【Mom】
Look like it's broken. 这个好像坏了。
Mom, it's not work. 妈,这个不能动了。
Mom, can you fix this? 妈妈,你会修这个吗?
I broke it by accident. 我不小心弄破了。
Can it be used again? 这个还能再用吗?
【Mom】
I'll try. 我会试试看。
Looks like I can handle it. 看起来我可以修好。
I'll fix it tomorrow. 我明天来修。
When you come back, it will be working. 你回来的时候,它就会动了。
I'll fix it so that it will be like it's brand new. 我会把它修得像全新的一样。
It doesn't work because it's broken.
What if it gets worse? 如果表达更坏,怎么办?
This looks like I can't fix it. 我好像不会修这个。
It won't be as good as it used to be even if we fix it. 即使修好了,也不会像之前那么好用。
Sorry. We are going to have to wait till Daddy gets here. 抱歉,我们必须要等爸爸回来。
Ask Daddy to fix it. 请爸爸来修这个。
【Kid】
Daddy can fix anything. 爸爸能修任何东西。
Can we throw it away and buy a new one? 我们能把它扔掉买新的吗?
【Mom】
We shouldn't just get rid of it. Let's try to fix it. 不可以只是扔掉,我们修修看。
I'm so sad that it's broken. 它坏掉了,我好伤心。
【Kid】
Thank you for fixing it. 谢谢你修好它。
【打卡任务】
Can it be used again?
Looks like I can handle it.
I'll fix it so that it will be like it's brand new.
It won't be as good as it used to be even if we fix it.
Sorry. We are going to have to wait till Daddy gets here.
We shouldn't just get rid of it. Let's try to fix it.