240 发简信
IP属地:江苏
  • 赞同你的观点。何为优秀?何为幸福?优秀与幸福都是外界的评价,是他人的价值观对你的评价,取悦别人获得的是短暂的成就感,而取悦自己,将会建立更多的自信心,这会成为一种良性循环。楼上说周杰伦的例子,我觉得不得不赞扬他的母亲,但周杰伦并不是这篇文章的一个反例,周杰伦童年的辛苦来自于追求自己的梦想,他爱好音乐才会那么坚持,而他的母亲清楚的看到了他对音乐的热爱和才华,所以才鞭策他,使他成为了当今的周杰伦。所以,我想说,请不要把孩子禁锢在家长的想象里。
    顺便分享一首诗:
    Your children are not your children.
    你们的孩子并不是你们的孩子。
    They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
    他们是生命对自身的渴求的儿女。
    They come through you but not from you,
    他们借你们而来,却不是因你们而来。
    And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
    尽管他们在你们身边,却并不属于你们。
    You may give them your love but not your thoughts.
    你们可以把你们的爱给予他们,却不能给予思想
    For they have their own thoughts.
    因为他们有自己的思想。
    You may house their bodies but not their souls,
    你们可以建造房舍荫庇他们的身体,但不是他们的心灵,
    For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
    因为他们的心灵栖息于明日之屋,即使在梦中,你们也无缘造访。
    You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you.
    你们可努力仿效他们,却不可企图让他们像你。
    For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
    因为生命不会倒行,也不会滞留于往昔。
    You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
    你们是弓,你们的孩子是被射出的生命的箭矢。
    The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite, and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
    那射者瞄准无限之旅上的目标,用力将你弯曲,以使他的箭迅捷远飞
    Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness;
    让你欣然在射者的手中弯曲吧;
    For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.因为他既爱飞驰的箭,也爱稳健的弓。

    【读书】优秀的孩子千篇一律,幸福的孩子万里挑一│赫尔曼·黑塞《在轮下》

    在儿童的生理和心理发展过程中,成人始终像“一个拥有惊人力量的巨人站在边上,等待着猛扑过去并把它压垮”。 ——蒙台梭利《童年的秘密》 黑塞的诺贝尔奖作品《在轮下》所写...