火线第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
So, your boy's name is what? | 你那手下叫什么? |
Snot. | 鼻涕虫 |
- You called the guy Snot? - Snotboogie, yeah. | - 你们叫他鼻涕虫? - 是的 鼻涕佬 |
"Snotboogie." | "鼻涕佬" |
He like the name? | 他喜欢这名字? |
- What? - Snotboogie. | - 什么? - 鼻涕佬 |
This kid whose mama went to the trouble of christening him Omar lsaiah Betts? | 他老妈可是费尽心思给他想过正儿八经的名字 |
You know, he forgets his jacket... | 你瞧 他忘了自己的夹克... |
so his nose starts running, and some asshole... | 鼻涕开始乱流 不知哪个混蛋... |
instead of giving him a Kleenex, he calls him "Snot." | 没递包舒洁纸巾给他 反而叫他"鼻涕虫" |
So, he's "Snot" forever. | 所以 他永远是个"鼻涕虫"了 |
Doesn't seem fair. | 似乎不公平 |
Life just be that way, I guess. | 我想 活着就是这样吧 |
完整版请点击 | |
So who shot Snot? | 那么谁开枪打了鼻涕虫? |
I ain't going to no court. | 我才不要上法庭 |
Motherfucker ain't have to put no cap in him though. | 狗娘养的也没必要爆了他的头啊 |
Definitely not. | 当然不必 |
He could've just whipped his ass, like we always whip his ass. | 他可以扁他一顿啊 像我们经常扁他一顿一样 |
- I agree with you. - He gonna kill Snot. | - 我同意你 - 他杀了鼻涕虫 |
火线单词统计
火线高频单词统计
Snot been doing the same shit since I don't know how long. | 鼻涕虫老干这种屁事 我都记不清他干了多久了 |
Kill a man over some bullshit. | 怎么能因为这种破事就做掉一个人呢 |
I'm saying, every Friday night... | 其实呢 每个星期五晚上... |
in the alley behind the cut- rate, we rolling bones, you know? | 在胡同的折扣店后面 我们都会赌骰子 知道吗 |
All the boys from around the way, we roll till late. | 附近的混混都会来 大家赌到很晚 |
Alley crap game, right? | 胡同里的小把戏 对吧? |
And like every time, Snot, he'd fade a few shooters. | 每一次 鼻涕虫...他都会把钱卷跑 |
Play it out till the pot's deep. Then he'd snatch and run. | 玩上一阵子 等钱罐满了 抢了就跑 |
- Every time? - Couldn't help hisself. | - 每次都是? - 小子管不住自己 |
Let me understand you. | 你看我这样理解对不对 |
Every Friday night, you and your boys would shoot crap, right? | 每个周五晚上 你和你的哥们都会赌骰子 对吧? |
And every Friday night, your pal Snotboogie... | 然后每个周五晚上 你的哥们鼻涕佬 |
he'd wait till there was cash on the ground, then grab the money and run away? | 他等到满地都是钱的时候 就会卷走跑路? |
- You let him do that? - We catch him and beat his ass. | - 你们让他那么做? - 我们会抓住他 然后痛扁他一顿 |
But ain't nobody ever go past that. | 但也就这样而已 |
I gotta ask you. | 我得问问你 |
If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away... | 如果每次鼻涕佬都会把钱卷走... |
why'd you even let him in the game? | 为什么你们还让他来赌呢? |
What? | 什么? |
If Snotboogie always stole the money, why'd you let him play? | 如果鼻涕虫每次都偷钱 为什么你们还让他玩呢? |
Got to. This America, man. | 一定要啊 这里是美国 哥们 |
- Guess what he says. - What? | - 猜猜他说了什么 - 说了什么? |
"Gotta let him play, this America." | "一定要啊 这里是美国" |
No fucking way. | 它妈的不是吧 |
- Would I make it up? - He give you the shooter? | - 我干嘛瞎说 - 他供出开枪的人了吗? |
Three Newports and a Grape Nehi he's grand juried. | 三包Newport烟 一瓶Grape Nehi 他是大陪审团的人了 |
It's down, Bunk. | 搞定了 Bunk |
Barksdale's in Part 12, right? | Barksdale是在12庭 对吧? |
Project murder, Westside. | 西区的蓄意谋杀案 |
- Which one, now? - Never mind. | - 哪宗? - 算了 |
Gonna sit in on it for a bit. | 我要进去听一听 |
Where you gonna be? | 你要去哪儿? |
I'm gonna drop this off on Nathan, then I'm going to the office. | 我把这个给Nathan送去 然后回办公室 |
- Don't answer no phones, Bunk. - Yeah, yeah. | - 别接电话 Bunk - 好 好 |
And is that your signature on that photo array card? | 照片册上的签名是你的吗? |
Yes. | 是的 |
And those are your initials as well, next to the photo you identified? | 这也是你在指认的照片上留下的名字缩写吗? |
Yes. | 是的 |
Mr. Gant, do you see the man you identified from that photo array card... | Gant先生 你看见那位被指认的照片上的人 |
sitting in the courtroom today? | 坐在今天的法庭上了吗? |
火线中英对照台词本截图
火线中英对照台词本截图
He's right there. | 他就在那儿 |
For the record, the witness has identified the defendant... | 请记录在案 证人指认出被告 |
D'Angelo Barksdale. D'Angelo Barksdale | |
- Your witness. - Thank you. | - 证人是您的了 - 谢谢 |
Just one question, Mr. Gant. | 就一个问题 Gran先生 |
Have you ever seen this young man before the day in question? | 在案发之前你有见过这位年轻人吗? |
No. | 没...没有 |
No further questions, your honor. | 没有其他问题了 法官大人 |
You're excused, Mr. Gant. | 你可以退庭了 Grant先生 |
Call your next witness. | 请传下个证人 |
State calls Nakeisha Lyles, Your Honor. | 法官大人 州院传证人Nakeisha Lyles |
Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth... | 你能否发誓 保证所述一切皆属实 |
and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 毫无虚假 不折不扣? |
I do. | 我保证 |
Ma'am, can you state your name, please? | 夫人 请说出你的名字 可以吗 |
Nakeisha Lyles. Nakeisha Lyles | |
- And are you employed? - Yes, I am. | - 你有工作吗? - 是的 我有 |
And what is your occupation, Ms. Lyles? | 你的职务是什么 Lyles女士? |
I'm a security guard. | 我是名保安 |
And were you employed as a security guard on May 4, the day of the shooting? | 在枪击案发生的5月4日 你是否正当班? |
What were your duties on that date? | 你那天的职责是什么? |
I was in the booth of 221 . | 我在221号治安亭里 |
And is that the guard booth in the lobby of the Fremont Avenue highrise? | 就是Fremont大街 高楼大堂的治安亭里吗 |
Yes. | 是的 |
And you're behind bullet-proof glass, with a clear view of the lobby? | 你在防弹玻璃之后 是否对整个大堂有一个清晰的视野? |
Yeah. | 是的 |
Good. | 很好 |
Now, Ms. Lyles, I know this may be difficult for you... | 现在 Lyeles女士 我知道这对你来说有点困难... |
but can you tell us what you saw? | 但是你能告诉我你看到了什么吗? |
A man, you know, he was waiting for the elevator... | 一个男人 他正在等电梯... |
and when another man just starts beating on him... | 此时 另一个男人开始殴打他... |
and like, the one man, he got knocked down- - | 接着 一个被打倒在地... |
- The victim got knocked down? - No, the man with the gun. | - 受害人被打倒在地? - 不 是拿枪的人 |
The man who was knocked down had a gun. | 被打倒在地的男人有一把枪 |
And do you see that man in the courtroom today? | 你今天在法庭上有看到那个男人吗? |
Nope. | 没有 |
Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
He ain't here. | 他不在这儿 |
You don't.... | 你不能... |
You testified. | 你做了口供 |
Ms. Lyles, do you remember when Detective Barlow showed you this photo array? | Lyles女士 你还记得Barlow警探 给你看的这份照片册吗? |
- Yeah. - Good. | - 是的 - 很好 |
I call your attention to your initials which identify this photo... | 我提醒你看一下这张被你署名的照片... |
as the man who shot Mr. Blanchard. | 是你指认枪杀Blanchard的人 |
Did you write your initials above that photograph? | 你有没有在照片上留下你的名字缩写? |
完整版请点击 | |
He ain't the one that did the shooting. | 他不是开枪的那一个 |
But you identified him. | 但是你指认了他 |
That's 'cause he looked like the boy that did it. | 那是因为他像那个开枪的人 |
See, the one that did it, I saw him come in the building a week later. | 瞧 这个开枪的人 我在一周后又看到他进了大厦 |
You saw someone else you thought did the shooting? | 你看到了另一个你认为是开枪的人? |
Right, a week later. | 没错 一星期之后 |
Ms. Lyles, when you spoke with the detectives, you never said anything about- - | Lyles夫人 你在和警探的谈话中 你从未提及... |
I tried. I called Detective.... | 我试过了 我打电话给警探... |
Yeah, Detective Barlow on May 13th at 2:00. | 是的 打给Barlow警探 5月13日 两点 |
- But he didn't call me back. - Nicely done. | - 但是他没有回复我 - 干得好 |
- You called Detective Barlow? - Yeah, twice. | - 你打电话给Barlow警探? - 是的 两次 |
Yeah, I wrote it down in the log. | 没错 我还把它写进了日志里 |
- I need a price for pressure- treated. - $14. | - 我要抗压梁木的报价 - 14美元 |
That's the price that you were going to quote me? | 这个价格? 这是你打算给我开的价? |
- yes. - Do you feel that, Mikey, do you feel it? | - 是的 - 你感觉到了吗 Mikey 有感觉吗? |
'Cause I swear to God that is my fucking dick in your ear. | 因为我发誓 我的鸡巴正插进你的耳朵里 |
- That's nice. - Hang on, you fucking thief. | - 很好 - 等一下 你这个不要脸的小偷 |
What's up? | 什么事? |
You been down the hall lately? | 你最近去旁听过吗? |
What? | 什么? |
Your case just hit the wall. Barksdale's crew, they turned it. | 你的案子刚才黄了 Barksdale的人翻案了 |
Two eyewitnesses and a statement. No fucking way, pal. | 两名目击证人 一份口供 它妈的没可能 哥们 |
You listen to me, you little shit, there is no way in hell I am paying that. | 你听我说 你这个臭小子 我不可能付这笔钱 |
No. | 做梦 |
You use my goddamn car to chauffeur that dusty bitch around. | 你居然用我倒霉的车去带那臭婊子兜风 |
- Yo, ease up. - You don't understand. | - 嘿 别发脾气 - 你不明白 |
- I did it for that man and he do this. - Getting heated ain't gonna help. | - 我处处为他 他却这样 - 上火没好处 |
- Greggs, what's your bird saying? - It ain't what she says. | - Greggs 你的人说什么? - 管她说什么 |
Yeah? What do you say? | 是吗? 那你说什么? |
I say we wait, shithead. | 我说等着 猪头 |
That's him. | 就是他 |
All right, easy, girl. | 好了 冷静 姑娘 |
- Yo, Herc, you got that? - Yeah, we see. | - 嘿 Herc 听到了没? - 是的 我们看到了 |
- Are the uniforms on the horn? - They're on hold. | - 警员待命了吗? - 他们待命中 |
- That's Ghost. - All right, good, Tiff. | - 那是Ghost - 好的 很好 Tiff |
Now tell me what I'm seeing, girl. | 告诉我会看到什么 姑娘 |
- He gonna get little Mike. - Then what? | - 他会找到小Mike - 然后呢? |
Mike come back with the money. | Mike拿着钱回来 |
Wait on the drop, take the car when it's deep in the block. | 等他们放货 车进入小区里再拦下 |
I don't want no foot chase. | 我不想来场追捕 |
Copy. | 收到 |
Got it. | 盯上了 |
Go, go, go. The driver's mine. | 上 上 上 司机是我的 |
Get the house on the left. | 右边那栋 |
Get down. Get on the ground. | 趴倒地上 趴下! |
- Put your hands behind your head. - Get your hands up. | - 把手放脑袋后面 - 把手举起来 |
- Shut the engine. - Get that motherfucker around the corner. | - 关掉引擎 - 在街角抓住那个狗娘养的 |
Hand the keys out. Drop the keys out of the car. | 把钥匙递出来 把钥匙扔到车外 |
Drop them now. Get out of the car. | 马上扔出来 下车 |
Get down right here, right here. | 趴倒这里来 马上 |
Get down. | 趴下 |
Passenger, put your hands out of the car window. | 乘客 把你的手伸出车窗 |
Both hands out of the car window. Use your right hand, open up the car door. | 两只手都伸出车窗 用你的右手打开车门 |
Slowly. Step out of the car. | 慢点 走出车来 |
Step out of the car. | 走出车子 |
Down on the ground. | 趴到地上 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字