy part. 以后再回答你
Is the medical examiner a suspect? 法医是否也是疑犯?
We don't know yet. I'm exhuming 还不知道我准备开棺
one of the other victims' bodies... 检查其中一位受害人的尸体
to see if we can get a tissue sample to match the girl's. 看看能否找到 与那女子吻合的组织样本
- You're not squeamish, are you?- I don't know. I've never had the pleasure. 你不会害怕这种事吧? 我不知道从来没遇上
- What's going on? 发生了什么事?
- What the hell was that about? - Oh, you know. Probably nothing. 搞什么鬼? 可能没什么
Mr Mulder,John Truitt, County Coroner's Office. 穆德先生 我是约翰楚特郡验尸处
Yeah, hi. This is Agent Scully.How soon can we get started? 你好这是史卡利探员 什么时候可以开始?
- We're ready to go.- Oh, great! 随时都可以 太好了
Were you able to arrange for an examination facility? 能否安排验尸设备?
- We got something for ya. - Excuse me! Excuse me. 我们为你准备了一些工具对不起 对不起
No.
Please! 求你了!
Please stay in the car! 不你留在车里
I just don't know who you people think you are. 你们以为自己是谁?
You think you can come up here and do whatever you please! 来这里为所欲为?
I'm sorry. You are...? 对不起你是?
I'm Dr Jay Nemman,County Medical Examiner. 我是郡医官杰尼曼
Surely you were told of our intentions? 你是应该有收到通知
No. No, we've been away. 不不我们当时不在
Oh! Well, that answers a question that we had. 怪不得 这解决了我们的一个问题
Why you hadn't done the recent autopsy on Karen Swenson. 不是你验凯伦史文森的尸体
You're aware of the tissue sample taken from her? 你知道组织样本的事?
What is the insinuation here? 你这是什么意思?
That I missed something in those other kids? 你是说我漏掉了什么?
- We're not insinuating anything, sir. - Wait a minute! 不是那个意思 等一下
See, I think you are! 我觉得是
And you'd better have something to back it up. 如果你想指控我 最好先找到证据
(girl) Daddy, please! Let's just go home. 爸爸快回家吧
Let's go home! Please! 我们回家吧
The guy obviously needed a longer vacation. 这傢伙需要休长一点的假
(Scully) Ray Soames was the third victim. 雷桑姆是第三个受害人
He spent time in a state mental hospital, 他住过州立精神病院
treated for post-adolescent schizophrenia. 接受青少年精神分裂症治疗
Soames confessed to the first two murders... 桑姆承认杀害前两个受害人
but couldn't produce any evidence that he committed the crimes. 不过提不出任何证据 证明是他干的
Did you read the cause of death? 死因为何?
Exposure. His body was found in the woods after escaping the hospital. 冻死的他逃离医院后 尸体在树林里被发现
Missing for only seven hours in July. 在七月天仅失踪了七个小时
On a warm, 一个20岁的年轻人 在俄勒罔州
summer night in Oregon, Dr Scully? 竟然在夏天晚上冻死?
I got it. 这边好了
- This isn't official procedure. - Really? 这不是正式的程序 真的吗
It's probably a safe bet Ray Soames never made the varsity basketball team. 我敢打赌雷桑姆 从来没参加过篮球队
Seal this up now! Nobody sees or touches this. 封起来 不准任何人来看或碰触
Nobody! 谁都不可以!
This is amazing! 真是不可思议史卡利
Do you know what this could mean? 你知道这意味着什么吗?
It's almost too big to comprehend. 真是让人难以置信

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 211,423评论 6 491
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,147评论 2 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,019评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,443评论 1 283
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,535评论 6 385
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,798评论 1 290
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 38,941评论 3 407
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,704评论 0 266
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,152评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,494评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,629评论 1 340
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,295评论 4 329
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 39,901评论 3 313
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,742评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,978评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,333评论 2 360
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,499评论 2 348

推荐阅读更多精彩内容