唐顿庄园第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
Oh, my God. 上帝啊
That's impossible. 这不可能
I'll take it up there now. 我这就送去
Don't be stupid. 别傻了
None of them will be up for hours. What difference will it make? 等他们起床还早呢不差这一会儿
Jimmy will do it when he comes in. 吉米来了自会去送
Six o'clock! 六点了
Thank you, Daisy. 谢谢黛西
Anna. 安娜
Just for once in my life 哪怕这辈子只有一次
I'd like to sleep until I woke up natural. 我真想睡到自然醒
Is your fire still in? 炉火还旺吗
Yes, Mrs Patmore. 是的帕特莫太太
Oh, my, my, will wonders never cease? 还真是不可思议啊
Have you laid the servant's hall breakfast? 仆人们的早餐摆好了吗
Yes, Mrs Patmore. 好了帕特莫太太
And finished blacking that stove? 炉子擦亮了吗
Yes, Mrs Patmore. 是的帕特莫太太
What about the bedroom fires? 卧室的炉火呢
All lit, Mrs Patmore. 都生好了帕特莫太太
Right, well, take your things 好的带上家什
and get started on the fires on the ground floor. 去把底楼的火也生了
Now, hurry up. 动作快点
- Any sign of William? - No. -见着威廉了吗-没有
- Where have you been? - I'm not late, am I? -你上哪儿去了-我没迟到吧
You're late when I say you're late. 我说你迟了就是迟了
Daisy, whatever are you doing there, 黛西你蜷在那儿做什么
crouching in the dark? 黑灯瞎火的
You weren't here and I didn't like to touch 你不在我也不想用
the curtains with me dirty hands. 脏手去拉窗帘
Well, quite right, too. 说得没错
- Why didn't you put the lights on? - I daren't. -你怎么不开灯-我不敢
完整版请点击
Well, it's electricity and not the devil's handiwork. 电又不是什么牛鬼蛇神
You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. 你早晚都得习惯的
At Skelton Park, they've even got it in the kitchens. 人家斯凯尔顿庄园连厨房都通上电了
What for? 为什么呀
Yes, Mrs Patmore. 好的帕特莫太太
Breakfast is ready, Mr Carson. 早膳已备好卡森先生
Ah, William, any papers yet? 威廉报纸送来了吗
- They're late. - They certainly are. -送报员迟到了-见怪不怪
Get the board out so you can do them as soon as they're here. 把板子准备好报纸一来就可以熨了
Is the library tidy? 书房收拾妥当了吗
Yes, Mrs Hughes. 收拾好了休斯太太
Good. I want the dining room given a proper going over today. 很好今天要彻底打扫餐厅
You can do it when they've finished their breakfast. 他们用完早餐你们就开始
Oh, heavens, girl! 天哪傻丫头
You're building a fire, not inventing it. 你是要生火又不是钻木取火
How many have you done? 还剩几个了
This is me last till they come downstairs. 主人下楼前最后一个了
Very well. 很好
Now, get back down to the kitchens before anyone sees you. 赶紧回厨房免得被人瞧见
- And they're off. - No rest for the wicked. -他们起来了-片刻不得消停
Lady Mary. Are the tea trays ready? 是玛丽小姐茶盘备好了吗
All ready, Mrs Patmore. 都准备好了帕特莫太太
If the water's boiled. 就等水开了
Could you give us a hand to take the other two up? 你能帮忙把另两个端上去吗
I've got her ladyship's to carry. 我还要服侍夫人呢
- I'll help. - Back door. -我来吧-后门有人
The papers, at last. William! 报纸终于来了威廉
- You're late. - Yeah, I know, but... -你迟到了-是我知道但是
- But what? - You'll see. -但是什么-你看了就知道了
Do The Times first, he only reads that at breakfast. 先熨《泰晤士报》他早餐时只读这份
And the Sketch for her ladyship. 再是夫人的《每日见闻报》
You can manage the others later, if need be. 其他的等会儿再说如果需要的话
- Why are their papers ironed? - What's it to you? -为什么还要熨报纸-关你什么事
To dry the ink, silly. 为了让油墨干透傻丫头
We wouldn't want his lordship's hands to be as black as yours. 怎能让老爷的手弄得和你一样脏呢
Mr Carson, I think you ought to see this. 卡森先生我想你得看看这个
- I can't make myself believe it. - Me neither. -简直不敢相信-我也是
- His lordship's dressed. - William! -老爷更衣完毕-威廉
Will you stop talking and take this kedgeree up. 别聊天了把这盘鱼蛋烩饭端上去
And mind the burners are still lit. 小心下面还烧着火呢
Yes, Mrs Patmore. 好的帕特莫太太
- Is it really true? - Afraid so. -这是真的吗-恐怕是的
Nothing in life is sure. 世事无常啊
Good morning, Carson. 早安卡森
Good morning, my lord. 早安老爷
Is it true what they're saying? 他们所言当真
I believe so, my lord. 我想是的老爷
I'm afraid we'll know some people on it. 恐怕船上还有我们认识的人
I don't suppose there are any lists of survivors yet? 幸存者的名单还没公布吧
I understand most of the ladies were taken off in time. 据我所知大多数女士被及时救出了
You mean the ladies in first class? 你是说头等舱的女宾吧
God help the poor devils below decks. 上帝保佑那些下等舱的可怜人儿
On their way to a better life. 死后能得以超度
What a tragedy. 真是灭顶之灾啊
When Anna told me, 安娜告诉我的时候
I thought she must have dreamt it. 我还以为她说梦话呢
Do we know anyone on board? 船上有熟人吗
Your mother knows the Astors, at least she knows him. 你妈妈认识阿斯特一家至少认识他本人
We dined with Lady Rothes last month. 我们上个月还和罗斯小姐共进晚餐
There are bound to be others. 势必还有其他熟人
I thought it was supposed to be unsinkable. 我以为它永不沉没呢
Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it, 没有高不可攀的山峰
so every ship is unsinkable until it sinks. 也没有永不翻沉的船
- Good morning, Papa. - Good morning. What's that? -早安爸爸-早那是什么
Just arrived. Telegram. 刚到的电报
- Is her ladyship awake? - Yes, my lord. -夫人醒了吗-醒了老爷
- I'm just going to take in her breakfast. - Thank you. -我这就去把早餐端来-谢了
Hello. 谁啊
May I come in? 我能进来吗
Isn't this terrible? 简直太不幸了
When you think how excited Lucy Rothes was at the prospect. 一想起露西·罗斯出发有多兴奋
It's too awful for any words. 真是惨到无以言表
完整版请点击
Did J.J. Astor get off? 阿斯特逃过一劫了吗
Of course that new wife of his is bound to have been rescued. 他的新婚妻子肯定获救了
I've had a telegram from George Murray. 我收到了乔治·莫里发来的电报
- One of his partners is in New York. - Yes? -他有位合伙人在纽约-怎么了
It seems James and Patrick were on board. 詹姆斯和帕特里克好像也在船上
What? They can't have been. They weren't going over until May. 什么怎么可能他们要五月才出发
Then they changed their plans. 那就是计划有变
They're on the passenger list. 他们的确在乘客名单上
Thank you, O'Brien. That'll be all for the moment. 谢谢奥布瑞恩先就这样吧
But surely they were picked up? 但他们肯定获救了吧
- Doesn't look like it. - What? -不尽其然-什么
Neither of them? 一个都没救上来吗
You must tell Mary. 你得告诉玛丽
She can't hear about it from anyone else. 只有你亲口告诉她才行
Neither of them were picked up, that's what he said. 两个都没被救上来他是这么说的
Mr Crawley and Mr Patrick? 卡劳利先生和帕特里克少爷吗
That's what he said. 他是这么说的
Her ladyship was the colour of this cloth. 夫人惊得面色煞白
Well, it's a terrible shame if it's true. 如果真是这样那就太可惜了
It's worse than a shame, it's a complication. 怎一个可惜了得这下麻烦大了
- What do you mean? - What do you think? -此话怎讲-你说呢
Mr Crawley was his lordship's cousin 卡劳利先生是老爷的堂兄
and heir to the title. 也是爵位继承人
I thought Lady Mary was the heir. 我以为玛丽小姐才是继承人
She's a girl, stupid. 她是个女孩傻丫头
Girls can't inherit. 女孩不能做继承人
But now Mr Crawley's dead 但现在卡劳利先生已故
and Mr Patrick was his only son. 而帕特里克少爷又是他的独子
- So, what happens next? - It's a dreadful thing. -这下如何是好-真是太可怕了
Hello. 您好
I've been waiting at the back door. I knocked, but no one came. 我一直等在后门却一直没人应门
So you pushed in? 那你就推门而入了
I'm John Bates, the new valet. 我叫约翰·贝茨是新来的男仆
- The new valet? - That's right. -新来的男仆-没错
- You're early. - Came on the milk train. -你来得真早-搭清晨的车过来的
Thought I'd use the day to get to know the place, start tonight. 想用白天的时间熟悉环境今晚上任
I'm Anna, the head housemaid. 我是安娜女仆领班
How do you do? 您好
And I'm Miss O'Brien, her ladyship's maid. 我是奥布瑞恩小姐夫人的贴身侍女
You better come along with us. 随我们来
But how can you manage? 但你要怎么应付得过来
Don't worry about that, I can manage. 不必担心我自能应对
- Because we've all got our own work to do. - I can manage. -我们可都有活在身-我能行
All right, Mrs Hughes, 好了休斯太太
I'll take over. Thank you. 我来负责这里谢谢
Good morning, Mr Bates. Welcome. 早上好贝茨先生欢迎
- I hope your journey was satisfactory. - It was fine. Thank you. -愿你旅途一切顺利-顺利谢谢
I am the butler of Downton. My name is Carson. 我是唐顿庄园的管家我叫卡森
How do you do, Mr Carson? 您好卡森先生
This is Thomas, first footman. 这位是托马斯第一男仆
He's been looking after his lordship 自沃特森先生走后老爷的起居
since Mr Watson left. 一直由他负责
It'll be a relief to get back to normal, won't it, Thomas? 这下终于能回归正轨了对吧托马斯
I assume that everything is ready for Mr Bates' arrival? 贝茨先生的房间都安排妥当了吧
I've put him in Mr Watson's old room. 就安排在原来沃特森先生的住处
Though he left it in quite a state, I can tell you. 虽然他走的时候屋里一片狼藉
But what about all them stairs? 可那么多台阶怎么办
- I keep telling you, I can manage. - Of course you can. -我都说了我能行-当然
Thomas, take Mr Bates to his room, 托马斯领贝茨先生入住
show him where he'll be working. 带他去看看工作的地方
Thank you, everyone. 多谢各位
Well, I can't see that lasting long. 我可不觉得这长久得了
Thank you, Miss O'Brien. 行了奥布瑞恩小姐
Oh, yes. 好极了
I should be comfortable here. 我在这里会住得很舒服
Does this mean I'll have to go into full mourning? 难道是说我必须戴重孝吗
My first cousin and his son are almost certainly dead. 我的堂兄和侄子几乎已确定遇难
We'll all be in mourning. 我们全家都得服丧
No, I mean with the other thing. 不我是说那件事
After all, it wasn't official. 毕竟没有正式订婚
If you're saying you do not wish to 若你不想以未婚妻的身份
mourn Patrick as a fiance, that is up to you. 为帕特里克戴孝那就随你吧
Well, no one knew about it outside the family. 反正只有家里人知道
I repeat, it is up to you. 我说了你自己决定
Well, that's a relief. 这样我就放心了
There's some cedar-lined cupboards in the attic 阁楼上有几个内衬雪松木的衣柜
for things that aren't often worn, 摆放不常穿着的服装
travelling clothes and such. 以及旅行装束等
Mr Watson used them to rotate the summer and winter stuff. 沃特森先生把换季衣物都收在那里
I'll show you later. 迟些带你去看
What about studs and links? 饰纽和链扣如何挑选
Do I choose them or does he? 由我定还是他定
Lay them out unless he asks for something in particular. 没有特别交代就呈给他挑选
These for a ball, 这些是舞会用的
these for an ordinary dinner, 家常便餐时用这些
these only in London. 这些只在伦敦用
- I'll get the hang of it.- Yeah, you'll have to. -我会记清楚的-是的你必须记住
Snuff boxes, he collects them. 鼻烟壶他收集的
Beautiful. 精美
- Funny our job, isn't it?- What do you mean? -你我这份工作真是滑稽-怎么说
The way we live with all this pirate's hoard within our reach. 奇珍异宝触手可及
But none of it's ours, is it? 可没有一件属于我们不是吗
No, none of it's ours. 是的不属于我们
I can't believe I've been passed over for Long John Silver. 我竟被个跛脚的强盗抢了职位
You should have spoken up when you had the chance. 上次有机会这话你就该直接挑明
Don't make the same mistake next time. 下次别再犯同样的错
Who says there'll be a next time? 谁知还会不会有下次
Is this a public holiday no one's told me of ? 莫非今天休假他们忘了通知我
She was certainly reluctant to go into mourning. 她显然是不愿意服丧
Well, she'll have to. We all will. 她会的我们都要服丧
O'Brien's sorting out my black now. 奥布瑞恩在为我整理黑色丧服
And I've told Anna to see 我已经让安娜去看看
what the girls have that still fits. 女儿们有什么合适的衣服
Of course, this alters everything. 这桩意外改变了一切
You won't try to deny it. 这一点不容你否认
You must challenge the entail now, surely. 毫无疑问你必须争取改变限定继承权
Can't we at least wait until we know they're dead 就不能等确定他们遇难了
before we discuss it? 再讨论这件事
Don't talk as if I'm not brokenhearted, because I am. 别说得好像我铁石心肠一样我也很伤心
Of course, I've never understood why this estate must go 可我没法理解为何这份产业只能
to whomever inherits your title. 由继承你爵位的人接管
My dear, I don't make the law. What is it? 亲爱的法律并非由我制定什么事
The Dowager Countess is in the drawing room. 老夫人到了在客厅里
- I'll come now.- She asked for Lady Grantham. -我马上来-她要见夫人
I wonder what I've done wrong this time. 不知这次我又做错了什么
Oh. And the new valet has arrived, my lord. 另外新男仆已到任老爷
Has he? Thank you, Carson. 是吗谢谢卡森
What is it? 还有什么事
I'm not entirely sure that he'll prove equal to the task. 我不太确定他能否胜任这份工作
But your lordship will be the judge of that. 但这由老爷您决定
Better go. 我先过去了
Tell her about James and Patrick. 告诉她詹姆斯和帕特里克的噩耗
She won't have heard. 她应该还不知道
Of course I've heard. Why else would I be here? 我当然已经得知否则何必匆匆赶来
Robert didn't want you to 罗伯特不想让您
read about it in the newspaper and be upset. 因报纸上的消息而哀伤过度
He flatters me. 他多虑了
I'm tougher than I look. 我没那么多愁善感
I'm very sorry about poor Patrick, of course. 当然了我为可怜的帕特里克感到难过
- He was a nice boy.- We were all so fond of him. -他是个好孩子-我们都很喜欢这孩子
But I never cared for James. 可我一直不喜欢詹姆斯
He was too like his mother 他像极了他母亲
and a nastier woman never drew breath. 一刻也不让人安生
- Will you stay for some luncheon?- Thank you. -您留下用午餐吗-谢谢
- I'll let Carson know.- I've already told him. -我去通知卡森-我已经跟他说了
Shall we sit down? 能坐下说话了吗
Do you know the new heir? 你知道新继承人吗
Only that there is one. 只听说是有一位
He's Robert's third cousin, once removed. 他是罗伯特的远房堂侄
I have never to my knowledge set eyes on him. 我记得我从没见过他
Of course, if your late husband hadn't 可要不是已故的老伯爵
forced me to sign that absurd act of legal theft... 逼着我签字侵吞我的财产
My dear, I didn't come here to fight. 亲爱的我来此并非为了争执
Lord Grantham wanted to protect the estate. 格兰瑟姆老伯爵只想保护这份家业
It never occurred to him that you wouldn't have a son. 他从未料想到你没生下子嗣
- Well, I didn't.- No, you did not. -我是没有-是啊你没有

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“唐顿庄园”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 212,454评论 6 493
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 90,553评论 3 385
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 157,921评论 0 348
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 56,648评论 1 284
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 65,770评论 6 386
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 49,950评论 1 291
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 39,090评论 3 410
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 37,817评论 0 268
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 44,275评论 1 303
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 36,592评论 2 327
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 38,724评论 1 341
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 34,409评论 4 333
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 40,052评论 3 316
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,815评论 0 21
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 32,043评论 1 266
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 46,503评论 2 361
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 43,627评论 2 350

推荐阅读更多精彩内容