后半生第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

后半生第1季第4集中英台词整理和单词统计

英文 中文
Oh! Oh my god. 我的天
Oh, my-- I'm not even in the house. 我的天我还没进屋子
I'm fucking soaked. 我就全身湿透了
I'm not even in the house. How long have you had that there? 还没进屋子你放了多久了
About 40 minutes, right. 'Cause I was just waiting like a dog 40分钟吧我像狗一样
- at the window. - You prick. -等在窗边-混蛋
I can't believe that I'm soaked! 不敢相信我被淋湿了
- Ahh, tough day at work? - No. -今天工作困难吗-不
Really easy day at work. 很轻松
No. Tough time the second I get into my own house. 倒是我一进家门就遭殃了
Look at how happy you are. 看你多开心
Good girl.
- Are you goin' in there? - Yeah. -你要进去吗-是的
完整版请点击
- Can you give that to him? - Yeah, course. -能把这个给他吗-当然
Ta. 谢谢
- You're a friend of his are you? - Yeah. -你是他朋友吗-嗯
- All right? - Some post. -来啦-你的信
- Where d'you get that? - Postman gave it to me. -你从哪儿拿到的-邮差给我的
What? 什么
后半生高频词统计

后半生高频词
Oh, for f--
Should've made him put it through the letterbox. 应该让他放进信箱的
I was walking along the side of the road 我在路边走
'cause there was no pavement. 因为没有人行道
I slipped down this steep bank and onto some rubbish-- 我在一个陡坡上滑倒摔在了垃圾上
big chunk of wood with, like, 是一堆木头
a nail, metal spike sticking out of it-- 上面还有金属钉子
and went right on it. 直接摔了上去
Well, it just went right through me, right through me side, 从我身体穿过从我这一侧进去
out me back. 背后出来
There was blood everywhere. 到处都是血
It's a miracle I'm still alive 我没死简直是个奇迹
'cause the doctor said, because I'm so big, 因为医生说因为我很胖
it just went straight through me 钉子从我身体穿过
and missed me vital organs. 没有伤到任何重要器官
- You know, just straight through the--- Flab. -就穿过了...-赘肉
So, in a way, my fatness saved my life. 所可以说我的胖救了我一命
Not really. 并没有
If you'd have been thin, 你要是瘦子的话
the spike would have missed you altogether, wouldn't it? 那钉子根本就不会刺到你不是吗
You'd just be lying next to a spike. Not a problem. 你就只会倒在钉子旁边不会有任何问题
Cheers. 再见
Good pictures. 照片不错
Lisa's old room. 丽莎以前就住在这里
Hungry? 饿了吗
Stupid question. 弱智问题
Thought you were gonna grab the back of my neck. 还以为你要抓我脖子后面
Not yet. 暂时不会
Say you wanna use this photo here, you just... 比方说你想用这张照片你就
take the file P100124.Jpg, 点击P100124.jpg
and you just drag it across 拖动它
and pop it in the folder and it uploads. 拖到这里就会自动上传
That's done. And then check the next image. 就完了然后看下一张图片
Looks like P100125.Jpg. 似乎是P100125.jpg
You just click it, move it across, pop it in the folder. 点击拖动放进文件夹
Fuck me! 我日
Why do you wanna work here? 你为什么想在这工作
- It's exciting. - What is? -很令人激动-什么令人激动
Journalism. 新闻工作
- This isn't fucking journalism. - You've gotta start somewhere. -这不是新闻工作-总要有个开始吧
后半生台词本中英对照

后半生台词本单词标注
Yeah, but if you start here, you'll end here. 是但如果你从这开始你最后还是会在这儿
Look at this. 看看他
Not true, actually, no. 不是这样的不是
No, this is a great stepping stone, this place. 这里是个很棒的跳板
There was a guy who worked here a while ago, 之前有个在这工作的人
- went on to work for The Guardian. - What was his name? -然后去了《卫报》-他叫什么
- No, I can't remember his name. - Oh, he made it big then? -我记不住他的名字-那他是出名了
- The point is-- - Bill Coombes. -重点是-比尔·库恩斯
Wasn't here long. 在这儿没待多久
Was a bit grabby. 有点贪婪
I do get that a lot though. 我深有体会
He's a lorry driver now. 他现在是卡车司机
Since the court case. 自从那次官司之后
I didn't know that. But the point is, okay, 我不知道但重点是
you start here, 你从这里开始
then you go on to have a bright future in journalism. 然后你会在新闻业中拥有锦绣前程
There is no bright future in journalism. 新闻夜中没有锦绣前程
By the time you're a features writer, there won't be newspapers 等你成了专栏作家就不会有报纸了
as we know them 我们都知道
because it'll just be a shit storm on the Internet. 因为到时所有人都会在网上
People posting nasty, 人们发表恶心
fucking hateful opinions that aren't even theirs 根本不是他们的仇恨意见
'cause their editor told them to, 因为他们的编辑让他们这么做
to get clickbait for fucking advertisers 为广告商制造噱头
because the world is full of fuckin' morons. 因为世界满是傻逼
It's awful. It's an awful future. 那是个可怕的未来
Tell you what, misery guts. This might cheer you up... um... 跟你说个事苦瓜脸这或许能让你开心起来
Just been speaking to Jill, 我最近跟吉尔有在交流
and we might've got you a date. 我们也许可以给你安排个约会对象[定日期]
- For what? - For... -干什么-干...
- Well, we know a lovely lady- -- Oh, a date? -我们认识一个不错的女士-约会啊
- Yeah. - Forget it! -是的-算了
Well, hang on. She's also a widow. 别急她也丧偶
So we'd have a lot in common? 所以我们有很多共同点了
- I've told her all about you-- - Yeah? -我跟她讲了很多你的事-是吗
You told her I'm still married? 你跟她说了我仍然已婚吗
- Well, no. I mean-- - To your sister. -不是-和你姐姐是夫妻
- No. - Have you forgotten that? -没-你忘了吗
Because I haven't. I still know the deal. 因为我还没忘我还记得我们的誓约
I'm just getting on with stuff 我之所以还在继续生活
to keep you off my back until it's time. 是为了让你别来烦我直到我烦了为止
Because when you see me, for one moment you think 因为当你看着我哪怕就那么一瞬间你觉得
I look like I'm enjoying myself for a split second, 我像是在享受生活
know that in there I'm still fucking in pain 你要知道我内心仍然是痛苦的
and the moment's ruined 那一刻就被毁了
完整版请点击
'cause I can't share it with her, okay? 因为我不能和她分享懂吗
And I can't fucking wait to be with her. 我等不及要去和她团聚了
Tony, that doesn't make sense. You're a rational man. 托尼这根本没道理你是个理智的人
You don't even believe in an afterlife. 你不相信来世
I know. She's nowhere, all right? 我知道她哪儿都不在
But get this through your head... 你只需要记住一点
I'd rather be nowhere with her 我宁愿和她一样存在于虚无里
than somewhere without her, all right? 也不想在没有她的世界里独自存在好吗
Fucking hell. Why can't you just leave me alone? 该死你怎么就不能不来烦我
Oh, God.
I've been getting a bit of pressure... 我最近感受到了一点压力
to maybe start dating again. 有人让我开始再次约会
I say "Again." I've never dated. 我虽然说"再次"但我其实从没约过会
I don't see the point. 不知道有什么意义
I met someone, by chance, 我偶然遇见了一个人
and she turned out to be perfect, 结果完美无缺
and... I can't see that ever happening again. 我觉得这样的事不会再有第二次了
What about just... 那只是
- having fun? - It won't be fun. -单纯玩乐呢-不会好玩的
Yeah, again, shit attitude, mate. 又是这种破态度
All this, "Oh, where's my soulmate?" 总是在想"我的灵魂伴侣在哪"
I'm not even sure it's natural for us to have one mate for life. 我都不确定一生只能有一个伴是不是正常的
It's pretty rare in most species, I've gotta tell you. 我跟你说在很多物种中这样的情况都很罕见
There is... an Australian mouse. 有一种澳大利亚老鼠
Now, the male lives for a year, 雄性寿命只有一年
because as soon as it becomes an adult and it wants to mate, 因为一旦它成年它就想要交配
it goes out and mates... 然后就会出去和
with about a hundred females. 大约100只雌性交配
Literally, it gets the horn, 只要它硬起来
and it thinks, "Right, I'm gonna shag everything that moves." 它就会想"我要上所有会动的东西"
And it does. 它真这么干了
You know, there's no wooing, there's no "Are we compatible?" 没有求爱不会问"我们合拍吗"
"Is she my soulmate?" There's none of that. "它是我的灵魂伴侣吗"统统没有
He's just on her, whether she likes it or not. 它就直接干不管对方喜不喜欢它
I mean, it's basically rape, yeah? 这可以说是强奸了对吧
But there's no silly outcry. 但是并没有大声喊叫
And then... 然后
exhausted... 筋疲力尽
dead. 死掉
That's £68, please. 一共68英镑谢谢
Any plans for the weekend? 周末有什么计划吗
Gonna rape myself to death. 准备把自己强奸到死
- Hi. - Hello. -你好-你好
- Where's the other one? - Which one? -另外一个护士呢-哪个
Scottish, mouthy. 苏格兰的话多
Emma. Do you want to speak to her? 艾玛你找她有事吗
Err... yeah, please. 是的麻烦了
Cheers. 谢谢
You all right, Dad? 你还好吗爸
- Did you... wanna see me? - Yeah. -你想见我-嗯
I'm sorry. 抱歉
What for? 为什么
Doesn't matter, apparently. 不重要
- What doesn't matter? - Why I'm apologizing. -什么不重要-为什么我给你道歉
I'm apologizing for... 我主要是为了
being an arsehole in general. 我本人的混蛋表现而道歉
Oh... right. 好吧
So are you apologizing for being an arsehole so far, 你是为你目前为止的混蛋表现道歉
or are you apologizing in advance? 还是提前为之后的表现道歉
I think you do a great job with my dad, and... 我觉得你把我爸爸照顾得很好
I don't spend enough time with him. 我陪他的时间不多
All right. Fine. 好的
I wouldn't worry about your dad. 不必担心你爸爸
Cheers. 谢谢
Yeah...
about your dad. 关于你爸
You upset quite a few people today, didn't you, Ray? 你今天惹毛了好几个人是吗雷
How? 怎么回事
Well, he told Ireney Tindall that he'd like to do her from behind. 他跟艾雷妮·汀道尔说他想从后面操她
Why from behind? 为什么要从后面
- I don't really think that's the issue. - No, sure- - -这不是问题所在吧-我知道
- Ugly. - Oh right. -因为丑-好吧
And he accused Charlie Willis of sucking off Elton John. 然后他指控查理·威利斯给埃尔顿·约翰口交
How old's Charlie Willis? 查理·威利斯多大了
Eighty nine. 89岁
Dirty bastard. 真下流

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 215,076评论 6 497
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 91,658评论 3 389
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 160,732评论 0 350
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 57,493评论 1 288
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 66,591评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 50,598评论 1 293
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,601评论 3 415
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 38,348评论 0 270
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,797评论 1 307
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 37,114评论 2 330
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 39,278评论 1 344
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,953评论 5 339
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,585评论 3 322
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 31,202评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,442评论 1 268
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 47,180评论 2 367
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 44,139评论 2 352

推荐阅读更多精彩内容