后半生第1季第1集中英台词整理和单词统计
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
If you're watching this, then I'm not around anymore. | 如果你看到这个就说明已经不在人世了 |
I couldn't say any of this to your face. It's too embarrassing. | 我没法当着面对你说这些话太尴尬了 |
For you, not for me, obviously. | 当然是对我来说不是你 |
You're never very good at hearing how lovely you are. | 你从来不喜欢听人说你人有多好 |
But you are. | 但这是事实 |
You are. You're lovely. | 真的你人很好 |
But you're absolutely fucking useless. | 但你他妈的一无是处 |
So I thought I'd leave you a little guide to life without me. | 所以我想给你一点没有我的生活指南 |
You've gotta turn the alarm off in the morning, yeah? | 早上要关掉警报器好吗 |
If you open the door, it'll set it off, | 你要是打开门就会触发警报 |
then the alarm company think we're getting broken into. | 然后警报公司会以为有人闯进我们家 |
If you do set it off, you've gotta ring 'em. | 如果你触发了你就得给他们打电话 |
The number's in your phone under "alarm." The alarm code is 8645. | 号码在你手机里名字是"警报"密码是8645 |
完整版请点击 | |
That's your PIN code. | 这是你的识别密码 |
You know this. | 你知道的 |
And... put it on "perimeter," otherwise the dog will set it off. | 还有要把它放到狗到不了的地方不然会被狗触发 |
And feed the dog, yeah? | 记得喂狗好吗 |
First thing in the morning and when you get in from work. | 早上和下班回家后 |
And what else? | 还有什么 |
后半生高频词统计
后半生高频词
Gotta put the bins out Tuesday evenings. | 周二晚上把垃圾桶放到门外 |
Black bin is household waste, | 黑色垃圾桶是装生活垃圾 |
green bin is recy- | 绿色垃圾桶装回... |
Where's your bowl? | 你的碗呢 |
There it is. | 在这儿呢 |
Oh, fuck! | 靠 |
No dog food. | 没有狗粮了 |
Baked beans or vegetable curry? | 烘豆还是咖喱蔬藻 |
Thought so. | 猜到了 |
Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
I'll get you some real food later. | 我回头给你买点真的食物 |
Fuckin' hell. | 该死 |
Vegetable curry for me then. | 那我吃咖喱蔬菜 |
- Hello. - Hello. | -你好-你好 |
I'm starting here today. | 我今天开始 |
I'm starting work here today. | 我今天开始在这儿上班 |
Okay. Do you have a name? | 好的你有名字吗 |
Yes. Sandy. | 有桑迪 |
No, I mean, who are you meant to meet here? | 不我是说你应该见谁 |
Who hired you? | 谁招聘了你 |
Oh. Mr. Braden. | 布雷登先生 |
Come here. Good girl. | 过来真听话 |
Your dog should be on a lead. | 你应该给你的狗拴条狗绳 |
- What? - Dogs should be on a lead. | -什么-狗应该拴狗绳 |
Can't you read? The park's for everyone. | 你不识字吗公园是大家的 |
Oh, right. Oh, sorry. | 这样抱歉 |
Thank you. Come here, girl. Come here. | 谢谢提醒过来过来 |
What?! He is not a fat, hairy, nosy cocksucker. | 什么他不是个又胖又多毛的爱管闲事的傻逼 |
Bad girl, Brandy. Sorry about that. | 真不乖布兰迪抱歉 |
- Disgusting. - See you later. | -恶心-再见 |
Good girl. | 真乖 |
Right. | 好了 |
I've gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
See you later. | 再见 |
I'll bring you some food. | 我会给你买点吃的 |
Good girl. Good girl. | 乖乖 |
Good girl. | 乖 |
Here you go. | 给 |
- What? - It's your post. | -什么-你的信 |
Put it through the door. | 塞进门里 |
后半生台词本中英对照
后半生台词本单词标注
Well, you're here, so it saves me a trip. | 你都在这儿了我就不用过去了 |
- I don't wanna walk with it, do I? - Why not? | -我不想把信拿在手上-为什么 |
You're new, aren't you? | 你是新来的对吗 |
Yeah, I was transferred-- | 嗯我刚调到这边 |
No, I don't care. | 不我不关心 |
Presumably in your old round, | 我猜在你之前工作的地方 |
you put things through the door, didn't you? | 你是把信塞进门里对吗 |
Mate, there's no need to get all lairy. | 哥们没必要这么凶啊 |
- Why are you talking to me like this? - Will you report me? | -你干嘛这么和我说话-你要举报我吗 |
Yeah. What's your name? | 是的你叫什么 |
- You'll laugh. - Trust me. | -你会笑的-相信我 |
It's Pat. | 帕特 |
Postman Pat? | 邮差帕特 |
Yeah. | 对 |
Put it through the door. | 塞进门去 |
That was easy, wasn't it? | 很简单不是吗 |
- You could've done that. - No, I couldn't. | -你也可以塞的-不我不行 |
- Why not? - I'm not a postman. | -为什么-我不是邮差 |
Go on. | 走吧 |
Hi, George. | 你好乔治 |
Hi. | 你好 |
Who's that? | 那是谁 |
He's my uncle. | 我叔叔 |
Pedo! | 恋童癖 |
What? | 什么 |
Pedo! | 恋童癖 |
I'm not a pedo. | 我不是恋童癖 |
And if I was, you'd be safe, you tubby, little ginger cunt. | 我要是的话也不会找你你个红毛小胖子 |
Welcome. | 欢迎 |
Great to have you. | 很高兴你能加入 |
I remember my first day, and it is exciting, isn't it? | 我记得我的第一天很令人激动对吗 |
- Yeah. - Yeah. Great place to work, this. | -是的-这地方很适合上班 |
Very dynamic, lots of people in and out all the time. | 很有活力随时都有人进进出出 |
Really excellent bunch of people. | 很棒的一群人 |
Hard working. | 兢兢业业 |
It's very rewarding as well. You get to go out into the community. | 奖励也很丰盛你可以深入到社区当中 |
And that can be anything from local stories, you know, | 可以是本地新闻 |
erm... entertainment, finance. | 娱乐金融 |
So, yeah. | 嗯 |
Kath does the advertising. | 凯茜负责广告 |
Be nice to her, and she might | 对她好点她也许会 |
take you to the opening of a new restaurant, give you a free meal. | 带你去参加新餐厅的开业大典免费吃顿饭 |
Lenny does all the photography, | 伦尼负责所有摄影 |
so if you're interested in that... | 如果你对此感兴趣 |
Everyone chips in on everything, really. | 每个人在所有事上都有各自的贡献 |
完整版请点击 | |
So what kind of thing are you interested in, would you say? | 你对什么事最感兴趣 |
Writing features. | 写专题 |
Perfect. That's great. | 完美很好 |
You'll definitely do that here. | 这里肯定会需要写专栏 |
Lots of features. Sky's the limit. | 很多专题没有上限 |
Tony's the head of features. | 托尼 专题组组长 |
He's not here. | 他不在 |
He's a very good writer. | 他是个优秀写手 |
Very smart, very experienced, good guy. Erm... | 很聪明很有经验人也不错 |
He's not himself at the minute, to be honest. | 他最近精神不太好老实说 |
He's had a bit of bad news. Erm... | 他生活里遇上了一些不好的事 |
His...err... Tony's my brother-in-law. | 他的托尼是我的姐夫 |
Erm. He was married to my sister, Lisa, | 他娶了我的姐姐丽莎 |
who died. | 最近去世了 |
Cancer. | 癌症 |
- Sorry. - Yeah. | -我很遗憾-嗯 |
And he was obviously devastated. | 他很绝望 |
Err... suicidal. | 有自杀倾向 |
Right. | 嗯 |
I should warn you, he might... | 我提醒下你他有时候 |
say a few things that are a bit... | 可能会说一些 |
brutal... | 比较苛刻的话 |
at times, so, you know, don't take it personally. | 所以你懂的别太往心里去 |
I mean, you will be working closely with him. | 你会和他近距离共事 |
Anyway, err... | 总之 |
have fun. | 工作开心 |
Thanks. | 谢谢 |
So, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
Same. | 老样子 |
Bad then? | 那就是不好了 |
I've honestly nothing to compare it to anymore. | 我真的没有什么东西可拿来做比较了 |
But I guess a good day | 不过如果 |
is when I don't go around | 我没有欲望朝陌生人的脸开枪 |
wanting to shoot random strangers in the face | 然后再自杀的话 |
and then turn the gun on myself. | 就算是情况比较好了 |
One of my clients | 我的一个病人 |
fantasizes about killing his ex-wife... | 他打飞机的时候 |
...when he's masturbating. | 会幻想杀死他的前妻 |
Why are you telling me that? | 你跟我说这个干什么 |
I didn't say his name. | 我没说他的名字 |
No, I know, but... | 不我知道可是 |
how does that help me? | 这对我有什么帮助 |
I dunno. | 我不知道 |
I guess to let you know you're not the only one. | 大概是为了让你知道你不是唯一一个 |
Only what? | 唯一一个什么 |
Well, the only mental case out there. | 唯一一个精神病人 |
I mean, y'know... | 我是说你懂的 |
the only guy with mental problems. | 唯一一个精神有问题的人 |
- I've got problems. - Go on. | -我也有问题-你继续 |
God, man, where do I start? | 天我要从何说起 |
Maybe start with me, as I'm paying, but... | 可以从我开始毕竟我给了钱不过 |
- Morning. - Morning. | -早-早 |
Terrible, isn't it? Scarred for life. | 很糟糕对吗永久留下创伤 |
Hardly scarred for life. | 算不上永久吧 |
She's 93. | 她已经93岁了 |
If she lives to 100, | 如果她活到100岁 |
she's only been scarred for seven percent of her life. | 也就只有7年的创伤 |
You're late. | 你迟到了 |
You're boring. | 你无聊 |
You're joking, aren't you? | 你在开玩笑对吗 |
I wasn't, but go on. What have you got? | 没有不过你继续你有什么 |
It's distribution day. | 今天是分派日 |
No, I mean, why would you think I was joking about you being boring? | 不我是说你为什么觉得我说你无聊是在开玩笑 |
Have you got a... counterargument or... | 你有反驳观点吗还是 |
- Why do you let him get away with this? - I don't. | -他这样你都不管管吗-当然管 |
Tony, come on. What's going on? | 托尼拜托怎么了 |
We're putting out a free local newspaper that no one cares about. | 我们发行了很多没人看的免费报纸 |
No, that's not true. | 不是这样的 |
And that's not wh-- Can you come in my office? | 这也不是你能来我办公室一趟吗 |
Sure. | 当然 |
A lot of people rely on our paper. | 很多人看我们的报纸 |
Not everyone's on Twitter, are they? | 不是人人都用推特的对吗 |
Back to work, everyone. | 大家继续工作 |
What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
That I'm sorry, and I'll buck my ideas up? | 我很抱歉我会努力的 |
'Cause I won't. 'Cause there's no point. | 因为我不会这没有意义 |
获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字